Erin - Little.Lulu.love #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Icymi - Erin put up a story an hour ago asking was it normal for a 2 year to be in sensory overload going to the shops because she took Tom to the shops and it was chaotic ect (and no she wasn’t at Bondi)
'For anyone directly affected'

Directly or not!? People are absolutely devastated, sad, horrified, scared. All of it.

Just another tone deaf comment by her.

Reactions: 12
And then in her follow up video says she can’t believe what the world is coming to. What does that even mean? It’s an absolutely horrific situation but a weird comment to make about it.

Reactions: 5
Icymi - Erin put up a story an hour ago asking was it normal for a 2 year to be in sensory overload going to the shops because she took Tom to the shops and it was chaotic ect (and no she wasn’t at Bondi)
Putting aside the terrible timing with Bondi, she just expects her kids to be perfect robots. Toddlers have tantrums and get overwhelmed, Erin. What is wrong with her, her expectations of parenting are so far from reality.

Reactions: 18
Erin FFS have some perspective. Maybe instead of complaining about your average Saturday night and Lus seizures, maybe think of the people who would give anything to have 'an average Saturday night'. Just lay off the negative my life is so bad posts for one freaking day!!

Reactions: 9
A loving mother of a little baby is one of the people murdered today. What that family would give for an ‘average Saturday night’. Erin is completely fucked in the head. Poor Lulu with a poor excuse for a mother. The world is upside down and I’m so bleeping angry that someone has had the chance stolen from them to watch their baby grow, and here’s this stupid witch complaining about her LIVING but not perfect child who ruins her weekends by having seizures.
Get in the bin, Erin.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Reeks of prior reprimand hopefully by EAA to backtrack and post that. Not like her to admit she was wrong.
also completely unbelievable she hadn’t heard about it! 💔 everyone has. I don’t watch the news either. Pull your head out of your ass.
Then to follow up with a seizure post 🙄
Book her EEG, Erin.

Reactions: 11
She lives in the eastern suburbs of Sydney it would be the 2nd closest shopping centre to her. I heard about it before it broke on socials etc as my 16 year old called me from Bondi junction as he just got off the train as it was unfolding. Luckily he called me before I knew…. But within 10 minutes of that everyone was finding out about it through socials - which she obviously was on at time of posting or through friends. She honestly lived in her own little bubble and I agree w above she just thinks toddlers should be little robots and be quiet and compliant at all times…. Why did she have kids ??

Reactions: 10
Erin pull your head out of your arse.... which Saturday night would you rather you stupid witch?

And for Christs sake let Luella rest and recover after a seizure....stop blowing in her face, running around like a headless chicken.

This is your life, yes it's tit but duck me look around for a minute and see what else is happening in the world. You are able to cradle your beautiful daughter at in your arms. This gorgeous lady is no longer able to.

Get with the picture.
Screenshot_20240414_100506_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240414_100815_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Erin is so out of touch. She’s organising a GFM to raise money for a family whose child died, while simultaneously complaining about toddler tantrums and seizures. She’s so bleeping self absorbed it’s disgusting

Reactions: 13
Erin pull your head out of your arse.... which Saturday night would you rather you stupid witch?

And for Christs sake let Luella rest and recover after a seizure....stop blowing in her face, running around like a headless chicken.

This is your life, yes it's tit but duck me look around for a minute and see what else is happening in the world. You are able to cradle your beautiful daughter at in your arms. This gorgeous lady is no longer able to.

Get with the picture.
View attachment 2873788View attachment 2873789
I don’t understand why they react the way they do - it’s like it’s the first time it’s happened. And the yelling in her face, surely that doesn’t help? Also - I know nothing about epilepsy, but aren’t bright lights and flashing triggers? Would being that close to the TV for Luella be a good thing?

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why they react the way they do - it’s like it’s the first time it’s happened. And the yelling in her face, surely that doesn’t help? Also - I know nothing about epilepsy, but aren’t bright lights and flashing triggers? Would being that close to the TV for Luella be a good thing?
That room is so overloaded with sensory stimulation. Lulu with the tv in her face, Tom with an iPad, lights on as bright as can be. So much noise and light.

Reactions: 9

Get with the picture.
View attachment 2873788View attachment 2873789
Its her having to go back through footage and upload it so she can get content that makes me bleeping sick.

