Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day she posted a picture trying to do Islas hair and she was crying, she said something along the lines of “tried to do a cute hair video with isla how i do with mila but shes too dramatic”. constantly comparing your kids? and now these posts? you can clearly see a pattern here, mila is her favourite. she kinda wishes isla was a boy tbh, in her eyes isla wasnt needed but here she is
---
she makes me LAUGH. erin baby girl, youre so worried about taking the kids to the beach alone, oh no its so manic isnt it :( you need your nanny with you dont you? HUNNN have you forgotten the times when you would be taking your babies with you to get your toes and nails done? dont make me laugh, you was taking your kids everywhere all alone, you even drove all the way to wales from london ALONE with two babies, cut this BULLSHIT about you cant do nothing without jennnieeeeee the nanny because for the past 2 years youve been doing everything alone, tit you even moved out to live with the kids alone at one point. #neverforget :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
😪 it's heartbreaking for poor little Isla, yes she is probably more clingy than Mila the brat cos she doesn't feel securely attached to any of her caregivers! Paddy the Baddys never there and Erin treats her like the world's biggest inconvenience 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The other day she posted a picture trying to do Islas hair and she was crying, she said something along the lines of “tried to do a cute hair video with isla how i do with mila but shes too dramatic”. constantly comparing your kids? and now these posts? you can clearly see a pattern here, mila is her favourite. she kinda wishes isla was a boy tbh, in her eyes isla wasnt needed but here she is
---
she makes me LAUGH. erin baby girl, youre so worried about taking the kids to the beach alone, oh no its so manic isnt it :( you need your nanny with you dont you? HUNNN have you forgotten the times when you would be taking your babies with you to get your toes and nails done? dont make me laugh, you was taking your kids everywhere all alone, you even drove all the way to wales from london ALONE with two babies, cut this BULLSHIT about you cant do nothing without jennnieeeeee the nanny because for the past 2 years youve been doing everything alone, tit you even moved out to live with the kids alone at one point. #neverforget :ROFLMAO:
she's seems so smug now now that she moved to dubai. she's like see my boyfriend moved us to dubai & i have a nanny now & im rich. she grates on my nerves

Reactions: 10
So has she moved for good? Does paddy the baddie live in the same apartment as her ? Bet she gets pregnant again soon

Reactions: 4
Ffs 🤦🏾‍♀️ Erin having more nail drama. “Kim, there are people dying!” to quote Kourtney Kardashian
3F0DF040-6351-4F83-BAD4-6929DCBA8368.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So now she moved into the tiny flat in central last year because she had post natal depression not because she wanted to be closer to friends and her office....this storys had more incarnations than the lineup of the sugarbabes jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but why is Mila being fed in the new vlog and ayla is feeding herself 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
So did paddy move her out there for him to move back to the U.K. ? Why was he not with her for Mother’s Day ?

• Haha
Can anyone confirm was that big bad Erin Budina in 2014 Michael Kors sunglasses? Is that why she never mentioned what brand they were from....bleeping LOL!!

I’m so confused that she spent £200 on those when you can get that exact shape in every high street shop. I will never understand the urge to have loads of expensive designer lol

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused that she spent £200 on those when you can get that exact shape in every high street shop. I will never understand the urge to have loads of expensive designer lol
Personally I do like designer items butttt if they are Michael Kors - which I'm 90% sure they are - you can literally get stuff like that cheap online from places like pretavoir and designer eyewear for about £50 😭😭😭😭 excellent 'business woman" pissing money up the wall.

Reactions: 1
Personally I do like designer items butttt if they are Michael Kors - which I'm 90% sure they are - you can literally get stuff like that cheap online from places like pretavoir and designer eyewear for about £50 😭😭😭😭 excellent 'business woman" pissing money up the wall.
I’m just tight 😂 I hate money leaving my account. But yeah Michael Kors is not the one so tacky 😩

I’m just tight 😂 I hate money leaving my account. But yeah Michael Kors is not the one so tacky 😩
I rest my case 🤦🏻‍♀️

Tbh she just loves to make out she's got Kardashian levels of money having a nanny who follows her around everywhere and a "driver" - side note, how she spoke about the poor "driver" was absolutely vile!! - when in truth they're probably paying them absolute slaves wages which Arabic countries aren't known to have a good track record on eradicating.

So in short, that's why she had to let everyone know her Michael kors £50 numbers were "£200" and the Chanel she wants are "£600" cos you know 🤣 this is big bad Erin Budina with a nanny and a driver she spends money you could never!! Also, newsflash Erin, if you're spending £600 on Chanel sunglasses youre getting fleeced boo, it's not a flex 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, did anyone clock the way she moved her hair over the MK brand name to hide it 😭😭😩

Attachments

Last edited:
Wondering if the other children in her tik tok vlog are pats other kids

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her “driver” bring her coffee and her say “I could never go back to my old life” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like she can hold that life she’s just talks 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see her “driver” bring her coffee and her say “I could never go back to my old life” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like she can hold that life she’s just talks 💩
Yeah, so is this her new life? Did she even pack everything from the house? This seems a bit chaotic after moving in and out the flat then back to the house then moving abroad!

• Heart
Reactions: 8