Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people using the fact he still lives at home as an insult? I moved out and now I'm renting, I wish I did stay at my parents longer so I could save for a mortgage.
I think its more the fact he's knowingly fathered not 1 but 2 children, so presumably either intended to live with their mother or has space in his own home for them when they visit. Maybe it's just me but doing that whilst living with your parents and expecting them to accommodate your choices is a tad irresponsible. I doubt anyone would be bothered if he was just a single childless bloke living with family to save money.

Reactions: 9
Why are people using the fact he still lives at home as an insult? I moved out and now I'm renting, I wish I did stay at my parents longer so I could save for a mortgage.
For me it speaks to his lack of responsibility. He should have his own space to spend 1:1 time with his children in my opinion. It gives the impression there’s no overnight stays, or even that his parents are providing constant parenting support. This is coming from someone who has been Maisie in this circus.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t say it’s an insult, (I still live with my parents in my late 20’s, but I don’t have children). I agree with the above posters, he probably has very little 1:1 time with Myla.

I know of a guy (early 30’s) lives with his mum and when his 2 (young) children stay, he goes out and their nan looks after them mostly. Not saying this is the case with Jordan, but I think most people would wonder “is he preparing the meals or his parents? Is he giving them baths or his parents?” “Is he tucking them into bed or his parents?”

Reactions: 3
Do you have two kids? If not then it’s not the same thing is it. Time for him to grow up (and start wearing a condom would be great)

Reactions: 2
Just doesn't seem like they are compatible for whatever reason.
I hope esme learns that she doesn't HAVE to only have one baby daddy.
Especially given he doesn't want to be with her . That it's perfectly fine to meet someone new and maybe have babies with someone who wants to be with her. Blended families are way healthier than this set up

Reactions: 9
Well I hope he gets sun stroke and shits his shorts in front of the new gal. Won’t be so much of a love story then will it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh she's bitter to the core! But what did she expect? They weren't together. She was happy for him to get into a relationship and stuff.....
Whilst I agree with you slightly, I still feel for her obviously we only see a snippet of things on TikTok and I do believe he’s sold her a story. There where texts shared must have been over a year ago now where she had text him about getting a new girlfriend and he had been like ‘well I have no intentions of being with anyone else’ just seemed the wrong time for him to get into a new relationship when he has other priorities

Reactions: 12
Hope this is an opportunity for esme to move on and set a better standard for herself and for her daughters too tbh

you'd hope esme would learn from the situation but she obv didnt the first time. no doubt when the ex and his gf break up or go on a break they'll end up in bed and she'll be moving onto baby number 3 to prove how "successful" they co-parent

• Sad
Reactions: 4
hey guys, was having a lil stalk of baby daddy on insta and looks like he’s unarchived a load of pics of him and esme and maisie has deleted comments on some of his posts. has anyone else noticed?🤭

hey guys, was having a lil stalk of baby daddy on insta and looks like he’s unarchived a load of pics of him and esme and maisie has deleted comments on some of his posts. has anyone else noticed?🤭
Hm Maisie still has tiktoks up about him… I wonder if he’s just trying to get Esme back on side… but she doesn’t follow him 🤔 interesting development tho

Why do people delete negative comments? If esme can’t handle them then maybe social media isn’t for her or anyone for that matter

Why do people delete negative comments? If esme can’t handle them then maybe social media isn’t for her or anyone for that matter
That’s not even negative 😂 she’s such a snowflake. The lip syncing TikTok’s are well out of the trends now anyway, just talk ffs.

That’s not even negative 😂 she’s such a snowflake. The lip syncing TikTok’s are well out of the trends now anyway, just talk ffs.
Oh i know it’s not but unless people are licking her arse telling her how amazing she is it gets deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.