Erin - Little.Lulu.Love #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really sad for Lu after reading Erin’s latest post. She feels there’s no hope and they’re just floating along.
She doesn’t acknowledge all the achievements Lu makes such as kinder, progress at NAPA etc. She doesn’t seem to look for ways to keep Lu entertained and engage her in activities/life in general.
I feel like Erin would only ever be happy if there was a cure for epilepsy, and will never accept Lu’s path in life with any disabilities.
Agree. Erin’s attitude is disgusting. And if this is what she is comfortable posting on social media imagine how she must act at home around the kids.

Reactions: 8
He’s not even two yet. Turn him back around. You’d think someone with a medically complex child would be slightly more cautious with their children?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Disgusting. She’s in such a hurry to get rid of the kids that she can’t be bothered to fix his straps and make him safe in the car.

She should have never become a parent if she hates it so much, but she wants to do it for only the “fun” stuff like beach holidays with her favourite child or cuddles before bed. I’ve never seen her play or interact appropriately with either child.

Reactions: 11
Disgusting. She’s in such a hurry to get rid of the kids that she can’t be bothered to fix his straps and make him safe in the car.

She should have never become a parent if she hates it so much, but she wants to do it for only the “fun” stuff like beach holidays with her favourite child or cuddles before bed. I’ve never seen her play or interact appropriately with either child.
She's definitely a selective parent and not a real parent. She's clearly never gotten over the shock of that being disrupted when her child was born with disability and it altered that for her a little bit. But nothing a gofundme, the NDIS and her parents couldn't fix for her. She is not a good human being in any way, shape or form.

Reactions: 6
Now she's had a hard weekend but she won't share now but tell everyone later 🙄 I wish she would focus on the good at least sometimes like the ball you went to or the concert and something nice you did with the kids. The I'll tell you later baiting for content is also really gross.

Reactions: 9
What’s so hard about going to a Gala ball and a kid free concert? I get good and bad things can coincide, but does Erin know that? She’s just written the whole weekend off.

Reactions: 7
Did I just read Lu hasn’t had a seizure for over a year? I thought she still had them often? I’m confused!

• Wow
Did I just read Lu hasn’t had a seizure for over a year? I thought she still had them often? I’m confused!
I’m confused too. Maybe Lu’s been having the mini spasms only, rather than full blown seizures? Sorry not sure of the correct terminology

Reactions: 3
I was just coming to write that!!! She’s saying she hasn’t had one in 425 days. I thought she still had them seeing as Erin makes out that she is!!
---
I was just coming to write that!!! She’s saying she hasn’t had one in 425 days. I thought she still had them seeing as Erin makes out that she is!!
To quote myself and Erin

“We’ve had a very hard weekend”

No Erin, Lu had a hard weekend. You went to a
Gala, baby shower and a concert

Reactions: 19
Oh god I just read that post. Firstly it’s awful that poor little Lu had so many seizures, so hard on the body and brain. I did however interpret her wishing for freedom for Luella like she was wishing for her death. Just me?

There is no doubt in my mind that she wants Luella dead, I just wonder if this is a conscious thought for her. I don’t doubt that there are a lot of very complex emotions and we can’t always control our thoughts, but is she aware that she is dreaming of this? I hope not but she probably is.

Reactions: 6
I’m probably nitpicking, but why does she say Easter time brings on seizures. Next line she says it’s been a year and two months since a seizure, meaning NO seizures for Easter 2023.
She’s a walking taking contradiction.

There are many people living with chronic conditions, and yes, it’s challenging and everyone has down times. But Erin is stuck in the down times, never making the most of the good times or finding ways to be inclusive and focus on creating an amazing life for Lu. Luella is more than her epilepsy and disabilities. It hurts my heart 💔

I’m probably nitpicking, but why does she say Easter time brings on seizures. Next line she says it’s been a year and two months since a seizure, meaning NO seizures for Easter 2023.
She’s a walking taking contradiction.

There are many people living with chronic conditions, and yes, it’s challenging and everyone has down times. But Erin is stuck in the down times, never making the most of the good times or finding ways to be inclusive and focus on creating an amazing life for Lu. Luella is more than her epilepsy and disabilities. It hurts my heart 💔
Easter brings on seizures!? HOW!? That makes zero sense.

Nope, not alone. That post definitely read as freedom from epilepsy is impossible in this life, but all she wishes for Lu is freedom. ie, death. I’m sure it’s not as if she’s literally thinking, ‘I wish you were dead’ more like ‘I wish you freedom from epilepsy even if it means you’re not here anymore, at least you’re not suffering.’

But what she misses is that Lu is NOT always or only suffering. Lu has the capacity for happiness and joy and love and hope and peace and humour and connection, just like we all do. She has epilepsy, yes. But she’s also a gorgeous little 4yo girl who can do and experience so much if she had parents who saw her as someone more than her disability. It's so, so sad. NOT that she has epilepsy, but that she was born to two imbeciles of parents. Nitpicking again, but can they please stop blowing in her face when she's having a seizure!?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All of this purple day stuff Erin is doing is making me feel so icky. Luella is centred in none of it, her name is just tacked onto everything but it’s all about Erin. It’s not what the day is for or what the focus should be.

All of this purple day stuff Erin is doing is making me feel so icky. Luella is centred in none of it, her name is just tacked onto everything but it’s all about Erin. It’s not what the day is for or what the focus should be.
She loves all the head pats, the comments and people praising her. She’s such a narcissist. It’s awful to think but she does seem like she would find it “easier” to not have Lu, to be a grieving parent who gets all the comments and doesn’t have to face having a child who is not “perfect” in her eyes.

No wonder Rachel and co have dropped her. I’m sure they’d all give anything to have their children still alive, no matter how challenging or disabled they are.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.