Erin McGregor #5 Terzo still driving a banger, will it be upgraded when he marries the scanger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is up with her face in that latest story? She looks terrible.

Reactions: 5
Please don't say special needs so lightly. Have a child who is special needs and it is so hurtful and triggering and I've no doubt that wasn't the intent. The tongue out is so bizarre
---

Please don't say special needs/special bus slang terms so lightly. Have a child who is special needs and it is so hurtful and triggering and I've no doubt that wasn't the intent. The tongue out is so bizarre
I'm sorry you were triggered. I also have children on the spectrum whe HAVE special needs, not ARE special needs. Please see you child as more than their needs. I've a child who sensory seeks orally and will bite their tongue and this is what I was referring to.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If anyone is not on the Kinehans thread people saying ‘apparently’ he got a hiding and that’s why his fight was cancelled. Wonder will he make it to the wedding (for security reasons like)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone else find it strange she’s working with that clinic I mean making money on people going for a diagnosis for there child for every child that goes she gets paid is it 🙄🙄
---
She doesn’t do much for Autism charity

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it strange she’s working with that clinic I mean making money on people going for a diagnosis for there child for every child that goes she gets paid is it 🙄🙄
---
She doesn’t do much for Autism charity
Disgusting, she gives out about lack of services and supports for children and now she’s making money off referrals??? A new low even for this cretin!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It cost a lot and not everyone has money to pay for that
---
Let them no I recommend you so il get a cut 🙄🙄

• Sick
They charge two grand for a referral!!! Please tell me that's not the going rate these days. I'm sure I've seen services for less than half that. Doesn't mention on their website if their assessments are recognised by Dept of Education either

• Wow
Reactions: 1
They charge two grand for a referral!!! Please tell me that's not the going rate these days. I'm sure I've seen services for less than half that.
About 1900 is the standard rate for an assessment.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Who see tay tay lastest tiktok doing a covid test. Who needs to see that. God shes one ugly pig as well as a session mot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very surprised she is pluggin this company they are a uk based firm, no transparancy about who the psychologists are who are completing the assessments and if they have experience providing these assessments as being a qualified clinical psychologist does not mean you have experience in administering assessments. She says that people can get support from this company but it would appear that they have psychologists come down from the north and do the assessment and are never seen again that does not sound too supportive.

Very surprised she is pluggin this company they are a uk based firm, no transparancy about who the psychologists are who are completing the assessments and if they have experience providing these assessments as being a qualified clinical psychologist does not mean you have experience in administering assessments. She says that people can get support from this company but it would appear that they have psychologists come down from the north and do the assessment and are never seen again that does not sound too supportive.
Do you think she cares once people “mention her” so she gets her cut, making money out of referrals for autism assessments that she complains people can’t access through public health services? She’s disgusting

• Heart
Do you think she cares once people “mention her” so she gets her cut, making money out of referrals for autism assessments that she complains people can’t access through public health services? She’s disgusting
She said on the end of one of her latest Tiktoks how she's finding comments to be quite brutal & mean, It was odd throwing it in considering the topic of video was putting a scent on wedding invitations 🤭
Has anyone noticed the comments on her tiktok? They're hilarious! Pete burns, telling Terzo to run while he can, asking if her dad's bringing his bf to her wedding, a lot of comments asking about her affording all she has because of her brother and not because she "worrrrkss her bollixxxxxx offffff"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said on the end of one of her latest Tiktoks how she's finding comments to be quite brutal & mean, It was odd throwing it in considering the topic of video was putting a scent on wedding invitations 🤭
Has anyone noticed the comments on her tiktok? They're hilarious! Pete burns, telling Terzo to run while he can, asking if her dad's bringing his bf to her wedding, a lot of comments asking about her affording all she has because of her brother and not because she "worrrrkss her bollixxxxxx offffff"
I’m gonna go on now for a nose and a laugh