Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super mum Erin needing to take the nanny to the pool/ park with the kids 😂 pathetic

Reactions: 2
Crying because she's bad a bad manicure 🙄....I thought the beauty salons are so much better than the UK.

Reactions: 4
Lmao her genuinely crying over her nails, she’s such a bleeping moron 😭😭 get a grip Erin. Her oldest daughter looks a right brat too on her stories from yesterday. I thought she was gonna whack her baby sister.

Reactions: 5
Lmao her genuinely crying over her nails, she’s such a bleeping moron 😭😭 get a grip Erin. Her oldest daughter looks a right brat too on her stories from yesterday. I thought she was gonna whack her baby sister.
But it's just funny when Mila has a tantrum...when poor isla is a little bit stressed cos her mum has broken her hand she's "being difficult" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 7
But it's just funny when Mila has a tantrum...when poor isla is a little bit stressed cos her mum has broken her hand she's "being difficult" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I know she giggled as well and didn’t even tell her off. It’s learned behaviour because she’s clearly never been corrected 🤦🏻‍♀️ Who films their child having a tantrum and laughs instead of putting her phone down and correcting it. Wtf

Reactions: 3
Lateysha doesn’t follow Erin anymore strange. Erin still follows lateysha. Wonder what’s happened

Reactions: 3
Isn't it crazy how men can create totally different lives and realities depending on which one of the “baby mums” they are choosing to spend their time with?

Like he could literally turn up on another doorstep tomorrow and its a totally different family.
---
She looks so much older than her age she looks around 45
She looks like siblings with Maya Jama's mum. Definitely passes for 40’s really.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this life shes living in dubai is very odd, unlimited beauty treatments every day, staying at hotels even though paddy the baddys got a house out there, dragging a nanny everywhere even though her and patrick are both there to look after the kids.

Reactions: 7
this life shes living in dubai is very odd, unlimited beauty treatments every day, staying at hotels even though paddy the baddys got a house out there, dragging a nanny everywhere even though her and patrick are both there to look after the kids.
i just looked at her vlog. did her & the girls move there?

Reactions: 1
In her vlog she said paddy’s going to a party with his friends why didn’t he take her too I wonder why lol that relationship seems weird

Reactions: 8
In her vlog she said paddy’s going to a party with his friends why didn’t he take her too I wonder why lol that relationship seems weird
Also what "husband" takes off to live in Dubai and leaves his "wife" and kids behind as an afterthought? Why not all plan to go together....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought that too! Especially since she said they have a nanny for the girls??

Reactions: 1