Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Guys I am SO DEAD. Sis doesn’t even use her own shampoo, conditioner and scalp scrub. I thought she’s done with the formula so she can’t be testing any others?? She just knows her own haircare brand is shit and her oil isn’t enough 😂😂😂
C7879352-1DCC-4E2F-8422-4EB7E829FF21.jpeg
B721DF9D-9C43-460B-84D9-8DC3A40FA596.jpeg
E80C32FC-F932-4811-BCDF-22AB14A58DA2.jpeg
E19BEC1B-D69A-4B6E-A0CA-8FB041111290.jpeg
9138B22A-65E8-420D-9ABA-2FB7C9D73B38.jpeg

not the anti dandruff shampoo too 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

kvest

Got a follow up from the ASA! Looks like there could be consequences if Erim continues to think she's above following rules.

Screenshot_20220825-110846.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Omg guys is there anyway one of you saw or can retrieve a deleted story of hers from earlier this morning? This weirdo posted a story stating she was waiting at the train station and was invited to sit on a table with a couple (husband & wife). She said that she was invited by the husband and joined them, then when the wife left he tried to chat her up. Lmao obvs lies but she’s deleted it now probs coz she knows she sounded like a dumb fuck and made herself look like the biggest beg/pick me cunt but pleaseee I hope some of you saw & screenshotted. She claimed to excuse herself by saying to the husband she only speaks Spanish, so did he invite you over in Spanish too then you beg? 🤥How many times are we gonna see you lie Eric?
What an actual weirdo, she needs help

How can a hairbrush add shine to your hair?? It’s just meant to brush your hair and clearly it don’t brush yours very well as it’s still frizzy af
4787ABE1-2AA3-4824-B22E-52910B36667C.jpeg

Not her searching fable and mane. I bet she’s so jealous of their success. I’m surprised tattle isn’t one of the tabs
D57CF0C7-02BC-4ED9-9D24-BA7508DAD99F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

rosie_london_75

This lady cleaned erims bathroom and look how dirty it was 🤢🤢
Omg I literally came on here hoping someone has already posted about it. The state of her toilet and drains 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Also clock the “hair repair” products by the shower. 👀 Clearly her oil don’t cut it LOL

• Haha

ggukxo

Chatty Member
How the hell is her bathroom so dirty when she lives alone 🤢 also she’s been away so she probably left it in such a tip, so gross!! Isn’t she embarrassed at having that posted? Or is that the price you pay for free cleaning services

• Sick

harm124

Imagine going to a place like Italy, steeped with rich history and culture and you complain about the pure water systems making her hands powdery and "there was these things idk what they are maybe ruins". Please educate yourself Irum!!!!

I'd love to see her visit a destination without complaining about it 5 minutes after getting there.

Girl could be ad gifted an all expenses paid trip to the Maldives and would complain about there being too many fish around the ocean and it's preventing her from going in wearing her modest bikinis trying to get her foot content 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Sorry but does she think her formula is that ground breaking?, she’s literally been using other brands and anti dandruff shampoo!.

imagine the damage these products will cause hair loss after her toxic oil.

how Much do you think she will price these for? Plus the SCRUB she keeps hyping up and hiding as a surprise product!
So her shampoo moisturises...hands? Irum is beyond dumb and this is an immediate sign for her followers (and the general public) to not buy the products. The skin on your hands (especially the back of them) is so different to the skin on your scalp. Firstly, it's so much more thinner and delicate. Secondly, you should *never* be washing your hands with a shampoo because it doesn't kill germs or balance your skin's pH (which can lead to all sorts of skin issues like eczema, dermatitis, dry skin etc.) There's a reason why lots of hand wash and soap items have ingredients like vitamin E, shea butter and coconut oil - the skin on your hands will always need more hydration and moisture than your scalp skin. Scalp skin is also delicate, but it's thicker than the skin on your hands and/or face. Please bear in mind that when you use a shampoo or conditioner, the products do run down your face when you use them. If Irum's untested hair oil has made people's hair fall out, I dread to think what her shampoo and conditioner could do to the skin on people's faces.

This is not fear mongering. As much as I dislike Erim, I work on the science side of things for a global beauty and skincare brand these are basic processes that Irum's products don't follow or do, which makes her products extremely dangerous to health. Scalp scrubs undergo more testing and lots of them fail (even from big brands) - which is why there haven't been many of them on the market.

These are all things people need to know - please please don't look at Irum's filtered face, distorted corner kick body photos and her long hair and take it as gospel. She has premature ageing in her late 20s, uses fillers, filters everything and is extremely untrustworthy. Her own hair is fried (she's even admitted to destroying her natural hair texture by constantly straightening it). Hair health is dependent on so many things - diet, stress, hormones, genetics and many of those things cannot be influenced by shampoos, conditioners, scrubs or oils. She is not someone who is the picture of holistic health. For all we know, she might have applied hand cream and filtered her hand before taking that photo (it wouldn't surprise me).

Use products that have been dermatologically approved and scientifically tested (read how many people it's been trialled on before buying). Major brands will always have this information readily available to the public because we have to by law/regulations - beware of brands that don't (like Irum's).

Irum claims her shampoo, conditioner and scrub have come from a lab. I highly doubt that, because she hasn't ever published or shared insights on her products from an unbiased, third-party dermatologist who can back her claims, or even the details of the lab. Plus, it's being brought out too soon, which means she hasn't had it thoroughly tested (because those approvals take a long time - especially with UK and EU product regulations). She's never even done this with her hair oil and I'm betting it's because she's lazy, tight with money, doesn't care about her product and the impact it will have on people (she just wants fame, male attention and people's cash).

We're in a very tough economy right now in Europe and it is going to get worse for people everywhere - please, please don't waste your hard-earned money on dangerous, untested products from an idiot on Instagram who can't spell, is a compulsive liar and a narcissist

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
posting all of the femmepropre stories about erim here ⬇

content warning: dont look at them if you get absolutely disgusted by bathroom cleaning stuff bc some of it is really really grimey ngl

297630347_148660881146764_7319121986772349491_n.jpg

Attachments

• 60.1 KB
  • 27.9 KB
  • 34.2 KB
  • 31.9 KB
  • 37.2 KB
  • 21.8 KB
  • 28.9 KB
  • 27.6 KB
  • 27.5 KB
  • 26.4 KB
  • 21 KB
    • Sick

khushixo_

CF656123-C111-4B9A-866A-D8F19291E303.png

You miserable bitch. You are on holiday and you still have to pick apart what other people do that doesn’t even CONCERN you! Pure bad vibes. Mind your own business, you grim reaper and wash your fucking STD ridden bathroom. Who the hell are you to judge what others do but yet you cry and moan when others criticise you on the fucked up shit you do? Skanky bitch.