Erin McGregor #4 Erin and Taylor, two peas in a pod, dodgy fillers and bad boob jobs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She need to cop on with the stupid name calling. His name is Harry call him Harry. Consistency is key with autistic children but she wouldn’t know much about that

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She need to cop on with the stupid name calling. His name is Harry call him Harry. Consistency is key with autistic children but she wouldn’t know much about that
She really shows her true inner city roots from the flats on Pearse Street/Ringsend, when she starts roaring Harzo, buddy, Terzo

Reactions: 9
Why is she going around dressed like an angst filled teenager from The OC or The Hills,belly out,bra straps showing,geansaì hanging off the shoulder etc?? Cop the duck on.You're a Menopausal Barbie's Granny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to go on a course about how to speak and encourage an autistic child. And also someone needs to tell her to leave him the duck alone and stop pushing him. Yes he needs patience and encouragement but all this "TELL EVERYONE WHAT YOU DID, TELL EVERONE WHAT YOU DID" needs to stop.
I'd say though she gets no help or support from her family. The mother only interested in scummys kids and Aoife with her new family.

• Heart
She needs to go on a course about how to speak and encourage an autistic child. And also someone needs to tell her to leave him the duck alone and stop pushing him. Yes he needs patience and encouragement but all this "TELL EVERYONE WHAT YOU DID, TELL EVERONE WHAT YOU DID" needs to stop.
I'd say though she gets no help or support from her family. The mother only interested in scummys kids and Aoife with her new family.
Oh the roaring at him, asking him the same question over and over and expecting an answer. Shoving the phone in his face. Leave the poor bleeping child alone! For all Terry's faults, he definitely seems to have a better, more patient approach to Harry.

Reactions: 10
What’s the story with Aoife she’s never on anymore is she still with that kinehan fella ?

Reactions: 3
Jesus Wept.The child has his challenges & difficulties but he can still process the fact that there's thousands of people rooting for him through the phone yoke mammy is barking into??
He is trying to regulate himself and stimming with his toothbrushes happily.It's uncomfortable viewing to see her urge him to perform like a monkey on demand

• Heart
Oh god that video is so hard to watch. I don't think he said mam the way she thinks. Seeing as they all screech maaaaa he has never heard mam. He was just making m sounds which is great but please please give him privacy. Tell everyone thanks? Is she bleeping simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He is a gorgeous boy ❤ i think he did say Mam and Erin deserves that…totally agree its really uncomfortable viewing though…her approach is all wrong…with all her free time and access to comors money she could take him to some really good therapy centres abroad…napa, melillo etc

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He is a gorgeous boy ❤ i think he did say Mam and Erin deserves that…totally agree its really uncomfortable viewing though…her approach is all wrong…with all her free time and access to comors money she could take him to some really good therapy centres abroad…napa, melillo etc
Does she actually have access to his money ? As in his bank account. I just presumed he gave them all houses and a few million each

The size of her mouth. Shes like zippy and she opens it all the way when talking. She does this lip smaking thing before she talks and if you tap through her stories this is all you can hear.
20240405_095015.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The size of her mouth. Shes like zippy and she opens it all the way when talking. She does this lip smaking thing before she talks and if you tap through her stories this is all you can hear. View attachment 2857222
The way she slows her voice down when she's speaking, enunciation each word slowly. Like she's had elocution lessons but they didn't quite work. Although no-one could top Conors weird put in accent 🙈🤣

Reactions: 5