Reactions: 16
Its her having to go back through footage and upload it so she can get content that makes me bleeping sick.
100% this, so calculated. No thought given to sharing Lu in a really vulnerable moment, just content for Erin to get sympathy

Reactions: 12
It’s doing it straight after talking about what happened in Bondi yesterday. She’s like ‘yeah, a mum died while trying to save her baby and she had to hand that baby over to strangers and trust them to save her, but at least that mum doesn’t have to live with a daughter who has seizures’.
I really think she thinks like this, subconsciously or not, she’s not well in the head.

Reactions: 20
Bright lights and flashing aren’t always triggers (at least they aren’t for my seizures) but at the very least they’re overwhelming for a child who seems to have sensory issues!

I genuinely want to know the reasoning behind the blowing in her face and yelling. What is Erin trying to accomplish by doing that? I understand she might be panicking but the yelling and blowing isn’t going to do anything. It’s almost like she sees seizures as somehow voluntary and thinks that enough encouraging will make Luella snap out of it.

Reactions: 14
I never saw the story about Tom and toddler tantrums at the mall, but tell me you have no maternal instincts, AND literally zero friends, if you have to post a question like that for thousands of 'followers' (strangers) on IG. I've had 3 toddlers, and yep, they all have meltdowns. It's basically the definition of being a toddler. They're not being bad, they're just expressing their feelings the only way they can given their limited communication ability, and the vastness of those big feelings. Poor Tom. I'm not sure what she was hoping for people to respond with? Like, every toddler I've ever known has had a massive meltdown in a shopping centre at least once, and there's nothing much you can do except for try to let them know you're they're for them/that you understand it's hard, strap them into the pram, and make a bee line back to the car.

Reactions: 11
I never saw the story about Tom and toddler tantrums at the mall, but tell me you have no maternal instincts, AND literally zero friends, if you have to post a question like that for thousands of 'followers' (strangers) on IG. I've had 3 toddlers, and yep, they all have meltdowns. It's basically the definition of being a toddler. They're not being bad, they're just expressing their feelings the only way they can given their limited communication ability, and the vastness of those big feelings. Poor Tom. I'm not sure what she was hoping for people to respond with? Like, every toddler I've ever known has had a massive meltdown in a shopping centre at least once, and there's nothing much you can do except for try to let them know you're they're for them/that you understand it's hard, strap them into the pram, and make a bee line back to the car.
I was waiting for this. She always thought normally developing children were so easy and performed as per a manual. I knew she would find it hard when the toddler years hit.. even if she has the luxury of only ever being one out w one child. She wouldn’t cope like the rest of us did w multiple children under 3 one out for most chores and outings….

Reactions: 13
I really wish she would be a calming presence for poor Lu during a seizure. Just hold her hand and gently reassure Lu that mum is there and she’s going to be ok. I understand it would be highly stressful and the unknown during a seizure would be terrifying, but please for the love of Christ reassure your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really wish she would be a calming presence for poor Lu during a seizure. Just hold her hand and gently reassure Lu that mum is there and she’s going to be ok. I understand it would be highly stressful and the unknown during a seizure would be terrifying, but please for the love of Christ reassure your child.
You know what thinking about what’s written above I really wonder if she thinks blowing and saying Lu constantly will snap her out of it

Reactions: 4
I think the reality is she’s actually just an idiot. Like, for alllll her ‘research’ and apparent knowledge of epilepsy far greater than any medical professional, she actually just isn’t that bright. Lulu’s seizures are not behavioural. They are not within any conscious control. There is nothing Erin or Dave or anyone can do (short of giving any medication that’s been prescribed) that will shorten or lengthen her seizures. Erin’s role, as mentioned above, is supportive. Getting her into a safe position (has anyone ever seen Erin put her in the recovery position?), keeping her immediate environment clear, timing the seizure, and providing comfort and reassurance. “It’s OK, sweetheart, mama’s here. You’re doing so well baby, I know, it’s nearly over, it’s nearly done, Mama’s right here. It’s nearly finished, sweetheart, you’re OK, you’re safe, we’re here with you, we’ve got you….’ etc etc.

If Lu can hear Erin’s escalating panic and feel the incessant blowing on her face while she’s seizing, can you imagine how much MORE scared that would make her?

Reactions: 21