Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stg the SECOND I saw that thing and that Rebecca was gonna use it, I swear I KNEWWW what was coming and that we were gonna get minimum three unnecessary videos of Estée making obvious sex noises from a specific angle. Like I called that tit immediately and sure enough. And then if it wasn’t obvious enough she had to post the Amelia screenshot like ‘lol wow that wasn’t the intention but everyone go back and listen again’.
Also if I didn’t know any better, I’d say Estée had never had sex? Like the overdoing it with the noises thing, and then this sentence- “I keep it sexy during sex”. Um…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's also real professional to go from this fake sex massage to meet the founder of Mirror Water!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think she uses filters on other apps and then uploads her stories to Instagram? I feel sometimes her eyes look really different in some stories…

Reactions: 6
She really does treat Rebecca like some sort of vassal most of the time, drunk or sober.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Imagine Rebecca's greasy, sloppy hands anywhere near your body 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just catching up.

I really liked her post on depression and much of it resonated with my own experiences as someone with depression & anxiety.

But the mention of bleeping mirror water a few slides in? No. Just No.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
there's always a lot of talk about her hair on here, and on guru too so I wanted to say something about it. I think a lot of people see making changes on their bodies as some kind of control over their lives. You know, when everything falls apart and you cannot control everything you change the only thing you can. Some people lose weight, some dye their hair and some get tattoos.

obviously she thinks her blonde hair is an improvement to the old estee, which is fine. she tried to re-build herself so many times, even when she was with aslan. but they were all superficial since she couldn't make an effort to do an actual something about her life.

I also think estee's drinking, partying and other stuff weren't real changes either. I think she liked alcohol and partying but didn't like aslan's friends, or maybe they didn't like her which is more likely. It was her excuse to stay at home alone while aslan spent time with his friends. I mean we always talked about how his family didn't approve of estee but his Cambridge friends or hipster photography clique couldn't be too happy with estee either. I'm sure she faced some kind of mellow bullying or at least disinterest from them since they wouldn't too keen to talk about dr phil. So she came up with the grandma persona which also let her sleep at home as much as she could while she stayed away from aslan's judgemental friends.

Also @Callan so sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she liked alcohol and partying but didn't like aslan's friends, or maybe they didn't like her which is more likely. It was her excuse to stay at home alone while aslan spent time with his friends. I mean we always talked about how his family didn't approve of estee but his Cambridge friends or hipster photography clique couldn't be too happy with estee either. I'm sure she faced some kind of mellow bullying or at least disinterest from them since they wouldn't too keen to talk about dr phil. So she came up with the grandma persona which also let her sleep at home as much as she could while she stayed away from aslan's judgemental friends.
i think you're bang on there

there's always a lot of talk about her hair on here, and on guru too so I wanted to say something about it. I think a lot of people see making changes on their bodies as some kind of control over their lives. You know, when everything falls apart and you cannot control everything you change the only thing you can. Some people lose weight, some dye their hair and some get tattoos.

obviously she thinks her blonde hair is an improvement to the old estee, which is fine. she tried to re-build herself so many times, even when she was with aslan. but they were all superficial since she couldn't make an effort to do an actual something about her life.

I also think estee's drinking, partying and other stuff weren't real changes either. I think she liked alcohol and partying but didn't like aslan's friends, or maybe they didn't like her which is more likely. It was her excuse to stay at home alone while aslan spent time with his friends. I mean we always talked about how his family didn't approve of estee but his Cambridge friends or hipster photography clique couldn't be too happy with estee either. I'm sure she faced some kind of mellow bullying or at least disinterest from them since they wouldn't too keen to talk about dr phil. So she came up with the grandma persona which also let her sleep at home as much as she could while she stayed away from aslan's judgemental friends.

Also @Callan so sorry for your loss.
Aww thank you Sara! I've been on many gossip sites through the years but Tattle has the kindest, nicest people! I'm always touched by the warm human generosity on here and also super objective commentary that teaches me a thing or two.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.