Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha whining that she’s bored and needs to go somewhere, trying to empathize with the normies. Next slide she’s off on a long weekend away.

And this is why you’re no longer relevant, Estee.

Reactions: 12
Haha whining that she’s bored and needs to go somewhere, trying to empathize with the normies. Next slide she’s off on a long weekend away.

And this is why you’re no longer relevant, Estee.
I’m always jealous of her weekends away!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Real sick of all the glorification of drinking. So many people aren’t aware of how little alcohol it takes for it to start being a problem, for both your physical & mental health. For someone with a “wellness” brand it’s honestly pretty irresponsible. No, it doesn’t make you cool and relatable. It makes you sad and borderline alcoholic.
she approaches alcohol the same way she perceives food, as in not healthily. it's never just a couple of glasses of wine for her, either she's a granny who not only doesn't drink but also makes anyone who drinks a glass of beer (i.e. aslan) extremely uncomfortable OR she uses it as an emotional crutch. do you remember how she used to be (and I'm sure still is) with food? either she was indulging or eating a few berries for breakfast. in her quest for finding a personality, she keeps creating problems for herself.

Reactions: 12
I haven't watched in months, I see she keeps having the weirdest relationship with food and alcohol.
I'm surprised her mirror water tat is still going, she has no freaking idea about wellness but how to add extra anxiety to your life.

Reactions: 6
Was she drunk doing that Q&A yesterday? I don’t usually mind her but that made me cringe myself inside out.

Reactions: 3
I think that she 100% has an alcohol problem now but is trying to make it super relatable and fun. She’s gonna be left behind on that one.

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched in months, I see she keeps having the weirdest relationship with food and alcohol.
I'm surprised her mirror water tat is still going, she has no freaking idea about wellness but how to add extra anxiety to your life.
she has a problem with balance, taking everything to extremes. with her relationship with aslan, with her friendships, I'm sure she was unhealthily obsessed with makeup when she started blogging (she once said she would go to MAC every day & swatch eyeshadows). it's always all or nothing with her.

Reactions: 11
Looks like her baths are just the equivalent to hide underneath the table waiting for everything to get solved. Sometimes I think she is an alcoholic because once she starts drinking is not a glass now and then rather bottles or drinks everyday, she does the same thing as Lisa Potter Dixon they disguise it as a cool funny thing, if you need alcohol for that you clearly have a problem. I assume Estee again dropped her depression medication.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have a suggestion for a new title? I know we changed this one to just her name because of what she said about that horrible hook up she had, but maybe we can come up with a harmless but fun one?

she has a problem with balance, taking everything to extremes. with her relationship with aslan, with her friendships, I'm sure she was unhealthily obsessed with makeup when she started blogging (she once said she would go to MAC every day & swatch eyeshadows). it's always all or nothing with her.
~*~WoW sUcH a LeOoOo!~*~

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone have a suggestion for a new title? I know we changed this one to just her name because of what she said about that horrible hook up she had, but maybe we can come up with a harmless but fun one?
Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Haha that was amazing, ill work on setting next one up :)

New thread :) please feel free to add more to the write up, you guys are the best :)

new thread was created, please close this one, thank you :)

Oy it keeps adding new posts to my old one, ok gotta wait a bit to get this close lol.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.