Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she unfollowed and untagged him a while ago before she had Octavia cos people were accusing them of being together.
I’m sure she did follow again recently, I think I checked when the last drama kicked off. On n off more than a household lightswitch.

Also I can’t believe you’ve changed your picture

I think Esme has done incredibly well. I know it’s not been smooth and she’s had her moments but after seeing how Maisie and Jordan behaved I think she’s put up with a lot! Raising 2 young children practically alone while he’s coming and going as he pleases must of been tough. I’m glad she’s starting to feel better!! If you see this Esme, well done keep doing what your doing!

Reactions: 9
I’m not siding with anyone. In the messages they both had cropped out responses, nadir had her messages crossed out and esme only had one message, I think it’s all a bit too fishy to only post one parts of the message to make one person look bad when in the blocked out ones could have been 100x worse.

Reactions: 2
In fairness, all of this benefit dodging talk isn’t right? You can live alone and claim benefits legally and still be in a relationship with your baby daddy.

I also believe that if she lives alone she still has a right to call herself a single mum as the mental and physical load will fall to her. If Jordan has been with another girl, Esme is doing the majority of the donkey work for those kids.

I also would probably be a little hesitant to allow my kids to be around the Maisie/Jordan situation which sounds very very toxic. I do agree with someone else that it could have just been Jordan saying that to Maisie but equally if I was Esme and my baby daddy was being a hot mess with a relationship that is all over social media with threats and claims of violence I would also say “sorry pal but you’re going to have to get your ducks in a row before I can allow the girls to be in that situation”

Here here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

have you ever seen something so odd looking and frightfully unattractive her face I can’t explain why, just gives me ‘the ick”

Reactions: 3
going to sound like an absolute karen here but is that really all the fruit and veg they eat in a week?!

my toddler would destroy that in one day

Last edited:
going to sound like an absolute karen here but is that really all the fruit and veg they eat in a week?!

my toddler would destroy that in one day
Maybe she has some in? Kids are so different. My 5 year old lives for “picky bits” and a packed lunch is his dream and he costs us SO MUCH money in fruit. Like it’s worrying how much he eats but he doesn’t really like “proper dinners” so it all kind of balances out.

Wheras my 4 year old barely eats any fruit apart from her “fruit of the moment” which at the moment is satsumas - however she LOVES proper home cooked dinners so I know she gets her nutrition from there.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1123629

have you ever seen something so odd looking and frightfully unattractive her face I can’t explain why, just gives me ‘the ick”
That’s horrible, I don’t think there is any need to insult her looks. She’s a young girl and we know she reads here, that’s really damaging to read about yourself.

Reactions: 44
Hilarious, I’ve had plenty to say about her in here if you look back. Insulting someone’s looks is a step too far.
Maybe if you’re worried about insulting people, tattle isn’t the best place for you. You can’t say negative stuff about someone on a forum based on opinions, but get offended over comments on looks. There’s no in-between lol.

This is a 46 page thread and the first time her looks have been brought up, which was completely unnecessary imo. There’s numerous things she can be criticised for, but that is not one of them.

Reactions: 25
Maybe if you’re worried about insulting people, tattle isn’t the best place for you. You can’t say negative stuff about someone on a forum based on opinions, but get offended over comments on looks. There’s no in-between lol.
I’m not easily offended at all and of course there’s a lot of insults on Tattle but saying a young mum’s face is frightfully unattractive and gives you the ick is a step too far. There’s never a need to criticise someone’s face that they can’t change.

Reactions: 16
This is a 46 page thread and the first time her looks have been brought up, which was completely unnecessary imo. There’s numerous things she can be criticised for, but that is not one of them.
That’s incorrect. I’ve seen multiple comments about her eyebrows! Even if they’ve been deleted they still happened. anyway back to the thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.