Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20230401_145851.jpg

Love a supportive Viking Robot King

I'm so volunteering to be the bottom in the middle of these two for a threesome. They could spitroast me and meet in the middle of me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Erling being everyone’s biggest fan

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So cute. So supportive that Erl

Not enough Getty pics ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He is such brilliant teammate. He reserved his best hug for Ruben of course. ♥ I love how much Erl loves being a blue. 💙
So cute. So supportive that Erl

Not enough Getty pics ugh
That bit of him dancing will always be one of my favs. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
E88C8207-22E6-480A-A6C5-317D06A3CC96.jpeg

My response
69718D78-0E0B-4147-9054-C1067E707AA0.jpeg

---
He is such brilliant teammate. He reserved his best hug for Ruben of course. ♥ I love how much Erl loves being a blue. 💙

That bit of him dancing will always be one of my favs. :ROFLMAO:
Just Realized I posted Ruben here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He looks so hot 🔥🔥. Actually can’t cope with how fine he is 🤤 I just need him to throw me over his shoulder, cart me off to the nearest flat surface and rail me senseless 🥵. I am asking for ONE NIGHT

• Heart
View attachment 2078192
My response
View attachment 2078197
---

Just Realized I posted Ruben here 😂
Your response to him is amazing. :ROFLMAO:

My friend just walked by him on carnaby didn’t get a pic tho

View attachment 2078663
Friend needs to do better! :ROFLMAO: Did your friend have any details? Like what does he smell like?

He looks so hot 🔥🔥. Actually can’t cope with how fine he is 🤤 I just need him to throw me over his shoulder, cart me off to the nearest flat surface and rail me senseless 🥵. I am asking for ONE NIGHT
He’s just delicious, isn’t he??

• Haha
Adorable Erling from 11:15 - 12:02. 🥰 What was that weird look between him and John?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Adorable Erling from 11:15 - 12:02. 🥰 What was that weird look between him and John?:ROFLMAO:
Omg how cute is he waiting for everyone. The kiss for Julian. yeah him and John had a look…haha I want to know the inside joke.

my friend has zero details. Just said he walked by a super giant and didn’t realize until kids beside him said I need a photo with Erl. Ugh. Completely useless 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't believe for one second Erling is using us as a stepping stone to real Madrid. He bleeds blue 💙 the passion from him is immense and I'm 100% here for it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg how cute is he waiting for everyone. The kiss for Julian. yeah him and John had a look…haha I want to know the inside joke.

my friend has zero details. Just said he walked by a super giant and didn’t realize until kids beside him said I need a photo with Erl. Ugh. Completely useless 😂
Your friend is so lucky 😭. I’d have pushed the kids out the way and tried flirting with him 🤣.

• Haha
Baby is back in training!! I hope they preserve him well until UCL

Message from my friend 😂
3E1E4500-BF6E-4798-A9F6-A40E4CF0CEE0.jpeg

Pics from Nike thing

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.