Erin McGregor #4 Erin and Taylor, two peas in a pod, dodgy fillers and bad boob jobs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives in la lal land
Her son has everything a child /family with autism could possibly wish or dream of
A taxi to and from school
An assistant who helped toilet train him
A special needs dog
A fully equipped sensory room
A mostly stay at home parent
Erin says she always loved the finer things in life 😆
Your nothing a nobody only for your rapist brother
Your house 🏠 rapist money
Your tits rapist brother .
Your lips 💋 rapist brother
Your lipo rapist brother
Your shoes rapist bother
Your house rapist brother
Your wardrobe rapist brother
Your wedding rapist brother
Your engagment ring 💍 rapist brother
Your watches rapist brother
Your sunglasses rapist brother
Your botched face rapist brother
Your belly button botch job rapist brother
Your fiance is probably terrified to leave the clan so rapist brother

Your olympia panto rapist brother
Your a joke
I wouldn't wish your life on my worst enemy
Every appointment for your son rapist brother
Your wedding rapist brother
Your cars rapist brother

Have I missed anything 😕
Your Range Rover-rapist brother.

Reactions: 3
For someone who says she’s so down to earth she’s so materialistic, she hasn’t a clue.

Everything she has was handed to her by her brother. There’s absolutely no way in hell she could afford the lifestyle she lives on what her and her fella earn and anyone who questions her, get to see the real Erin.

What’s the bets, she wanted to go with that venue she posted but Conor said no. I’d 100% say he said no and she made it out like Harry’s a concern when the only time the child makes an appearance is when she needs content.

Handed everything in life, yet always finds something to complain about when there are family’s out there struggling to pay their rents and mortgages. She’s a wannabe and it’s all she’ll ever be no matter how many Gucci bags she owns

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That bleeping whispering she does is so annoying 🤯🤯🤯 whispering pure shite! She’s a materialistic knacker .. but no amount of designer clobber will change the fact that she’s a vile aggressive fake yolk!!

Reactions: 11
Is that a...a bleeping swim suit under that curtain dress? 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you want cringe out of your skin watch the Unlikelystylist stories on insta. Good god 😳 I'm mortified for Erin. Shouting "I'm practasin for me weddin" with her dress over her head. Jesus christ she is a holy show at a so called classy night.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If you want cringe out of your skin watch the Unlikelystylist stories on insta. Good god 😳 I'm mortified for Erin. Shouting "I'm practasin for me weddin" with her dress over her head. Jesus christ she is a holy show at a so called classy night.
Bev too and your one from that podcast two leeches lingering around her.

Reactions: 3
Bev thinks she a Hollywood stylist ffs, I mean she advises our Eirzo on her outfits and ‘sources’ clothes for Denise’s youngone. Sure she has made it now 🤣 can’t wait to see what she will wear to Erin’s wedding. She will fit right in with the rest of the targers. She is as bad as Erin for putting on the posh voice
---
Bev too and your one from that podcast two leeches lingering around her.
The state of them, I’m getting more excited for this wedding as the days go by 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Selling her dress less than 24 hours after wearing it. duck off Erin 😂😂😂 tell me you have no money without telling me you have no money 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just realised who she reminds me of, Lulu. Just watched her on a Neil Diamond concert from 2010 and she has the same stretched face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we call for a ban on those 360 video's?! They're as overplayed as the sax player and bongo drums 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12