Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was tit ..sorry you can't swear Erling ...ah tit sorry 🤣🤣🤣💙 you beautiful Viking masterpiece

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He is so cute and funny. I love that a man of his size is afraid of spiders and snakes lol.
Playing in the pool at 0:46:
I don’t follow other teams on social, do they have as good admin as city in regards to providing content for us? Bc it doesn’t seem so. And city admin is so on point content for each outlet. Like some is just for tiktok, some only on IG. They are really good.

Salzburg is hilarious on tiktok 😂 I am all for their top tier banter.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He is so cute and funny. I love that a man of his size is afraid of spiders and snakes lol.
I don’t follow other teams on social, do they have as good admin as city in regards to providing content for us? Bc it doesn’t seem so. And city admin is so on point content for each outlet. Like some is just for tiktok, some only on IG. They are really good.

Salzburg is hilarious on tiktok 😂 I am all for their top tier banter.
City’s social media team are excellent. I watch vids of a few other clubs (like Wolves, especially if they involve Neto) but not regularly. I’ll check out Salzburg’s TikTok!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Big Erl is such an enigma of a man. Very serious on the pitch. Doesn't give a tit in interviews. And then is just a big giant child off the pitch always up for fun and a laugh and is just the loveliest gentle King. Except in the bedroom where I need him to be equally as multi faceted because sometimes I want soft and gentle, but sometimes I want a hard pounding and sometimes I need kinky as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I find it funny he doesn’t like spiders. Don’t blame him as if I see one and I’m screaming and trying to to throw up and I’m laughing imagining a big lad like him having the same reaction. 🤣.

The clip of him in the pool is great 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I find it funny he doesn’t like spiders. Don’t blame him as if I see one and I’m screaming and trying to to throw up and I’m laughing imagining a big lad like him having the same reaction. 🤣.

The clip of him in the pool is great 😍
Why does he look bigger than usual in the water 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.