Erin - Little.Lulu.love #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously each story Erin posts is so awful! The head pats for the GFM, the not having a connection with Lu because she's disabled, the pointed narcissistic blame on everyone else. I just can't with her. I really wish she would recognise her privilege and be grateful for what she does have. Obviously she can be sad and feel a certain way with what isn't working for her and seeing Lu In pain but there is no positivity or seeing the bright things with Lu like enjoying every moment and special memory like each birthday/Christmas 💔

Reactions: 11
Tell me you've never lost anyone significant without telling me...

She makes me sick. Imagine thinking that raising funds for a dead child's family is "better news" than you having a cold. Imagine losing your child unexpectedly and tragically only to have someone gallivant in and post it to all her followers with glee that SHE gets to be the one to raise funds in case they want to go on a holiday 🙄. Ffs Erin, do better.

If I saw that and it was my child that died a week before I would actually vomit.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Did we notice the pointed comment about GFMs should be used for whatever need the person decides. I felt that was a dig at the criticism she’s received about her GFM.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did we notice the pointed comment about GFMs should be used for whatever need the person decides. I felt that was a dig at the criticism she’s received about her GFM.
Yes I caught that one as well 😆 I feel like she's only thinking about herself while she's saying all this.

Reactions: 15
She is a truly vile human being who should never have had children. Poor Lu (and Tom) deserve so much more than this narcissist. The enabler husband is just as bad.

Reactions: 9
The smiling while talking about a GFM for a family that just lost their child just sent me this morning.

it just seemed to be giving glee.
Post a story, write words but man oh man.. that was something else

Reactions: 19
Such a grief vulture. Someone mentioned on the last thread that the poor mother had a public page and turned it private after this - Erin is loving exploiting this tragedy to get attention

Reactions: 13
I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt the same way about her inappropriately happy reaction 😒. I'm certain a holiday is the last thing on those poor parent's minds right now - even if they haven't had one in 5 years. Just because that's the first thing you would do Erin... 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
She's actually just so tone deaf and vile. She's lived the most privileged life and obviously has never experienced the loss of a loved one. She goes on about grief so much but lucky for her, she's actually never experienced it. She's just got to make everything about herself. Just makes me feel ill watching those stories that poor sweet family. I'm sure they want nothing to do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I also don’t really understand the need for a go fund me page after the death of a child. A little money would be nice to give them the send off they deserve or to have some time of work if the parents don’t have leave. One was set up for my family after we lost husband. I didn’t expect it and it was humbling but it was became he was the main household income earner and I was left to raise 3 children on my 2 day a week job. So it was much appreciated. But Erin smiling and proud of herself and making it about her is gross. I think a holiday would be the absolute last thing this family would want. Holidays just make you feel the loss of your loved one even more. Erin is just gross and I feel her happiness is because she wants this for herself 💔💔 holidaying when Lu is no longer with them

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I also don’t really understand the need for a go fund me page after the death of a child. A little money would be nice to give them the send off they deserve or to have some time of work if the parents don’t have leave. One was set up for my family after we lost husband. I didn’t expect it and it was humbling but it was became he was the main household income earner and I was left to raise 3 children on my 2 day a week job. So it was much appreciated. But Erin smiling and proud of herself and making it about her is gross. I think a holiday would be the absolute last thing this family would want. Holidays just make you feel the loss of your loved one even more. Erin is just gross and I feel her happiness is because she wants this for herself 💔💔 holidaying when Lu is no longer with them
The smirking in her latest story about getting the gfm up and running makes me so sick. I wouldn’t want this woman anywhere near me if that was my child. I 100% agree with the last part as much as it pains me to say or even think that.

Reactions: 9
Yes sadly I had the same thought, Erin would on some level be feeling envy and fantasising about what she will do if Lu dies. I hope not consciously, but for sure she is on some capacity and this is probably why she is so enthused about the whole thing.

Reactions: 8
What I don’t get as well is that she hasn’t met the beautiful family, like it’s just bizarre

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Erin is the one who created the GFM. I’m gobsmacked
I have no words. She really wants to look like the hero gleefully talking about a GFM she's created. Like that's what should be the focus right now in this situation? 'Erin's hero status'. 🤯

I don’t know if Erin wrote the text for the GFM but it’s more kind words than she’s ever offered Luella - and the life beautiful Gracie’s parents gave her in her short time was bigger and more wonderful than Erin is offering Luella. The possibility of going on a holiday is mentioned, yet again, which makes me think Erin did, in fact, write it. Sick.

Reactions: 7
I’ll fix your stories from today, Erin.
***We had a wonderful day at Shine shed! Lulu loved it!
Quiet Friday night tonight after a couple of seizures, but so glad we had such a wonderful day together regardless ❤❤***

I’ll fix your stories from today, Erin.
***We had a wonderful day at Shine shed! Lulu loved it!
Quiet Friday night tonight after a couple of seizures, but so glad we had such a wonderful day together regardless ❤❤***
Exactly right 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Icymi - Erin put up a story an hour ago asking was it normal for a 2 year to be in sensory overload going to the shops because she took Tom to the shops and it was chaotic ect (and no she wasn’t at Bondi)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5