Escape into the Tea & Sympathy Support room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you ever feel stuck. No motivation, tired, can’t be arsed. Adult life just seems hard. I’m 31. Feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. I’m just tired. I’m sick of bills, my step mum has cancer and waiting on results to see how bad it is and if it’s spread etc. I’m tired of working hard on a tit salary. My friends are all on at least 10k above me. I don’t begrudge them, they work hard. But so do I.
Sorry I know it’s nothing compared to what some people deal with.
We really are living groundhog day aren't we! You are entitled to a moan , some people seem to sail through life and others have it harder. It's not fair. I hope you get good news regarding step mum🤞. Do something nice for yourself, you need a boost. Don't be sorry, the thread is here to let off steam ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We really are living groundhog day aren't we! You are entitled to a moan , some people seem to sail through life and others have it harder. It's not fair. I hope you get good news regarding step mum🤞. Do something nice for yourself, you need a boost. Don't be sorry, the thread is here to let off steam ❤
Thank you ♥ My mum has made me a nice Shepard’s pie for tea and just brought it round so I only need to heat it up. That and cuddles with my pug should help. Roll on 4pm when my shift is over.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have some good news, although it's not for me as my weekends will be busier as well as working, but my son has been picked to play for our local football team, will be under 16's when he goes back, only problem is away games as his sister also plays on a Saturday.

Thank you ♥ My mum has made me a nice Shepard’s pie for tea and just brought it round so I only need to heat it up. That and cuddles with my pug should help. Roll on 4pm when my shift is over.
My 13 year old loves dinners like that :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you ever feel stuck. No motivation, tired, can’t be arsed. Adult life just seems hard. I’m 31. Feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. I’m just tired. I’m sick of bills, my step mum has cancer and waiting on results to see how bad it is and if it’s spread etc. I’m tired of working hard on a tit salary. My friends are all on at least 10k above me. I don’t begrudge them, they work hard. But so do I.
I 100% feel this with you! I'm 30, and at times I feel like I'm really struggling with the whole "adult life" thing (which, I appreciate is a stereotype of our generation) but it just feels so overwhelming some times!! And I feel like I'm just stuck...most of my friends are buying houses and having babies and me and my husband are still living with family and have had 3 miscarriages...
There's times I wish I had the ability to just take a break from life and find some headspace! (Preferably on some remote island with no people and a lot of dogs 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey everyone,
Hope everyone is doing ok. I saw this thread pop up so thought I'd come and say hello and what a great idea it is ❤

I've always found it easier to talk to strangers about my problems than to people who know me well, it's probably why I don't have many friends, so I'll probably be here a lot 😂

Lots of love and support to those feeling tit or having a crappy time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh my god, I would love a plate of that!! Enjoy!! See it's not all bad! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope your results were good and that you're feeling okay 💚
Thanks. After all that, they cancelled it without telling me. Slightly worried now - reason given was because the appointment time wouldn't be long enough.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Having low funds seems to magnify the problems doesnt it?
But not everyone can get those big paying jobs.
I tell myself that money isnt everything and I keep thinking "I always have more money than I need"
I dont want millions, so that mantra seems to work for me.
And there are loads of people who seem to have more money but I just tell myself that's their destiny.
They follow their path and I follow mine.

Its the little pleasures like that which lift the heart.

I 100% feel this with you! I'm 30, and at times I feel like I'm really struggling with the whole "adult life" thing (which, I appreciate is a stereotype of our generation) but it just feels so overwhelming some times!! And I feel like I'm just stuck...most of my friends are buying houses and having babies and me and my husband are still living with family and have had 3 miscarriages...
There's times I wish I had the ability to just take a break from life and find some headspace! (Preferably on some remote island with no people and a lot of dogs 😂)
When you feel overwhelmed, just take a bit of time out. Step away.
Have a luxurious bath.
Get a massage if you can afford to treat yourself.

And remember, those people buying houses and having babies will not have the perfect life, you know.

Thanks. After all that, they cancelled it without telling me. Slightly worried now - reason given was because the appointment time wouldn't be long enough.
Not necessairly a bad sign because they want to give you a longer appointment.
Stay positive.
Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I love your posts on the H&M thread! I'm usually on Jack Monroe's thread so I just lurk on others but your pics always stand out. Thanks you! ♥🇭🇲♥
That's lovely to hear thank you very much ❤❤💖💕🥰🤗😘 xx.
I saw your cute cat pics so found this pic online you 🥰😘...

Resizer_16274058275890.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you for the great new thread @Chita. I have found such kindred spirits her in a short time. And everyone needs a good virtual hug every once in a while. i[m very happy to be here. Ty.

• Heart
Ive been a norty girl today.
I bought a bar of the new Cadbury's Caramilk.
Its a bit like Green and Black's white chocolate.
I have 2 voices in my head chattering.
One is saying, "join a gym and go to weightwatchers you big piglet."
The other is saying, "try this new chocolate bar"

• Haha
  • Heart
Heres a 3rd voice for you 'Try the chocolate bar but look on the front and make sure I eat a portion (usually 6 squares on ordinary Dairy Milk) and save the rest of it for later in the week, that way i can still enjoy what I want and not feel as guilty'

Reactions: 8
Heres a 3rd voice for you 'Try the chocolate bar but look on the front and make sure I eat a portion (usually 6 squares on ordinary Dairy Milk) and save the rest of it for later in the week, that way i can still enjoy what I want and not feel as guilty'
Ive eaten half of it.
So, not tooo naughty. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Everyone, I'm just going to lurk for a bit. I'm triggered so I have to withdraw and concentrate on getting out of it. I've got a whole day of 'My Kitchen Rules' lined up, I'm going to sit on the sofa and not do a thing. If that doesn't work, I'll move on to stage Two.
I've got lots of tips for getting out of the horrible moods but I'll type them out in a couple of days. It's taken me half an hour to type this...ridiculous. Back soon
Hope you had a great day @Cassandra333 , glad to see you here, dying to hear more about the spell that you mentioned the other day. It was so lovely to read! I screen shot it! Hope you feeling better 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I tried that last week - it's a bit like the old caramac chocolate that used to be round years ago.

I also tried an orange Yorkie which was nice.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.