Erin - Little.Lulu.Love #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she didn’t set a more realistic goal like $10,000..
$100,000 is so much money (obviously) but just cost of living ect, so many people are tightening their belts
And now she is “bummed” she is so far off $100k and quilting her followers to donate money. Her followers probably donate to many charities and maybe just can’t afford it.

Reactions: 6
I’ve written a couple of posts in this thread outlining my immense dislike for Erin’s conduct surrounding Lu. But there is also something so icky about this fundraiser. She set an utterly ridiculous goal and now is guilting her followers so hard into donating. I suffer from epilepsy myself and I can tell you right now I would never donate to her fund so that she can receive the glory of donating it. Absolutely never. Isn’t that a shame. The difference she could have made in this world if she wasn’t such a thoroughly awful person. From the way she treats Dr’s and nurses, to her thoroughly ridiculous, uneducated and dangerous views surrounding medicines and vaccines, I just can’t with this woman. She is so beyond privileged and she’ll never recognise that. There’s some people that have children like Lu who have to choose between medicine and food, who have to choose between essentials for their family or rent, or can’t afford fuel to get their children to places like NAPA. One of the most egregious things she has done recently is ask for sleep suit recommendations (a grift in itself) and then say $80 was too expensive (WTF) and then in the next story pick out interiors with an interior designer(WTF). I just can’t.
Also, these ‘major sponsors’ that’s she’s grifted into donating $5000 have received what? two? maybe three? lacklustre tags on Instagram. I mean good for them for donating but she seemed to promise a lot more than that in their ‘partnership’. She’s just a clusterfuck of a woman.
I genuinely wonder how much she herself has donated to epilepsy- from her own purse. I’m guessing zero. Because she is the main victim after all, isn’t she.

ETA- I am also so dumbfounded about the epilim (sodium valproate) and how when poor Lu was being weened she was teary etc. HOW DID SHE NOT KNOW it is a mood stabiliser as well as an anticonvulsant. Does she not have any normal conversations with her neuro? GP? She had to find out from an Instagram cal out. How do you not know how your children’s medications WORK. She strikes me as being incredibly naive and uneducated as well as being a raging narcissist and my heart just breaks for Lu every single day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
One thing I noticed yesterday that annoyed me was that when Tom refused his day sleep it was funny to her, but when Lulu refuses her naps or doesn’t sleep well it’s a big deal and life ruining for her (for Erin, that is, not poor Lulu). I am hoping as Tom grows that she will realise all children have issues with sleep at some stage, not just Lulu.

Reactions: 16
Have they investigated any other diagnoses for Lu, such as autism? She does a lot of stimming, and I wonder if it’s something they’ve looked into. As isn’t it more helpful to the child if you intervene early? Erin always seems to blame everything on epilepsy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve written a couple of posts in this thread outlining my immense dislike for Erin’s conduct surrounding Lu. But there is also something so icky about this fundraiser. She set an utterly ridiculous goal and now is guilting her followers so hard into donating. I suffer from epilepsy myself and I can tell you right now I would never donate to her fund so that she can receive the glory of donating it. Absolutely never. Isn’t that a shame. The difference she could have made in this world if she wasn’t such a thoroughly awful person. From the way she treats Dr’s and nurses, to her thoroughly ridiculous, uneducated and dangerous views surrounding medicines and vaccines, I just can’t with this woman. She is so beyond privileged and she’ll never recognise that. There’s some people that have children like Lu who have to choose between medicine and food, who have to choose between essentials for their family or rent, or can’t afford fuel to get their children to places like NAPA. One of the most egregious things she has done recently is ask for sleep suit recommendations (a grift in itself) and then say $80 was too expensive (WTF) and then in the next story pick out interiors with an interior designer(WTF). I just can’t.
Also, these ‘major sponsors’ that’s she’s grifted into donating $5000 have received what? two? maybe three? lacklustre tags on Instagram. I mean good for them for donating but she seemed to promise a lot more than that in their ‘partnership’. She’s just a clusterfuck of a woman.
I genuinely wonder how much she herself has donated to epilepsy- from her own purse. I’m guessing zero. Because she is the main victim after all, isn’t she.

ETA- I am also so dumbfounded about the epilim (sodium valproate) and how when poor Lu was being weened she was teary etc. HOW DID SHE NOT KNOW it is a mood stabiliser as well as an anticonvulsant. Does she not have any normal conversations with her neuro? GP? She had to find out from an Instagram cal out. How do you not know how your children’s medications WORK. She strikes me as being incredibly naive and uneducated as well as being a raging narcissist and my heart just breaks for Lu every single day.
It’s honestly given me the ick the whole time and I’m getting angrier the closer she is getting to her goal. Not for the organisation but the carry on she’s given..
“If every follower donated $5” “I feel so much pressure and I’m letting everyone down”

It’s just given me the ick and made me cranky 😂😂

This is so eloquent and bang on how I feel too. I’ve said before that there’s no ‘advocacy’ or ‘awareness raising’ that’s happening with Erin. She’s not part of any community. I have no association with the epilepsy community at all, so this is purely speculation, but I doubt any one who is would want her as their ambassador. At best she is a small minded ableist who is so self involved she’s actively doing her daughter harm. I think of all the people I snark on or dislike on social media she’s the only one I actually truly hate.

