Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same with me for UCL and Peacock. Once in awhile, Telemundo televises a UCL match and I’ll watch even though I have no idea what they’re saying. But those commentators are so much fun because they genuinely get SO excited. :D
American broadcasts were so painful during World Cup so I watched telemundo lol. I know the Spanish basics in football and I love it when there’s a goooooooooooooooalllllllll

Btw if you have t mobile usa you get a free year of paramount plus. Not sure what phone company you’re on.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
American broadcasts were so painful during World Cup so I watched telemundo lol. I know the Spanish basics in football and I love it when there’s a goooooooooooooooalllllllll

Btw if you have t mobile usa you get a free year of paramount plus. Not sure what phone company you’re on.
Ugh, can we ship Alexei Lalas to the moon? What a head! I had no idea what Chad Ochocinco was doing there. God, that was all so painful and embarrassing, you’re right!

• Heart
Good morning from the terminator. Erl we need you in this mode for Newcastle. Thanks

• Heart
Wasn’t that amazing! duck Burn. Haaland and Ruben were ready to kill him. Poor Jack.

Are you going to any games soon? I know you were thinking about it.
Think it will be next season now. I'm hoping to go to Manchester after my son has finished his exams and do the stadium tour 🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Think it will be next season now. I'm hoping to go to Manchester after my son has finished his exams and do the stadium tour 🙌🙌
Please do that tour. It’s SO much fun. The club employees have the best stories. Excited for you for next year.
---
OMG, Haaland shithousing now! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wasn’t that amazing! duck Burn. Haaland and Ruben were ready to kill him. Poor Jack.
Someone link more photos or video - I woke up late and missed - couldn’t sleep last night tough week

I saw this one lol - he has a face of a psychopath that I love so dearly 😂

• Haha
Someone link more photos or video - I woke up late and missed - couldn’t sleep last night tough week

I saw this one lol - he has a face of a psychopath that I love so dearly 😂

That evil grin. :ROFLMAO: He’s like a child’s doll that’s come to life and grown 11 feet. Move aside, Chucky - here’s Erling.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
0CC7593B-91E3-4DCF-AD41-DD8DF34C21DF.jpeg

erls-itude is in Marbella for his few days off. Sitting with chef dani Garcia. Not sure which one bc he’s got a bunch.

Reactions: 5
Why is he the cutest ? Ugh

---
Ps. It says you make the world a better place 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.