Escape to the Chateau

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally some evidence, shame it’s been deleted. These people are dangerously powerful, they are on serious damage limitation. You would feel so crappy having married there… tainting your wedding day memories, marrying in this house of horrors… but there again people should’ve known they are little shits!

Reactions: 6
There's an audio on the daily mail of her shouting.
I can understand it must be stressful having people film in your house. Still can't be swearing like that at people, especially when they've got recording equipment and you make your money by selling a dream!

Yes I heard it, you can listen on the DM website. She sounds ridiculous ‘this is me angry now’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The issue is she portrays herself as this nicey nicey sweet lady and now the premise of the whole show just looks ridiculous. It was all a complete facade. I could tell she wasn’t genuine when i used to watch it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The issue is she portrays herself as this nicey nicey sweet lady and now the premise of the whole show just looks ridiculous. It was all a complete facade. I could tell she wasn’t genuine when i used to watch it.
Could tell she’s not genuine calling herself angel adoree 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just managed to listen to it, she sounds awful 😔 they've just released a statement saying there are two sides to every story but I have no idea what would warrant speaking to someone like that and using that language in a professional setting

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just managed to listen to it, she sounds awful 😔 they've just released a statement saying there are two sides to every story but I have no idea what would warrant speaking to someone like that and using that language in a professional setting
Can you post it/screen record it - mad to hear it!!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely! If anyone spoke to me like that I'd never engage with them again ......

Reactions: 7
Well well well.. I am living for the drama

Interesting that Tracey Ann Oberman is giving them public support on Insta.
F54CDA75-1885-4FE0-817F-FE4004EEDE0C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I used to always say it when watching the show. How do they not loose their tit😆 and not curse. Doing house renovations is extremely stressful let alone doing it with a camera stuck in your face.

One of our family members went to a Wedding at the Chateau in the summer. The place is amazing, the pictures as you can imagine are beautiful.

What struck them also was their relationship with each other and their Children. They adore each other and they idolise their Children. They are who they are on the television, it’s not a front for the camera. The most loviest, genuine, hardworking that deserve all their praise and luck in that world. They are grafted for what they have, not like some of these Influencers who have everything on a plate...
Was this written by Angel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yel

Late to this, but totally not surprised. Angela sounded like a right nightmare that would be fake as duck when the cameras are rolling.

These people start to think they're untouchable and can be an asshole.

Although the stories about shutting the company today are misleading. It's just the UK company that was probably only for the channel 4 income. Now that's not coming in it would make sense to close it. That doesn't mean they'll sell or stop running the business as all of that will come through the french accounts.

They could get another company to pick it up, but Angela would need to have a bit of humility and admit her twattery.

• Sick
Reactions: 5