The epilem situation just enrages me. The way she talks about it now that she knows it’s a mood stabiliser - as if Luella’s behaviour has been so much worse since coming off it and she wants her back on it to control her mood. I’m sorry but you can’t just put your kid on bleeping mood stabilisers because their behaviour is inconvenient to you?! What kind of parenting is that?? Kids are kids and should be allowed to remain that way - unless their behaviour puts them or anyone else in danger then it’s all just part and parcel of growing up. She’s a monster.

Reactions: 16
At best she is a small minded ableist who is so self involved she’s actively doing her daughter harm. I think of all the people I snark on or dislike on social media she’s the only one I actually truly hate.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly this. You’ve put into words exactly how it is and how I think of her.
[/QUOTE]

• Heart

So well said! All of it ! I feel exactly the same about the outrageous target, which is all about her ego. The eye roll for an $80 sleep suit… then not batting an eyelid at the high end designer fitout of her knockdown re-build…
And the know it all not knowing that the medication is also a mood stabiliser…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good on her for the amount of money she’s raised, but really I think it’s all about self-gratification for her and her ego.
I also really hate how she keeps shoving the camera in Lu’s face recently, when Lu clearly doesn’t want to be involved.

Reactions: 11
Good on her for the amount of money she’s raised, but really I think it’s all about self-gratification for her and her ego.
I also really hate how she keeps shoving the camera in Lu’s face recently, when Lu clearly doesn’t want to be involved.
For sure! She was really crappy and annoyed at ONLY (🙄) raising $30,000 but now that it's much higher she's happy. Like when did raising $30,000 be something to scoff at?!

It's making me feel nauseous watching her compare how much she has raised to other people and that she has raised 25% total amount (or whatever it was) out of the entire event. It's just a huge ego stroke for her. 🤮
---
For sure! She was really crappy and annoyed at ONLY (🙄) raising $30,000 but now that it's much higher she's happy. Like when did raising $30,000 be something to scoff at?!
But she's so bummed. *tears*

It's making me feel nauseous watching her compare how much she has raised to other people and that she has raised 25% total amount (or whatever it was) out of the entire event. It's just a huge ego stroke for her. 🤮
---

But she's so bummed. *tears*
Yes! When I saw her story showing all of the money raised for ALL the charity I thought oh that’s actually nice she’s showing that! And then next story - never mind, it was just a segue into showcasing how she is number 1 😬😬

Reactions: 5
Another thought i had, on the back of her obnoxious self pats, how does this woman have the nerve to witch about how hard her life is when she has enough support to go for 1-2 hours of exercise a day!?! she honestly has NO idea of her privilege. my youngest son is medically complex & disabled and i have him with me all the time; i even attend kinder with him. My eldest is autistic. I just can’t with her entitlement and privilege.

i don’t doubt the severity of Lu’s disabilities and how draining it would be, im living it too but with 0.005% of the help she has 🤦🏻‍♀️ i would DREAM to have an hour to myself 😂
She honestly is so out of touch with her “community”. Her privilege is so, so huge with their income and her full time support worker and their brand new home they’re building and her not needing to work - and again; not discrediting the fact her partner likely works hard in his job and that she has Chrystal, those are good things that everyone deserves, everyone deserves to have support and enough money coming in and not stretching themselves thin, Lu deserves to be supported and loved and cared for. But she can’t see that and it’s so yuck. Always whinging about her circumstances, health care, everything and yet always looking for head pats and validation!!! For such an “advocate” it really feels like she’s not even one of us down in the trenches of disability parenting, affected by cost of living crisis but unable to work because our kids require 24:7 care and there’s no one else to provide it, not enough ndis funds to stretch and certainly not enough for a full time worker. Erin, you’re not connecting with other families with epilepsy and disability, you’re alienating yourself. Wake up 🤦🏻‍♀️ Luella is a beautiful child who needs her mum to at least see some positives and love her just as she is and stop whinging about her all the time or using her for clicks

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No Erin, if you’ve spoken to Apple. Gone in and followed all the steps. There’s literally nothing you can do to unlock it. A follower won’t be able to unlock it

Reactions: 12
Wah but I have privilege so therefore why shouldn't I be able to get my products unlocked even though I was told by the company they have to verify my identity. Can't you see that the rules don't apply to me!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s interesting that Rach and Jade aren’t interacting with her posts
Yes I've noticed that too. None of her 'friends' have shared her fund-raising or reposted. One of her so called besties has just had a baby but haven't seen any mention of that either. Interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes I've noticed that too. None of her 'friends' have shared her fund-raising or reposted. One of her so called beasties has just had a baby but haven't seen any mention of that either. Interesting.
I actually when through and saw she has liked both of Kiera’s post but no comments (and yes I’m sure she sent a text) but she hasn’t liked anything of Rach or Jades 🫣

Reactions: 5
I actually when through and saw she has liked both of Kiera’s post but no comments (and yes I’m sure she sent a text) but she hasn’t liked anything of Rach or Jades 🫣
None of jessi and millies either. I haven't been looking but have they shared any of her fund-raising? Definitely some tension under the surface.

No doubt her and Jade's friendship is all but over after the aperol and sunshine comment 😅

Reactions: 3
None of jessi and millies either. I haven't been looking but have they shared any of her fund-raising? Definitely some tension under the surface.

No doubt her and Jade's friendship is all but over after the aperol and sunshine comment 😅
No I don’t actually remember them sharing it either.. the last interactions were really when Lu was in hospital but it wasn’t validating her like everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.