Erim Kaur #9 Complains and complains, but doesn't realize that she's the human version of a migraine c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is actually PSYCHOTIC. I don’t know if she’s addressing us but none of us are obsessed with your creepy dad. We just think it’s bizarre that you upload stories with your dads shoes or arm in the background with the intention for people to ask “omg do you have a boyfriend”. And then your weird flat ass makes a big deal about it by being like “omg I always get asked if I have a boyfriend”, “omg it was my dad not my man”. You fully know what you was doing yet you still make a big deal over it. Sort whatever is wrong with you inside your bobble head full of flyaways. Who tf would purposely want people to think their dad is their man.

Also, this is the kind of content she complains about making every Sunday?? Such hard work 😩😩😩 View attachment 1534657
God, such a beg

Reactions: 3
LOL she's been banging on about modest wear for years and there is defo proof in the previous threads, but here's some too from her insta highlights.

Screenshot_20220829-013902_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220829-013753_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf she doing with her tongue 😂😂😂 She looks like a creepView attachment 1535052
She looks deranged which matches her energy
Wtf she doing with her tongue 😂😂😂 She looks like a creepView attachment 1535052
lol she looks deranged here which perfectly matches her energy

LOL she's been banging on about modest wear for years and there is defo proof in the previous threads, but here's some too from her insta highlights.

View attachment 1536016View attachment 1536017
Her feet are nasty that’s the 1st thing I noticed

Plus she’s just a compulsive liar

Reactions: 4

There you go erim, that’s when you said it.

I also remember when she captioned a picture that she “loves modest wear” but changed it after we said she’s not modest on here. Now she’s just lying about ever saying it. At least be a good liar if your gonna lie all the time 🥴

There you go erim, that’s when you said it.

I also remember when she captioned a picture that she “loves modest wear” but changed it after we said she’s not modest on here. Now she’s just lying about ever saying it. At least be a good liar if your gonna lie all the time 🥴
Who remembers that time she was showing her "modest bikinis" on holiday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

that person made a good point. why lie at all? back to my post earlier today that she goes on about how she should be allowed to "change and grow" (funny that those are the same words used by someone on these threads earlier who was trying to shame everyone in this thread before we called them out) but she cannot just take responsibility and be accountable for what she has said and promoted on her page previously. she gets upset at her audience for holding her accountable... ur making money off ur audience they have the right to call u out when ur being a hypocrite or being fake. if u dont like it then dont work in this industry? i genuinely dont see her career going anywhere as so much of her audience is starting to dislike her and her personality and she's just not even pretty anymore so the looks dont make up for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Plus there's a whole section on Crab Queen and Modesty via the Wiki: https://tattle.life/wiki/erim-kaur/#modesty that will dispel all of her lies. I am glad people realised that she is gaslighting her followers. She's actually pathetic; it's ok to change your mind and not dress modestly if you don't want to. She could at least be open and honest about it - but even that is asking too much of her. Embarrassing Erim!

• Heart
Plus there's a whole section on Crab Queen and Modesty via the Wiki: https://tattle.life/wiki/erim-kaur/#modesty that will dispel all of her lies. I am glad people realised that she is gaslighting her followers. She's actually pathetic; it's ok to change your mind and not dress modestly if you don't want to. She could at least be open and honest about it - but even that is asking too much of her. Embarrassing Erim!
she does not have an honest bone in her ant body.

I agree! She's extremely manipulative and everything she has - her untested hair oil, her online presence, 'personality' etc. - is all built on lies

that person made a good point. why lie at all? back to my post earlier today that she goes on about how she should be allowed to "change and grow" (funny that those are the same words used by someone on these threads earlier who was trying to shame everyone in this thread before we called them out) but she cannot just take responsibility and be accountable for what she has said and promoted on her page previously. she gets upset at her audience for holding her accountable... ur making money off ur audience they have the right to call u out when ur being a hypocrite or being fake. if u dont like it then dont work in this industry? i genuinely dont see her career going anywhere as so much of her audience is starting to dislike her and her personality and she's just not even pretty anymore so the looks dont make up for it.
She’s bit pretty anymore cos her inner ugliness is coming out more and more for all to see

Not sure if this has been shared before but heres Ms.Lally back in the days

Comparing her old photos
Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 2.43.26 AM.png

to her new ones
Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 2.43.37 AM.png

How on earth did her skin tone change SO MUCH in the most recent years?

Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 2.51.09 AM.png

Her feet/arms are much lighter (even in videos and on posts shes tagged in) so I don't thing its just makeup...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not sure if this has been shared before but heres Ms.Lally back in the days

Comparing her old photos
View attachment 1536285
to her new ones
View attachment 1536286
How on earth did her skin tone change SO MUCH in the most recent years?

View attachment 1536298
Her feet/arms are much lighter (even in videos and on posts shes tagged in) so I don't thing its just makeup...
im sure shes been getting glutathione injections and things like that since uni but shes also very manipulative of her settings for photo and video as well. we already know she facetunes her pictures which also has a feature that can help whiten skin. and for her youtube videos she always washes herself out when she films herself. in 99% of her video content she is washed out and looks slightly grey. in photo shoots like bridal photoshoots, its been confirmed that she requests lighter foundation tones which also gets applied to the body at the shoots, the artists for these shoots dont mind at all as normally the target market wants that look anyway

im sure shes been getting glutathione injections and things like that since uni but shes also very manipulative of her settings for photo and video as well. we already know she facetunes her pictures which also has a feature that can help whiten skin. and for her youtube videos she always washes herself out when she films herself. in 99% of her video content she is washed out and looks slightly grey. in photo shoots like bridal photoshoots, its been confirmed that she requests lighter foundation tones which also gets applied to the body at the shoots, the artists for these shoots dont mind at all as normally the target market wants that look anyway
OMG I just realized the middle part of her foot is much lighter than the rest (looks like foundation or something)
Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 7.37.17 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Erim…
8CE1D027-F71A-42C3-A1A5-098EC4AACBDA.jpeg

• Haha
Such a walking contradiction. One minute she’s bashing those who copied her ORIGINAL ONE OF A KIND hair oil business, the next she’s saying to support your competition
5E292D96-C5EF-4422-93B9-2F13D0840339.jpeg
53E3D2C5-DD98-476C-AD24-2C2DD1EBD8BB.jpeg
803E6442-699C-42A3-8894-D2666DEB7FEC.jpeg

Also, wait a damn minute. I thought she could speak Spanish and she taught it as a teaching assistant for GCSEs but her 2022 goal was to learn Spanish??
3B724566-4A35-4E45-AB20-38BD6F48C1E4.jpeg
AE0269B6-08C2-4EDC-9997-41CEC09FE883.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.