Erin - Little.Lulu.Love #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, she’s infuriating. She’s apparently an expert in hospitals, not the healthcare workers or people that actually run them? I know patient experiences are important, but a lot of what she’s whinging about (nappies, TV) is so silly and petty. She can afford a private hospital, if these ones are so horrible 🙄

I am surprised that carer’s don’t get meals, they do in my local hospitals, but you’re not the patient. There’s better things for the money to be spent on. Don’t most children’s hospitals have Ronald McDonald house providing more of the “nice to haves”?

Reactions: 14
I’m so close to outing myself and telling her what for
---
Btw Erin. It’s so easily available to find out where the money has gone
Me too, I'm holding myself back 😂😂. CHW are literally building a brand new hospital, as we speak???

Reactions: 4
I just can’t get over her complaining that a hospital servicing how-many-hundreds-of-thousands-of-children doesn’t suit her exact (unrealistic) needs when she’s literally building a brand new house where they’ve done nothing to plan for accommodating Luella’s needs and say well, she’ll just have to sleep downstairs…
Does she not see the irony?

Reactions: 25
Not sure about Westmead but Randwick has that many cafes, restaurants, chemists and supermarkets within 200m of the hospital …
She complains that patients don’t get adequate care but thinks it’s DISGUSTING parents aren’t given meals too…
She never stops complaining and thinking she knows better. Yet hasn’t even thought about mobility requirements for their brand new multimillion build !
---
The new hospital at Randwick is amazing which has the emergency department and most other wards there now. The children’s hospital will be the same… maybe Erin shouldn’t have burnt her bridges there and it is in her municipality and only a 10min drive max !
---
I mean does she even realise this is happening and this is where the money is being spent ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Every hospital has a patient/consumer advisory group. These groups are a mix of staff and consumers aka the general public for this exact kind of conversation. Hospitals are enormous enterprises with hundreds of problems happening every minute. These groups exist so that the public have a forum for these conversations and to direct attention and change where they feel it is needed. It’s a really excellent way to get things done - I’m on one myself and have had a lot of input into particular services at my local hospital. She just wants everything done her way and for people to come to her. That’s not how the world works - if you have a problem with something be a bleeping adult and have a conversation with the people in a position to do something about it. But no, she gets her little ego strokes and head pats by sitting around blasting on social media and doing duck all with the power she (undeservedly) has

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s horrible. She needs to be sued and for other charity’s to associate with her is strange as one wrong move and she will publicly shame anyone

Reactions: 8
The absolute vanity of this woman to think she should have some say in where hospital fundraising should go. It seems like the fundraising she does is really a vanity project and opportunity to have people fawn over how inspirational her daughter she is.

The suggestion that the hospitals “redflag” her is so disrespectful. I bet the nurses have to tolerate so much with her. And that she would add additional stress to their shifts. Shout out to all the amazing big hearted health care professionals on the paediatric wards having to manage these clowns on top of a really hard job. 🫶🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The absolute irony of her crapping on about where money goes during fund-raising!? What about the money from your GFM Erin!? Meant for surgery!? Many who donated have asked but got ignored.

Glass houses.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The absolute irony of her crapping on about where money goes during fund-raising!? What about the money from your GFM Erin!? Meant for surgery!? Many who donated have asked but got ignored.

Glass houses.
OH. MY. GOD.
I didn’t even think of this!!!!
It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so awful

Reactions: 15

Glass houses.
They’ve spent it on other things already

Would love to know what went down w Chrystal
Wouldn’t be surprised if the go fund me funds were part of it wheh NDIS was paying for her…..

Erin must be so toxic as I think Crystal loved Lu. Would have been hard for her to just leave like that, poor girl is probably so sad about it.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or has Erin deleted stories from this morning *long winded* but basically saying she spoke to Neuro and "not verbatim" he told her she's done the right thing not getting surgery as he's seen her use both hands to eat, can use them simultaneously and isn't just favoring one side of her body/brain?

Interesting they are no longer there. Found her incredibly annoying the other day when at the last min they asked her to do a different ecg and she couldn't do it as she "had other appointments"....what ever. I'd drop everything for my children despite how annoyed at the system I was feeling, don't cut of your nose to spite your face Erin because Luella is the only one who feels the effects of that.

Crystal is bound to know what tattle is as I'm sure she's heard Erin going on about it I'm the past.

Reactions: 10
She’ll never have friends if she keeps excluding her and preventing her from living a happy and fulfilled life. My heart hurts for that beautiful little girl.

Reactions: 19
What the duck is wrong with you Erin? How dare you say these things about Lu! Lu will always have classmates and peers and friends because she is a lovely person and people will always love her and care about her. You on the other hand are an ableist, bitter, horrible person. I’ve said it before, that little girl is by far the cutest, sweetest, most adorable kid on the ‘gram. Too bad she has a witch of a mother. Happy Birthday Luella. I’m sorry you got her for a Mum.
IMG_1825.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn’t she say recently that Lu wouldn’t be having a party because she doesn’t have any friends? I’m glad she’s going to be celebrating with her class!!

How heartbreaking to say she’ll never have friends!! Probably one of the major benefits of sending her to a special school is that she will have plenty of peers!! Erin is so sheltered. Lu isn’t actually that unique. Sadly lots of children have disabilities, but they still deserve to live rich and fulfilled lives!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Didn’t she say recently that Lu wouldn’t be having a party because she doesn’t have any friends? I’m glad she’s going to be celebrating with her class!!

How heartbreaking to say she’ll never have friends!! Probably one of the major benefits of sending her to a special school is that she will have plenty of peers!! Erin is so sheltered. Lu isn’t actually that unique. Sadly lots of children have disabilities, but they still deserve to live rich and fulfilled lives!!!
Yep I swear it’s in the thread somewhere that she said she can’t have a birthday party 🥴

Now she won’t have friends when she’s older?? Why won’t she Erin?? Kids aren’t as judgmental as you think

EDIT - FOUND IT

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What the duck is wrong with you Erin? How dare you say these things about Lu! Lu will always have classmates and peers and friends because she is a lovely person and people will always love her and care about her. You on the other hand are an ableist, bitter, horrible person. I’ve said it before, that little girl is by far the cutest, sweetest, most adorable kid on the ‘gram. Too bad she has a witch of a mother. Happy Birthday Luella. I’m sorry you got her for a Mum.
View attachment 2479760
Luella is a cutie pie and even if she doesn’t understand it’s her birthday, she might enjoy the cake and playing with the lolly bags and hearing some songs. While I think it’s nice Erin has made this effort it dives me nuts that’s she’s ALWAYS got to put a negative spin on any situation.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2479760
There are many neurodiverse and kids with disabilities at my son’s ‘regular’ public school that have tons of friends and have celebrated birthdays with as much gusto as a child without disabilities.
Again she’s just being a bleep claiming this tit about Lu not having friends to celebrate with in the future. It may be different as she enters high school perhaps, but in her primary school years she is definitely not going to be out of the loop if Erin makes an effort.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.