Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RawlingsBlue

Chatty Member
The email I sent EAA was forwarded to the CEO and I had a response from her directly. I don’t want to share too much about it because I don’t want Erin to read here and decide that the emails to EAA are some kind of targeted ‘troll campaign from a hate forum’ and be able to delegitimise our very genuine and valid concerns. But the response I got suggested they intend to take some kind of action. We will have to wait and see whether that goes beyond a conversation with Erin into anything significant.
That’s interesting seeing as my email was basically fobbed off.

Michy02

VIP Member
Agree. Just out of interest duties for board members of charities include
  1. To act with reasonable care and diligence
  2. To act in the best interest of your charity and for a proper purpose
  3. Not to improperly use information or your position
  4. To manage financial affairs responsibly
  5. To disclose and manage conflicts of interest
  6. Not to allow a charity to operate while insolvent
Do they get paid?

santababy

Chatty Member
Hi Erin, I am assuming you have read the thread as your posts are very different to the norm. Now, could you kindly refund everyone who donated to your go fund me....and actually take care of your daughter instead of handballing her around.

And as for Tom - it was your choice to have another child. You are not the only one to have a special needs child!!
I’m giving the way she’s posting only a little while, until the next neurologist appointment

marthamartyr

Millie is just such a wonderful person. She would side eye Erin for sure but in a compassionate and non judgemental way and probably only follows her out of support for Lu. Would love to hear what she and Jade have said about her!
Well they don’t follow Erin any more, neither does Keira or jade. Yet Erin still follows them. Not Jessi and Millie though, I reckon that reel sent her because she’s been offline since.