Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarklife

Can Go Fund Me be investigated? I thought they were “buyer beware” type matters. (Not saying I support her use of one, or what she funded. Just curious).

Reactions: 2

influencerstalk

Now shes after Taylor swift tickets. Fuck off Erin. You are not deserving in the least. I laughed where it says tag 4 friends in the comments, she's tagged Dave, a friend and another friend she tagged twice...can't quite find 4 friends can we Erin. That's because people have realized this past year what a toxic bitch you are.
😂😂😂 that’s so funny !

Pollie

VIP Member
She doesn’t want to modify her new house because she doesn’t want anyone with a disability living there. Lulu can live on the ground floor with a day/night nurse and the family can live their life upstairs! Truly that’s what I get out of her comments.
100 percent what I think.

• Sad

Swamp Life

Do we think that’s her brother in the photo with Erin and her parents? I always assumed she was an only child

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
Radio silence on her IG… Reckon they’re still on their date night from last week? 😂😂
Hopefully Lu is okay.

bradsbigjeep

Another day, another

I’m thinking this is a classic Erin spin because I find it incredibly hard to believe the daycare wouldn’t try to find a solution to include all the children.
I highly doubt it was the daycare! They could have had the children jingle some bells on sticks to the jingle bells song, all children sitting down. Inclusive, Lulu can be included, fun and cute for all.

It took me literally 3 seconds to think of that, so I'm sure there are for more impressive inclusive ideas out there.

dulcielaroux

S

Shes In Nsw and staying at Sydney children’s hospital at randwick. I’ve stayed on the neuro ward multiple times, there’s nothing wrong with it. She’s nit picking.
And questioning where their fundraising money has gone 🥴
I think they’re at Westmead now because Randwick was where they had issues and she put the neuro on blast. Doesn’t make a difference, she’s horrible about them both.

Reactions: 1