Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I just can’t with her honestly she can’t even say yes we broke up Erin just stop it’s pathetic everyone knows no woman will leave her man house for fun with the kids wtf I personally wouldn’t leave my boyfriend and leave him to live alone ever unless we broke up nope not buying it

Reactions: 12
Oh I just can’t with her honestly she can’t even say yes we broke up Erin just stop it’s pathetic everyone knows no woman will leave her man house for fun with the kids wtf I personally wouldn’t leave my boyfriend and leave him to live alone ever unless we broke up nope not buying it
I think they are probably “technically” together. Maybe they were having issues so they got separate places to “try and work it out”. Clearly Erin isn’t “The One” for Patrick cos otherwise she would be living with him being loved cherished and honoured by him. She just had a second baby by him and he hasn’t wifed her 🤷🏾‍♀️ I don’t buy all that we’re not traditional sh*t. She is wasting her time on him, this isn’t how her life with his two kids should be and I am sure this isn’t what she wanted either!

Reactions: 10
Yeah I agree I feel like she’s making excuses to herself to excuse the lack of effort on his behalf because I always think if they really wanted to they would! And after having a child let alone 2 you would know if you want to marry that person or not and make that commitment which CLEARLY he doesn’t want to do and she’s kidding herself saying it’s because they aren’t traditional 😬

Reactions: 7
She likes to copy Kylie Jenner with everything else in life that’s probably why she’s accepting the non traditional thing too 😂 probably thinks Kylie and Travis aren’t officially together so we don’t have to be either 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I got this flat because you don't have to always live with your partner, living with someone 24/7 is hard"

He was never there my hun 🤔🤥🤥🤥 nice try though 🙄😄

Maybe if they lived in bleeping rhyl or somewhere you could maybe justify having a second place for an extra few hundred a month, but unless you're a multi millionaire (which as much as Erin clearly does ok from influencing she's not) why the F would you waste thousands upon thousands of pounds for a second flat in central london, when you've got a perfectly nice family home with space for all of you where your kids dad also is🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, "I'm from Wales I want to live in the centre with the views" as much as you love the views I'm sure now you have kids the priority is a quieter area where they can play in outside space and stuff - WHICH THE OLD HOUSE HAD?! 🙃

Erin stop digging girl, you're making yourself look very foolish 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She wants to stop doing YouTube and instagram and also buy a house? What income will she have after?

Reactions: 12
She wants to stop doing YouTube and instagram and also buy a house? What income will she have after?
She chats a lot of tit. She maybe takes a small wage from them studios she owns but influencings surely where the bulk of her income comes from 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
"I got this flat because you don't have to always live with your partner, living with someone 24/7 is hard"

Maybe if they lived in bleeping rhyl or somewhere you could maybe justify having a second place for an extra few hundred a month, but unless you're a multi millionaire (which as much as Erin clearly does ok from influencing she's not) why the F would you waste thousands upon thousands of pounds for a second flat in central london, when you've got a perfectly nice family home with space for all of you where your kids dad also is🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, "I'm from Wales I want to live in the centre with the views" as much as you love the views I'm sure now you have kids the priority is a quieter area where they can play in outside space and stuff - WHICH THE OLD HOUSE HAD?! 🙃

Yeah sure lots of people are in committed relationships and don’t live together but the difference is they didn’t live together, have kids and then live separately.

There is no honour in holding onto a crap relationship by any means. If it gets to the point you and the kids need to move out the relationship is O. V. E. R

Reactions: 9

she really is making herself look foolish. he was never home cuz he didn't want to be with her so he avoided coming home. now he can have whoever he wants (other women) over with no problem. she is full of tit

Reactions: 5
didn’t she say she wasn’t going to promote fast fashion but she still does fashionova hahahaha about she wants to stop youtube and insta

Reactions: 5
This is insane she is just oh I can’t even with her and same dumbs are there who believe her wtf yes Patrick didn’t wife you and he will never ever do Erin just stop girl really

Reactions: 2
Yeah I thought that! But she posted some roses in the snap before so I wondered if it was POSSIBLY from Patrick but who knows she could’ve just been making it look like that to try and convince us 🤔

I a so over her and others only content are their children being children like ok all babies are cute all babies do funny things is there anything else she can offer than videos of mila ???? Girl come on use yourself to gain followers and collabs honestly cashing on her kids like that u better off going back to Dubai girl

I a so over her and others only content are their children being children like ok all babies are cute all babies do funny things is there anything else she can offer than videos of mila ???? Girl come on use yourself to gain followers and collabs honestly cashing on her kids like that u better off going back to Dubai girl
For real, and I dunno if it’s just me but I actually cringe when she videos Mila chomping on food 😣

Reactions: 6
Yeah I mean is just a lot it’s constant her kids are cute and everything but like there is literally nothing else she offers wtf like girl is only relevant for posting her kids no nope interesting is getting boring tbh

Reactions: 7
She won't show herself properly for ages now, she fumbled the bag with how she handled this new apartment cos she's there 99% of the time and not "back and forth" between there and the old house as she tried to protest 🥴🥴 except for when she probably drops the kids off for an afternoon with their dad.

She knows filming herself will show that her narrative doesn't fit the real life situation 🤷🏻‍♀️ be interesting to see how she eventually starts to show herself more again as seeing as it's her job I'm assuming she needs to lol.

So Lateysha, her more famous friend, had only just bought her own property (looks like a house in the suburbs) and said it had been a long process as she'd had to save for ages in order to put a 40% deposit down and Erin expects us to believe that she just bought that flat in a matter of weeks 🥴

So Lateysha, her more famous friend, had only just bought her own property (looks like a house in the suburbs) and said it had been a long process as she'd had to save for ages in order to put a 40% deposit down and Erin expects us to believe that she just bought that flat in a matter of weeks 🥴
She is most likely renting so the process wouldn’t be that long I wouldn’t have thought.
But I get where you are coming from, I don’t see why this girl would pay over £1,500 a month on an apartment to live at when she probably stayed rent free at the house? But couples can live apart now and still be in a relationship right 🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 4