Erin - Little.Lulu.love #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHA I ACTUALLY CANT

GM IM DEAD

oh and thank you anzacs for actually dying for me, not dying from running

Reactions: 10
1000016065.jpg

Oh no, does anyone have some limestone for poor Erin who can't afford it for her multi million dollar build 🤦‍♀️ Biggest grifter! Just use something cheaper like the rest of us.. Has the GFM run out already Erin? 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Oh no, does anyone have some limestone for poor Erin who can't afford it for her multi million dollar build 🤦‍♀️ Biggest grifter! Just use something cheaper like the rest of us.. Has the GFM run out already Erin? 🙄
I find it so vile that she uses an instagram account that is in her daughter's name and set up for "sharing Lulu's story" and "raising awareness" to grift for free stuff for a house that she is not even making accessible for her disabled daughter.

Reactions: 12
Lol I had screenshot those pictures thinking the same this ..she's just such a mind numbingly thoughtless idiot isn't she. 🥴

I'll post this pic here just to immortalize her stupidness 🤣

IMG_20240427_205720.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
IMG_3946.png
Bracing myself for the follow up story to be ‘devastatingly Luella found a way to ruin this beautiful family time by either seizing or sleeping or doing some other thing totally out of her control’

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I thought the same ... wasn't a negative Nancy for once...of course she had to follow up with something along the lines of "let's not forget seizures" .... Um Erin, it might actually be healthy for you to actually try and forget about them. If only for a moment. Don't constantly be on the look out for them or feel the need to film Lulu having seizures as if you need to prove something. We all know Lulu has epilepsy but you do t constantly need to remind us. Just appreciate your little girl for who she is and not just as your daughter with epilepsy as she is SO much more than epilepsy. Appreciate that you had a wonderful family outing together.

Reactions: 5
Erin wants to collect information on inclusion challenges from other parents, without giving any real details of what she’s doing with that information.
Doesn’t seem right to me, at least tell people where you are passing this info on to, so they can make an informed decision about what to share

Reactions: 8
Inclusion starts at home, Erin. Like ensuring your new build home is accessible to your daughter who will need lifelong care….

Reactions: 6