Erin McGregor #4 Erin and Taylor, two peas in a pod, dodgy fillers and bad boob jobs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes fading away, she needs to lay off the Ozempic or she'll end up like Sharon Osborne.

Reactions: 6
Yeh you're a grafter all right. Still getting ready at 11.30 for 1 meeting.
Pretending at being a grown up is all she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looked very snatched around the cheek jaw area yday. When Terry was bringing her in a parcel she looked very plastic surgery looking

Reactions: 2
Good god how classless can you be. She gets so aggressive if anyone has an opinion she doesn't like. Sorry Erin you're a chavvy nobody swanning around like you own the place, if people want to call you out on what you put out there tough tit. That person is right you are disgustingly materialistic.
She's nothing but a bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Expensive things are all well and good when you work hard for them and buy them for yourself…sponging off your degenerate rapist brother ismt reallybthe same…

Reactions: 17
I'd still love to know how embarrassing terzo must have felt asking Conor for money to buy her engagement ring. Or did Erin buy it herself (obvs with her brothers allowance)

• Haha
Where would she be if it wasn't for Conors money. I suppose fancy shoes and handbags are easy to prioritise when you've very little else going on in your life or head.

Reactions: 5
If the value of a person is how they treat people what does she think of her own brother who bankrolls her life? Multiple accusations of rape, sexual assault, violence, he cheats on Dee the mother of his children regularly & shared a video of her giving him oral sex last year. I’d rather wear hand me downs than have a degenerate like that fund me

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'd still love to know how embarrassing terzo must have felt asking Conor for money to buy her engagement ring. Or did Erin buy it herself (obvs with her brothers allowance)
She definitely bought it herself. Not a chance he could afford to buy a diamond that size from the few little gigs he does. Unless it's moissonite and not a real diamond?

She lives in la lal land
Her son has everything a child /family with autism could possibly wish or dream of
A taxi to and from school
An assistant who helped toilet train him
A special needs dog
A fully equipped sensory room
A mostly stay at home parent
Erin says she always loved the finer things in life 😆
Your nothing a nobody only for your rapist brother
Your house 🏠 rapist money
Your tits rapist brother .
Your lips 💋 rapist brother
Your lipo rapist brother
Your shoes rapist bother
Your house rapist brother
Your wardrobe rapist brother
Your wedding rapist brother
Your engagment ring 💍 rapist brother
Your watches rapist brother
Your sunglasses rapist brother
Your botched face rapist brother
Your belly button botch job rapist brother
Your fiance is probably terrified to leave the clan so rapist brother

Your olympia panto rapist brother
Your a joke
I wouldn't wish your life on my worst enemy
Every appointment for your son rapist brother
Your cars rapist brother

Have I missed anything 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She lives in la lal land
Her son has everything a child /family with autism could possibly wish or dream of
A taxi to and from school
An assistant who helped toilet train him
A special needs dog
A fully equipped sensory room
A mostly stay at home parent
Erin says she always loved the finer things in life 😆
Your nothing a nobody only for your rapist brother
Your house 🏠 rapist money
Your tits rapist brother .
Your lips 💋 rapist brother
Your lipo rapist brother
Your shoes rapist bother
Your house rapist brother
Your wardrobe rapist brother
Your engagment ring 💍 rapist brother
Your watches rapist brother
Your sunglasses rapist brother
Your botched face rapist brother
Your belly button botch job rapist brother
Your fiance is probably terrified to leave the clan so rapist brother

Your olympia panto rapist brother
Your a joke
I wouldn't wish your life on my worst enemy
Every appointment for your son rapist brother
Your cars rapist brother

Have I missed anything 😕
Spot on. What's even worse? She has allowed her daughter to be bank rolled by the same scum. Bad enough taking his money for yourself but to witness the way he treats women then encourage your daughter to do the same? Special kind of sick. None of them care what he does as long as they can pretend to be loaded. Zero morals.

So as we have all seen Erin has lost some weight and in her stories she shows us that the white granny jacket is size small🤔
But wasn't she always a small 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 4
No one cares about your poxy napkins (bank rolled by the rapist )
Why is she sharing every thing about her wedding I don't know anyone who has any interest in the finer details of someone else's wedding 🤔