Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad πŸ˜” baby vike is not in the lineup for today. Hope he will be fit for Fulham match.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sad πŸ˜” baby vike is not in the lineup for today. Hope he will be fit for Fulham match.
I watched Pep’s press conference and yeah he’s a maybe for Fulham. Rest up, Erl! I’m glad today is a dead game.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah if it’s a dead game no point in him risking an injury or something!

Also my team v my BFs at the weekend 🀣. Still debating if i a) spend my birthday evening driving up for the game when we have been playing tit or b) stay home and if we lose have to put up with him being annoying or sulking if we win πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah if it’s a dead game no point in him risking an injury or something!

Also my team v my BFs at the weekend 🀣. Still debating if i a) spend my birthday evening driving up for the game when we have been playing tit or b) stay home and if we lose have to put up with him being annoying or sulking if we win πŸ˜…
Happy early birthday! Come on, Wolves! Sorry to your BF. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That must get so annoying for him, like don’t wanna be rude but he wants to watch the game 😭. Leave him be

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I AM HERE FOR THE VIKING :love:
I tried to be strong, but he's just a man mountain. The heart wants what it wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love this guys stuff on tiktok 🀣🀣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Haaland has come on as a sub! I’m surprised. I just hope he doesn’t get injured further.

Yesss, Haaland! He won it for us!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.