Erin - Little.Lulu.Love #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eldest is 7 and still rarely sleeps through. My middle child still wakes frequently. And then I have a baby. Some of us are just lucky like that 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s pretty normal to have kids a couple of years apart and end up with very long stretches of broken sleep. Of course I’m sleep deprived, but I’ve just adapted.

If she’s not waking up overnight having seizures, how is epilepsy to blame? Erin really just is so negative. If I was in her position, Lulu would 💯 be sleeping in my bed with me. We’d both get more sleep that way.
Exactly. Put lily in bed with her and it would def get better.

Reactions: 2
The absolute privilege and entitlement kills me.
Some of us (most) don’t have the luxury of even considering a “night nurse” if we have kids who are tit sleepers, with or without complex medical needs! You just adapt because what’s the alternative? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes sleep deprivation would suck but I don’t know the way she just lays there pushing Lulu off her and not even attempting to settle/comfort etc is very telling. She’s not maternal at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why. But Erin begging for fundraising is making me so angry. Most of us can barely feed ourselves. She is absolutely loaded. Has she donated?!??

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why. But Erin begging for fundraising is making me so angry. Most of us can barely feed ourselves. She is absolutely loaded. Has she donated?!??
I agree and the $100k target feels like it’s all about her ego.

Also still can’t believe she baulked at paying $80 for a sleep suit for her daughter. But happy to pay what $400 a night for a sleep nurse ? And of course the knock down / rebuild with the high end fit out etc. I would think it being accessible for Lu the most essential component but seems she is quite happy to spend anything on herself to make her life easy or the picture perfect life she envisaged, but not on Lu. Also not donating any to the charity by the looks of it either.., but enjoying atleast 10 hours a week of me time running. Her entitlement astounds me !

Most people go to the dr Erin, not take a blind guess and just give antibiotics that were used previously
Came here for the same thing? Wtf? Self diagnosing and self administering drugs. How does she know it is a UTI or something that even needs antibiotics.

Came here for the same thing? Wtf? Self diagnosing and self administering drugs. How does she know it is a UTI or something that even needs antibiotics.
And then she wondered why Lu ended up in hospital so unwell last time?? Ffs

Reactions: 14
came running here to say this also! Take her to the Dr, Erin! You don’t just use left over antibiotics because you *think* it is a UTI 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Not to mention you should never have “leftover” antibiotics! If prescribed, the course needs to be finished to work correctly. This kind of miss-use is so irresponsible!

Reactions: 20
We all can’t be wrong ! All coming here to say the same thing. She has no idea if it is a UTI for sure. Why didn’t she finish the antibiotics as prescribed wheh she was sick before…
Why the duck will she never go to the GP??

Reactions: 11
Given she missed all symptoms of a UTI last time
It’s interesting she immediately comes to that conclusion when Lu presents with similar symptoms this time - even tho any or all of those symptoms could be associated with a number of viral or bacterial infections
Absolutely be taking her to the dr instead of self diagnosing! Her child is medically complex it blows my mind she doesn’t just take her to the GP 🫠🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
And when she does eventually have to front up at the hospital or GP, she’ll need to tell them that she gave her medication that was not prescribed to her. What a nightmare she would be to deal with. She seems to be forgetting that she was completely wrong about Lulu’s diagnosis last time, what makes her so sure now?
---
Also, what is it with all these “influencers” admitting to misusing prescription drugs? Constance Hall did it as well this week. Just keep it to yourself.

Reactions: 14
Assumes its a UTI...starts treating with antibiotics...has nowhere near enough left to cover for a full course...will partially treat whatever is there (if it IS a UTI) so it will just build up antibiotic resistance. Doesn't even know what the bacterial infection is because she hasn't provided a urine sample, so doesn't even know if it's susceptible or resistant to the antibiotics she has started.

WTF is her problem???

Reactions: 21
Also, why is it hospital or nothing? Take her to the gp before it turns into something that needs the hospital, especially coming into a weekend..

Reactions: 12
Also, why is it hospital or nothing? Take her to the gp before it turns into something that needs the hospital, especially coming into a weekend..
Exactly. It sounds as if she usually takes Lu straight to the hospital instead of using her GP. Not only that but she usually takes Lu to the hospital ~ she consistently witches about ~ in lieu of her GP. If she’s not addicted to the drama and the conflict why would she this? Most parents would choose the route that is less disruptive to their child and the fastest road to feeling better. But not Erin.

Reactions: 13
Is Erin trying to drum up attention and sympathy because her daughter might have another UTI?

Get off social media. Give Lulu privacy and take her to a trained professional not Doctor Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does this 100k goal feel more like an ego thing more than anything else?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.