Erin - Little.Lulu.love #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the pure glee she shows when talking about the GFM that SHE set up and the funds that have been raised

Reactions: 7
I can’t get over the pure glee she shows when talking about the GFM that SHE set up and the funds that have been raised

That she announced without getting permission of the family it seems… hence the backtracking “I now can confirm it will definitely be happening…”

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Does Erin ever go to Napa or take Lulu out herself? She seems to always be running & training!

Reactions: 6
Does Erin ever go to Napa or take Lulu out herself? She seems to always be running & training!
She’s very much of the mindset that it’s everyone else’s “job” to look after her kids. She’s far too busy with her self care and trying to become an influencer.

I have no doubt she would be like this even if Lu didn’t have additional needs, Tom is already at “pre school” and he’s not even 2.

Reactions: 9
She really doesn’t know how to respond to a seizure.
I’m a mum of an epileptic child and it’s bloody scary seeing your child seize, but panicking and blowing in their face isn’t that way to respond.

I recall Erin saying they only have had to administer rescue meds to Lu once. Which means virtually all her seizures are under 5 minutes. In contrast, my kid virtually never stops seizing without rescue meds. His longest seizure was close to 40 minutes, but 10-15 mins is standard.

Erin panicking like she does is seriously not helpful. Yeah we panicked the first few times but once you know what you’re dealing with and how to go about it, you just go into action mode.

Blowing in her face seems weird to me. It’s very unlikely Lu would stop breathing during a seizure and blowing in her face wouldn’t help anyway. It probably makes it harder for Lu to breathe. We just hold our son’s hand, stay close, stroke his cheek, make sure he’s safe, let him know he’s safe and that we are right there, call an ambulance and give rescue meds as required.

And I would NEVER post a video of my child having a seizure online. Those poor kids have no privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She really doesn’t know how to respond to a seizure.
I’m a mum of an epileptic child and it’s bloody scary seeing your child seize, but panicking and blowing in their face isn’t that way to respond.

I recall Erin saying they only have had to administer rescue meds to Lu once. Which means virtually all her seizures are under 5 minutes. In contrast, my kid virtually never stops seizing without rescue meds. His longest seizure was close to 40 minutes, but 10-15 mins is standard.

Erin panicking like she does is seriously not helpful. Yeah we panicked the first few times but once you know what you’re dealing with and how to go about it, you just go into action mode.

Blowing in her face seems weird to me. It’s very unlikely Lu would stop breathing during a seizure and blowing in her face wouldn’t help anyway. It probably makes it harder for Lu to breathe. We just hold our son’s hand, stay close, stroke his cheek, make sure he’s safe, let him know he’s safe and that we are right there, call an ambulance and give rescue meds as required.

And I would NEVER post a video of my child having a seizure online. Those poor kids have no privacy.
You're amazing. That's so much to deal with. What kind parents your son has, treating him with love and respect during his toughest moments and yes ..not posting him online in that state. ❤🥰
---
Just wanted to come on and say how lovely it is seeing Luella so happy in Erin's latest vids. 24 hours of a happy girl is wonderful and if I were Erin I'd want to be soaking that all up. Totally not wanting to hand her off and miss her happiness that Erin says is so rare. Stuff your house tit and your running, go with her to shineshed and soak her all in. Will you?? Of course not. Your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn’t Erin say she thought an eeg would be pointless?
Yep, she didn't want to waste her time taking Lu into the hospital for it so now she doesn't have to. Very telling that her mental health was the first reason in that post I feel. The most selfish woman who ever lived...

Reactions: 12
duck me she’s an idiot.
IMG_1750.png

---
Yep, she didn't want to waste her time taking Lu into the hospital for it so now she doesn't have to. Very telling that her mental health was the first reason in that post I feel. The most selfish woman who ever lived...
Yes her mental health. Never about Lu or Lus mental health or health in general.

Reactions: 9
Wonder which one of her followers told her about seer 🤣
She’ll consent to doing it at home so that she can palm her off to the “carer” and erin can still go running 😂😂😂

Two funerals this week both for people she never met? I know on occasion this is something done to support a close friend - but the majority of time you would have met the person atleast once if they are a relative of a close friend. Maybe this is normal and just me that finds it odd ?
The other odd thing is those horses are right next to where she lives, why is that the first grime taking the kids there to feed them ? Must be Lu’s carers idea.

Reactions: 2
Wonder which one of her followers told her about seer 🤣
She’ll consent to doing it at home so that she can palm her off to the “carer” and erin can still go running 😂😂😂
Lol she probably read it from my tattle post. Hai Erin!! They only do kids over 4 so lulu would have been too young until recently

Her latest stories are 🤯🤯. I cannot believe how much she makes everything about her and speaking about why she thinks the parents waited a few weeks before having Grace's funeral. That is so so inappropriate of her to speculate about!! Then to post photos of the funeral is disgusting. I don't care if she 'asked for permission', they've just had their child's funeral, they would be devastated and probably just want Erin to go away.

Reactions: 15
Her latest stories are 🤯🤯. I cannot believe how much she makes everything about her and speaking about why she thinks the parents waited a few weeks before having Grace's funeral. That is so so inappropriate of her to speculate about!! Then to post photos of the funeral is disgusting. I don't care if she 'asked for permission', they've just had their child's funeral, they would be devastated and probably just want Erin to go away.
I found all the talk about the funeral such poor taste and talking on behalf of the parents who she has never met. Why did anyone need to know she was “invited” to view the funeral?…

Reactions: 10
It’s so gross that she asked for permission in the first place.

Reactions: 5
This just feels so… thoughtless? Going on and on about funerals yesterday, then her “lest we forget” post and sticker, then saying how dead she is 😳
IMG_7733.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11