Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can make me pregnant. I’ll raise the kid a Wolves fan so the next Haaland plays for us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Mahrez called him big Erl too. Love how much he fits into squad. Ok smash Brighton now Erl bc a draw and a loss is too much for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Mahrez called him big Erl too. Love how much he fits into squad. Ok smash Brighton now Erl bc a draw and a loss is too much for me.
I'd bow to him and call him Sir as well.

But I draw the line at tuna. He's gonna need to brush his teeth, have some mints and swill some mouthwash before he comes anywhere near me if he's eating tuna.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m with you guys on the tuna. Can’t stick fish 🤢.

I want him to score but I can’t be doing with a moody boyfriend (Brighton fan) so I’ll have to hope for a draw 🤣🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.