Estee Lalonde #8 Depressedée, messtée, trapped her fiancée as Mirror Water lacks self-reflection.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying on more dresses while she already has 2, what the frack, this wedding is some insane obsession to her.

1714769670532.png

1714769703696.png

1714769739232.png

1714769754645.png

Yes that must be it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Estee doesn’t understand the difference between confidence and straight up narcissism. It’s so awkward when she does that. Especially since it seems like she’s joking, but she’s actually not???

Plus those dresses are objectively terrible lol. Talk about delusional.

Reactions: 17
She's got climber's legs! Please tell me she isn't having a short dress???
From the way she was talking about it, seems that she got 1 short one to wear after, her "party" dress blah blah 🥴
---
She should get 7 more, she can wear each one for the week of her solo pre-wedding Portugal thrip, that way people can constantly ask her if she's getting married at that moment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Gosh that first dress looks hideous on her, is she trolling?!? That style of dress would only look good on someone like, maybe, Bella Hadid? Estee seems to think she's a 5'11 Scandi waif the way she picks her outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Out of the 256 wedding list gifts - none have been pledged! 😂
Wow, I've never seen that, usually even some small items get picked up cause they are affordable. Let's see if it's still a zero closer to September, serves her right, if she can afford multiple dresses, destination weddings, a week alone on vacay before she can certainly afford her own pots and pans.
---
1714836772792.png

The only sane comment and it gets hidden

The most cringe post yet, volume on is a must :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why is her being tired her 3nd personality these days (after being a fiancée and bride to be)?

1714857732990.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Moment of silence for the staff member who had to film Estee while she was sitting naked in a tub.
I mean that was some bad acting, that ending was not the sarcastic thing she's been building up the whole video for. She couldn't even control her face for that one last shot, why even bother.

Looks like she gets to stay at a lot of places to shoot her "MW" stuff, even had that official not official MW sticker on her laptop, probably a freebie Airbnb stay written off for work. Too bad she didn't clean out that mess in the underneath bedroom area, white shirts and dresses thrown all over the place, she's such a secret slob, I bet it's worse than what she lets on lol, she makes me feel like a cleaning genius.

Reactions: 3
Has anybody seen Netflix's Baby Reindeer? It reminded me of Estee how she gave the nickname Goose to Aslan. I would die for a Netflix series about Estee/Aslan.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has zero charisma or marketable personality traits. She’s like dead inside (her own words) but she’s trying to come off as funny. It’s just uncomfortable to watch. She’s like a robot trying to mimic other people.

They need to stop making her the face of the brand. But I’m sure miss CEO just vetos all advice, because she knows best. 🙄
---
Moment of silence for the staff member who had to film Estee while she was sitting naked in a tub.
Right?! And Estee seems too dumb to have proper contracts/protocol in place, so it’s only a matter of time until she gets sued or something. She’s like a walking HR violation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She keeps surprising me with her ability to be cringe.
Me too, tbh, because she keeps getting worse. It’s not like she was that much better before, but I feel we’ve seen a whole other level of pretentiousness from her ever since her TikTok meltdown/proposal ultimatum. I can’t explain it, but she seems to think she „won“ and has been acting like a smug idiot ever since.

Reactions: 6