Erin McGregor #5 Terzo still driving a banger, will it be upgraded when he marries the scanger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s well known in Ireland what her brother is, uk and America not so much, they still wet their knickers over him there
Yea this is the reason why she’s using a lot of UK companies for the wedding. The Irish ones won’t go near her. No one wants to be associated with them.
I haven’t seen a sign of her in BTs or any Irish Bridal shops.
She even did shoe looks from Selfridges not an add just content herself.
Has she mentioned who her wedding planners are?
wonder if she’l get a magazine deal

Reactions: 5
Yea this is the reason why she’s using a lot of UK companies for the wedding. The Irish ones won’t go near her. No one wants to be associated with them.
I haven’t seen a sign of her in BTs or any Irish Bridal shops.
She even did shoe looks from Selfridges not an add just content herself.
Has she mentioned who her wedding planners are?
wonder if she’l get a magazine deal
I read she got a U.S magazine deal. Don’t know if it’s true or not.

Reactions: 1
Erin's rant on "July Provision "..so uninformed.It's called Summer Provision for starters.
You spent twenty..thirty..forty grand on that hen.You're sitting broadcasting from a 60,70,80 thousand car? Shame on you.You shouldn't be "worrying" about having to familiarise Harry with a teacher to continue his learning and consistency throughout the summer.You should have started this in May.You can afford a speech therapist calling weekly,an O.T and yes a teacher.For the life of me I cannot understand why she isn't doing this.
She would prefer to have the school based one where it's all taken out of her hands.
Did I hear her right that the problem with him being at home over the summer is she has to be present all the time???? Welcome to parenthood.What a privilege NOT to have a job a be there,unlike the parents of so many children with additional needs struggling to balance school closures and work to keep food in the fridge.
Hopping from a story about a carer biting a young person with additional needs to how untrained the teachers in the autism classes are is frighteningly reckless! My mouth literally fell open.
Coming on like the advocate guru chomping gum like a cow chewing the cud.Eugch..so common

• Heart
Reactions: 7