Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for her, I really do because I know that she most definitely thought another baby would bring him closer, they’d get together and be this proper family unit she wanted. And you can’t blame her for that, if she’s grew up in a broken home herself then of course she wanted better for her children. I don’t agree with people saying the new girlfriend can post what she wants, if she wants to date a grown up man with two children then he should be saying ‘listen don’t post stuff like that it just causes more stress for me’ but I think he seems the type that he’s loving having two girls love him at once and he’s loving the drama.

Reactions: 10
she must've known the baby daddy wasnt gonna be with her??? she said herself they were just "co-parents" and not in a relationship. why did she think getting pregnant would improve the situ? mind boggling

I posted earlier on the thread that his new girlfriend should be able to post what she wants on social media. I didn’t mean that in a sense of the childish videos with the #TeamMaisie comments. Because that tit is hurtful, childish and on the verge of bullying.

However, a poster stated that Maisie posting the holiday countdown and photos of her and Jordan in bed together could lead to a “depression spiral” for Esme. That’s what I was referring to. If Maisie wants to post a holiday countdown and photos of her and Jordan she can do exactly that. If Esme is hurt by seeing that then she should just block their social media accounts and just keep Jordan’s number to only discuss their children.

Reactions: 3
I posted earlier on the thread that his new girlfriend should be able to post what she wants on social media. I didn’t mean that in a sense of the childish videos with the #TeamMaisie comments. Because that tit is hurtful, childish and on the verge of bullying.

However, a poster stated that Maisie posting the holiday countdown and photos of her and Jordan in bed together could lead to a “depression spiral” for Esme. That’s what I was referring to. If Maisie wants to post a holiday countdown and photos of her and Jordan she can do exactly that. If Esme is hurt by seeing that then she should just block their social media accounts and just keep Jordan’s number to only discuss their children.
There as bad as each other esme was happy to post all pictures after the birth of the new baby with Jordan making sure she knew everyone knew he held her hand throughout and was simply an amazing birthing partner. She knew it would piss Maisie off. Esme has come out of this worse after trying all she could to be a family he still wasn’t interested, I just hope if for whatever reason him and Maisie don’t work out esme knows her self worth and doesn’t go running. He isn’t interested in family life.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s assumed that cos he was great during the birth it meant they’d get back together. Or maybe he’s been stringing her along since she got pregnant. Regardless though I do feel for her, it must really hurt watching your children’s dad be with someone else when you’ve only just given birth.

Reactions: 11
Who could have predicted this would go so badly?
… oh that’s right, absolutely anyone with half a brain cell

I just sincerely hope she’s doing ok.

Esme if you ever read this please reach out to family, friends, your gp, Octavia’s health visitor, anybody. You may feel it but you are NOT alone. Make Jordan pull his weight with Myla. Get him to have set days and times each week with the girls. Make his family help out more.

And if him and Maisie ever split, and he comes back wanting you in bed again, honey you are worth SO MUCH MORE! I promise you right now there is someone out there that will take on another man’s children, that will be a good partner and treat you and the girls right. He will support you. And you will find him one day. I promise.

You are an amazing mum. The whole of tiktok and tattle knows that. Myla is a happy smiley amazing little girl and that is down to YOU. Not him. Y O U.

Hold your head high and put one foot in front of the other. Have a cry. Reach out for support if you need it. But once you start to smile again, and find your feet, never ever look back girl. Because if they split and he comes back, you will be strong enough then to say N O. You deserve more than this and are worth more than this, I promise.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm so confused ..she had the baby with him and confirmed they were not a couple and would be co parenting? When centre parks happened she said they were not together either....she said they didn't want to be together.

Reactions: 1
I'm so confused ..she had the baby with him and confirmed they were not a couple and would be co parenting? When centre parks happened she said they were not together either....she said they didn't want to be together.
I think she was lying to herself the whole time. She knew he didn’t want to be with her, but she was secretly hoping he’d change his mind if she gave him another child.

So she put this persona up online of herself being “happy” with the co-parenting and comfortable with the fact they were no longer together.

Poor girl, it must be soul destroying knowing that he’s moved on when all she wanted was him back with her and to be a family. But they were both silly by sleeping together.

I think she was lying to herself the whole time. She knew he didn’t want to be with her, but she was secretly hoping he’d change his mind if she gave him another child.

So she put this persona up online of herself being “happy” with the co-parenting and comfortable with the fact they were no longer together.

Poor girl, it must be soul destroying knowing that he’s moved on when all she wanted was him back with her and to be a family. But they were both silly by sleeping together.
I think this is exactly it. All that praise on tiktok about how well they co parented was probably intoxicating too, especially if she's lost friends with having a baby young whilst most of her peers aren't at that stage yet. Now her second baby has arrived and reality has well and truly hit. I just hope for her sake she doesn't take him back at any point.

Reactions: 4
I hope she takes him to c s a he has an obligation to them babies not going out on the piss and holidays qbroad,you can't make a man be a good dad but you can make them financially contribute,and from what I can tell shes a hood mum to them children

Reactions: 1
I hope she takes him to c s a he has an obligation to them babies not going out on the piss and holidays qbroad,you can't make a man be a good dad but you can make them financially contribute,and from what I can tell shes a hood mum to them children
to be fair, there’s nothing to suggest he doesn’t pay child maintenance already. He might be a fair weather parent but there’s no reason he can’t go on holiday as long as he’s paying for his kids.

I feel sorry for her, she’s fooled herself into thinking they would be a happy little family in the future. Sadly she’s learned the hard way that life never works out the way you want it to, and it’s time now to focus on bringing up her daughters. I don’t particularly like her but I think she’s a good mum where the girls are concerned, and it’s time to separate her feelings on Jordan as an ex-boyfriend vs Jordan as her children’s father. That’s what real co-parenting is.

Reactions: 5
To be fair he doesn't seem to want to be with her at all as a couple. Just like he was with Myla...

Does he not contribute financially?

Reactions: 3
the baby daddy must be laughing - he's got esme in her flat looking after his 2 kids whilst he's off with his girlfriend on holidays, going out for dinners and drinks like a normal 20 something guy. thats why its even more confusing why the hell esme decided to get pregnant again after already being the situation with her first child.

Reactions: 12
the baby daddy must be laughing - he's got esme in her flat looking after his 2 kids whilst he's off with his girlfriend on holidays, going out for dinners and drinks like a normal 20 something guy. thats why its even more confusing why the hell esme decided to get pregnant again after already being the situation with her first child.

She said they didn't want to be a couple but that she wanted her children to have the same baby daddy.
A few months later she was pregnant with his 2nd child x

Reactions: 2
Maisie put a story on Instagram showing a kitchen and saying “new house 🔑” you don’t think it’s her and Jordan’s house? That would be ridiculous 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.