Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is most likely renting so the process wouldn’t be that long I wouldn’t have thought.
But I get where you are coming from, I don’t see why this girl would pay over £1,500 a month on an apartment to live at when she probably stayed rent free at the house? But couples can live apart now and still be in a relationship right 🤪🤪🤪
Whilst in fairness she never said "ive got a mortgage" in the moving vlog Erin tried to style it that it was a "purchase" 😂😂😂 so yeah, deffo trying to insinuate she bought it 🙄

Reactions: 3
Oh I missed this new thread! She is 100% living in that flat solo!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
all im saying is P is scum a real man/ dad would have let them stay in the house while he got a flat!

Reactions: 12
all im saying is P is scum a real man/ dad would have let them stay in the house while he got a flat!
Disgusting but expected.. didn’t someone say he literally kicked her other kids mother out of their family home to move Erin in.. 😳 I would never be able to live in what was another woman’s home.. knowing that they shared that home together would put me off (that’s me personally I know every situation is different). I bet he will have another girl moved in soon

Reactions: 13
duck me she's thick, spreading inaccurate information about contraception, unbelievable. Plus she's had two unplanned pregnancies, that resulted in her kids, I wonder how many abortions she's had.

Reactions: 8
duck me she's thick, spreading inaccurate information about contraception, unbelievable. Plus she's had two unplanned pregnancies, that resulted in her kids, I wonder how many abortions she's had.
Ha! So there is going to be more babies with P in the future then 🤦🏾‍♀️
22D40C1C-A53B-4A96-9FA8-6AA3294BBE7C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I’d be surprised if he goes back to her he will have a new baby mom on the way soon with his boy 😂

How can she not use any form of contraception and expect not to get pregnant? She is a fool and bashing birth control like it doesnt help many women, each to their own. Even if you dont prefer to use hormonal contraception, you must use some form as you cant keep popping babies and complaining that you get no help. I mean you live far away from your ‘partner’. Stupid bitxch.

Reactions: 9
These ‘influencers’ are so so dangerous they all posted that last week
Some of their followers will panic and immediately come off not realising they should do their own research
Didn’t this absolute twit say in her 2nd pregnancy announcement she was on her way to get the pill and found out she was pregnant with Isla ?

Not sure why she lied about never being on he pill? The amount of people she’s slept with she would of had at least 25 kids by now if that was the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still can’t work out if Erin and Lateysha have made up
Erin was noticeably absent from both her baby showers
Was at Nando’s for the first one
Happened to move on the second one
Then nothing today as Lateysha had the baby
She could text her but seems like whatever was the issue clearly hasn’t been resolved

Reactions: 7
Still can’t work out if Erin and Lateysha have made up
Erin was noticeably absent from both her baby showers
Was at Nando’s for the first one
Happened to move on the second one
Then nothing today as Lateysha had the baby
She could text her but seems like whatever was the issue clearly hasn’t been resolved
I seen she'd commented "❤❤❤" on lateyshas birth announcement pic. I reckon they are friends on paper, but there's a lot of competition between them, Erin was winning for a while living in Patrick's nice big house in osterley, while Lateysha was single.... now Lateyshas got a man and is doing the happy family thing, just bought a house that looks gorgeous all the while Erin's ended up single in a high rise 1 bedroom flat with additional cupboard for Mila to sleep in

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I seen she'd commented "❤❤❤" on lateyshas birth announcement pic. I reckon they are friends on paper, but there's a lot of competition between them, Erin was winning for a while living in Patrick's nice big house in osterley, while Lateysha was single.... now Lateyshas got a man and is doing the happy family thing, just bought a house that looks gorgeous all the while Erin's ended up single in a high rise 1 bedroom flat with additional cupboard for Mila to sleep in
this exactly what i was thinking!!!

• Heart
Oh she is trying so hard to convince us about tgey together but in separated houses witch how the duck we supposed to know that that’s Patrick when all we see are hands on every pic honestly pathetic either you show him or not

Reactions: 7