Erin McGregor #5 Terzo still driving a banger, will it be upgraded when he marries the scanger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very surprised she is pluggin this company they are a uk based firm, no transparancy about who the psychologists are who are completing the assessments and if they have experience providing these assessments as being a qualified clinical psychologist does not mean you have experience in administering assessments. She says that people can get support from this company but it would appear that they have psychologists come down from the north and do the assessment and are never seen again that does not sound too supportive.
That’s how autism assessments work. They do the assessment, then write a comprehensive report with recommendations for school. That’s it you never see them again.

The support afterwards comes from speech therapists, occupational therapists, special education teachers etc.

Reactions: 7
One of the questions that someone sent in, was asking which tan she's using at the moment, and she answered that she has a real tan. If that's the case, her tan is quite dark, much like Terry's. So it's not a tan from the sun. Are they sunbeds? Nasal sprays? She is always going on about being worried about Harry's future, and how she's so worried about how he will cope when he is older. Surely they wouldn't be using tanning nasal sprays when there are so many worrying side effects from them, and dermatologists advise against using them? I suppose vanity wins over health with these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said on the end of one of her latest Tiktoks how she's finding comments to be quite brutal & mean, It was odd throwing it in considering the topic of video was putting a scent on wedding invitations 🤭
Has anyone noticed the comments on her tiktok? They're hilarious! Pete burns, telling Terzo to run while he can, asking if her dad's bringing his bf to her wedding, a lot of comments asking about her affording all she has because of her brother and not because she "worrrrkss her bollixxxxxx offffff"
Oh mortifed for her 🙉Please screenshot these for us non tik tokers 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Honest to god she thinks she’s Kim K flying in bridal people.
To be honest I don’t begrudge her all the money from her brother, if mine was a billionaire damn right I’d be taking it.
But at the same time she is just a no one, she’s not a celeb, she’s not even an influencer and she just looks like a clown throwing this big circus.

Reactions: 10
I’ve heard a lot of Irish companies won’t work with her because she’s a Mcgregor and their name is shite now. They are bad for business
It’s well known in Ireland what her brother is, uk and America not so much, they still wet their knickers over him there

Reactions: 1