Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my cynical mind, but why do I think Paddy the Baddys just done a big fraud or drug deal that's netted him loads of cash hence the everyday beauty treatments, weird spending on hotels in Dubai when they already have a house to stay in, hiring nanny's to follow them round places when both parents who don't work a 9-5 are there, etc etc..... but whatever he's done it was a bit bait so he's had to go to Dubai cos the UK police are on to him, and he's having to keep Erin sweet as he probably needs her to launder money and wire it to him from the UK hence why she's so happy at the minute and calling him her "husband" despite the fact they were living separately just a few short months ago (remember that debacle when she claimed she was still with him 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ just wanted to be near friends and central but then miraculously didn't all of a sudden and moved back to the osterley house with the smallest most nonsensical explanation 🥴🥴🥴) but his true feelings about her are there to see, like taking himself off to parties on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Where does he go when she’s with the girls everyday.. why does she have a nanny when she’s always there with them too. how come we never see them out together having fun or in a restaurant or a bar??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Where does he go when she’s with the girls everyday.. why does she have a nanny when she’s always there with them too. how come we never see them out together having fun or in a restaurant or a bar??
This is it like why bother with the nanny? Personally I’d feel awkward having some random tag along all the time to look after my kids while I did nothing. I’d understand having a nanny if her and p were out partying/beach clubs/ restaurants without the kids, but they don’t.

Reactions: 10
This is it like why bother with the nanny? Personally I’d feel awkward having some random tag along all the time to look after my kids while I did nothing. I’d understand having a nanny if her and p were out partying/beach clubs/ restaurants without the kids, but they don’t.
She hasn’t been out there long so maybe it’s a settling in with the nanny so the kids get use to the nanny and that’s why she’s not been left yet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She hasn’t been out there long so maybe it’s a settling in with the nanny so the kids get use to the nanny and that’s why she’s not been left yet
Ok new member, so then what's she gonna be doing? Getting shat on?

• Haha
What ever floats her boat
No, she's just odd 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ They left the kids overnight with the nanny in a hotel while they stayed a few rooms down the corridor and Mila cried cos she "thought they werent coming back" 😳🥹

If paddy hasn't booted her back to London in a few weeks cos side chick #2 is arriving she'll still be floating round random beach clubs with the helper in tow 😭😭😭 I don't get why have kids if you don't actually want to raise them 🥴

Reactions: 4
No, she's just odd 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ They left the kids overnight with the nanny in a hotel while they stayed a few rooms down the corridor and Mila cried cos she "thought they werent coming back" 😳🥹

If paddy hasn't booted her back to London in a few weeks cos side chick #2 is arriving she'll still be floating round random beach clubs with the helper in tow 😭😭😭 I don't get why have kids if you don't actually want to raise them 🥴
Maybe they were at a swingers party ??

the whole relationship is odd. Is isle actually pads? He doesn’t follow her account but follows Milas
but lots of people hire nannies and don’t work so her doing this is nothing new.

Reactions: 2
Ya know what I did actually think this, Isla and Mila don't really look alike and maybe that's why Erin resents Isla when she's the sweeter easy going baby of the two...would also explain her move to the tiny flat 🤣 maybe they got the DNA test results back and patty chucked her out 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Lot's of people hire nannies and don’t work so her doing this is nothing new.
Do they?! Only people I've knew had nannies were women who ran large/international businesses 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her and PTB are just obsessed with showing the world they got money I think , the "nanny" is just an accessory for that 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ya know what I did actually think this, Isla and Mila don't really look alike and maybe that's why Erin resents Isla when she's the sweeter easy going baby of the two...would also explain her move to the tiny flat 🤣 maybe they got the DNA test results back and patty chucked her out 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Do they?! Only people I've knew had nannies were women who ran large/international businesses 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her and PTB are just obsessed with showing the world they got money I think , the "nanny" is just an accessory for that 🤣
Yeh I’m a nanny and have worked for mums that don’t go to work

Reactions: 7
"something going on" is paddy the baddy getting extradited back to London after a few weeks on the run then or what 🤣

• Haha
"something going on" is paddy the baddy getting extradited back to London after a few weeks on the run then or what 🤣
I know I did wonder what has happened she should have said maybe her vlog would be a bit more juicy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does she have 500k followers? She’s not relevant or famous or talented and hasn’t been on TV or anything

I've never seen someone as backward as Erin in my entire life 😭😭😭 can't cope on her own at the beach with kids and brings a nanny but is allowing golden child Mila to terrorise the salons of Dubai when she could leave her with a nanny?🤣🤦🏻‍♀️😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've never seen someone as backward as Erin in my entire life 😭😭😭 can't cope on her own at the beach with kids and brings a nanny but is allowing golden child Mila to terrorise the salons of Dubai when she could leave her with a nanny?🤣🤦🏻‍♀️😩
I thought the whole point of having a nanny was to have someone take care of your children whilst you work visit beauty salons? What are they paying for her for?

• Haha