Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m studying his decor behind him. :ROFLMAO: Do we reckon he actually sits at that desk and looks at those files or is that Alfie’s work space?

Reactions: 3
I’m studying his decor behind him. :ROFLMAO: Do we reckon he actually sits at that desk and looks at those files or is that Alfie’s work space?
Of course he reads them. He will know every detail of his contracts. Every outgoing, incoming, all his brand deal offers. He's all over that tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He looks so cute napping 😭😍

I bet he does the braids himself! His arms are long so he won’t have the problem some of us do where the arms don’t move like that 🤣
---
I’d say Alfie’s I can imagine Erling just like “tell me when I’m playing and where and I’ll be there to score”

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He looks so cute napping 😭😍

I bet he does the braids himself! His arms are long so he won’t have the problem some of us do where the arms don’t move like that 🤣
---

I’d say Alfie’s I can imagine Erling just like “tell me when I’m playing and where and I’ll be there to score”
I think his gf was spotted at Etihad for match. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I saw a tiktok of her in the box.

so
She might be the braider

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think his gf was spotted at Etihad for match. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I saw a tiktok of her in the box.

so
She might be the braider
Do you have the Tik Tok link? :D If it’s the same girl he’s been with for awhile, I think I’ve seen a couple of pics of her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.