Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she’s even allowed to be posting him 🤣

hahahaa no waaaay great minds think alike i just done the SAME THING DYING so happy there’s people like me on here hahahahahaView attachment 1130353
Literally 🤣 sometimes wish I could meet who the people on tattle are sometimes coz we think alike and I can’t find that in real life 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What I wonder is if Patrick takes his other bm on holidays or not he does think that with selling drugs and pimping he is future but all Patrick is just just a little witch boy without a spine (who does take same of his bm on holiday with kids etc )

What I wonder is if Patrick takes his other bm on holidays or not he thinks with selling drugs and pimping he is future but all Patrick is just just a little witch boy without a spine

Last edited:
lol what?
Yeah my post is confusing meant to say Patrick probably thinks that with his dealing and pimping he is like one of those rappers like future for example who is known to take his baby mothers on holidays even though they not living together but all p is just a little witch boy without a spine

And yeah It would be really interesting to find out if he takes his first baby mother and child on holidays too that girl is at least smart enough to stay away from public cause let’s be honest p isn’t worth of claiming like he really ain’t

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think madison gained weight, hit the gym at the same time to get her glutes to look big but also gained weight upper body wise and defo got lipo for her stomach and back area hence why her waist is so slim with a big ass that doesnt look BBL’fied lol !

lmao erin left her own house bcos Big P wants to grow trees in the loft😂🤣😂

Reactions: 2
I think madison gained weight, hit the gym at the same time to get her glutes to look big but also gained weight upper body wise and defo got lipo for her stomach and back area hence why her waist is so slim with a big ass that doesnt look BBL’fied lol !

lmao erin left her own house bcos Big P wants to grow trees in the loft😂🤣😂
Her body used to be so nice! I scrolled right down her insta! Last time i saw pictures she was slim

She facetunes her face and body so much its embarrassing. Like Erin, why must you make your nose smaller in every picture? Quit. Youre not that girl. Shes actually so average, why was every tom dick and harry obsessed with eRiN bUdInA back in the day??

Reactions: 8
She's actually deleted the photo above with the wonky wall now from her page :sneaky:

She facetunes her face and body so much its embarrassing. Like Erin, why must you make your nose smaller in every picture? Quit. Youre not that girl. Shes actually so average, why was every tom dick and harry obsessed with eRiN bUdInA back in the day??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
her annoying mate anti vax anti everything taylahs body is 😳🔥 Erin must be jealous, I haven't seen them comment on each other's stuff recently maybe they've fell out for that reason.

Reactions: 1
The sea is doing her a favour by hiding her photoshop lol. Her real body is the picture holding Isla! No ass nothing, she said it herself in one of her vlogs that her BBL has “died off”. No hun, you still have a flat stomach thats why you bounce back so quick, its just your ass…. so flat lol. She was all working out the first few days of moving to her new flat. I guess thats over.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The sea is doing her a favour by hiding her photoshop lol. Her real body is the picture holding Isla! No ass nothing, she said it herself in one of her vlogs that her BBL has “died off”. No hun, you still have a flat stomach thats why you bounce back so quick, its just your ass…. so flat lol. She was all working out the first few days of moving to her new flat. I guess thats over.
Was thinking the pic her holding her it’s so flat (bum) that’s why she photoshopped the pic Someone posted earlier
Difference is shocking

Reactions: 1