Erim Kaur #9 Complains and complains, but doesn't realize that she's the human version of a migraine c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god she’s so full of tit!!!!!!! When the protests were going on in india and she gained more of a Sikh following (after stealing someone else’s talking points for her lame stories) - she wouldn’t SHUT UP about how she only ever wears modest clothing and doesn’t like showing skin etc.. and even went on a rant once to say she had to stop a photoshoot because they wanted her to wear a dress where the slit was too high. LOL!!!! Erim you are a joke!!!!!!! She wore a chunni and went to the gurdwara once, posted some saag on her story a few times and now everything’s died down, she’s gone back to dressing like she’s working at “the club”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Forever changing her story. I swear this was her bothers golf to start with? Now I’m sure she’ll come on stories to confirm that it’s not her brothers and she has two cars.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought she bought the car for her brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought she bought the car for her brother?
As if 😂 Erims a cheap skate and only gifts people with freebies that she gets, she would never buy herself a car let alone anyone else. Her dad definitely got her TT for her too. Let's not forget this girl only buys designer stuff from the airport coz its a tax-free and all her clothes are from primark.

Reactions: 4
In her never ending quest to look as though she has a lighter skin tone, she looks so washed out, tired and unwell in that picture (on top of whatever filter she's probably used). Whatever she's been told or learned/absorbed about being an Asian woman with a deeper skin tone, needs to be unlearned for her own sake

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she's always dizzy because her ditzy hair oil is seeping into her brain cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her content consists of balconies, lifts and escalators
B6F101DF-1D80-414E-AEBF-39041A792EA8.jpeg

You probably find the influencer gifting list hard because barely any influencer likes you 😂😂 maybe gift it to your dentist??
0CF311B7-1A92-4E59-A1E7-F315C4818696.jpeg

Sis, I’m saying this for your own sake. I’m not even taking the mick. PLEASE sort your foundation shade out. It is embarrassingly obvious how light it is on you. Just look at the difference between your face and body
889C420E-5643-4B9A-A7CC-4B0C86FF15F8.jpeg

The baby voice 🤢 surely she’s purposely trying to piss us off now

• Sick
  • Haha
Her content consists of balconies, lifts and escalators View attachment 1541223

You probably find the influencer gifting list hard because barely any influencer likes you 😂😂 maybe gift it to your dentist??
View attachment 1541231

Sis, I’m saying this for your own sake. I’m not even taking the mick. PLEASE sort your foundation shade out. It is embarrassingly obvious how light it is on you. Just look at the difference between your face and body
View attachment 1541239

The baby voice 🤢 surely she’s purposely trying to piss us off now
View attachment 1541242
That photo of her coming up on the escalator is creepy...she looks like a cross between the girl from The Ring and the Grudge. Loling at her mismatched foundation - it looks like she's wearing a plastic mask!

• Haha
Lol she looks so masculine omg she’s gone overboard with the fillers and Botox 🫢🫢

Irum doing her daily morning tattle scroll 👋View attachment 1539389
loling at your comment @gossipgirl59 but it’s so true! This 7 figure business owner is at midday having her sad breakfast with daytime TV and then complaining about having to do the absolute basics of running a business for a product launch of her tit and cheap shampoo & conditioner. What a joke this girl is - embarrassing 🫢🤣

• Haha
Erim has tried to remove the recent tattle threads off Google search on August 22nd (whilst on holiday 😂😂😂). Is she gonna do this every time we make a new thread? Just make sure no new ones are showing up on Google search?

A2E15686-A635-4CA1-94DB-06C452B243A7.jpeg
016D4E2F-BAAE-4D3F-ADD9-F0FC211062C8.jpeg

It also looks like her big bad lawyers are from internet law centre. She’s trying way too much now, it’s been nearly two years since these threads were created. Sis, they never going 😂
This is what the internet law centres website says:
36CA7FCB-DE12-4B66-BB91-525CFAC4482D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just watched nvxncy's stories about her mum's death anniversary. such a huge contrast in how nancy talks about her mum, the death, the grief and how she has been healing since then compared to erim crying on her stories about not having a mum means not having someone to zip up the back of your dress or what kind of outfits she wore to asian events growing up. erim is constantly throwing a pity party and it has become even more evident after watching nancy's story and how she goes in depth about how the grief has shaped her into who she is today. although sad, it has made her more aware of what our culture is like when it comes to grief and you can tell she is such a huge mental health advocate. unlike erim's 90 second "psychology for dummies" hot takes. erim really is like the dirt on the bottom of your shoe when it comes to influencers. absolutely useless unless she's trying to sell her body and sex.

I know who took the photos of Irum in the burgundy dress and the black and white shot. She was another conwoman back in the day trying to be an influencer as well - her name was Raisa Cheema. She used to do the same thing as Irum: tell a ton of lies and when she got caught out on them, she'd delete all her social media, change her phone number and drop off the radar
I remember raisa cheema back in the day! She thought she was amazing. And then she just dropped off the planet.
Was her following as big as Erims? Not that Erims is actually big but u know...i wonder if erim will actually stop social media at one pint tho.
She goes on about if she gets married or have kids etc we will never see it etc but then no offence what's the point?! Her account is NOT a business account like we all know. She's just a beg who tries to act like a boss.

just watched nvxncy's stories about her mum's death anniversary. such a huge contrast in how nancy talks about her mum, the death, the grief and how she has been healing since then compared to erim crying on her stories about not having a mum means not having someone to zip up the back of your dress or what kind of outfits she wore to asian events growing up. erim is constantly throwing a pity party and it has become even more evident after watching nancy's story and how she goes in depth about how the grief has shaped her into who she is today. although sad, it has made her more aware of what our culture is like when it comes to grief and you can tell she is such a huge mental health advocate. unlike erim's 90 second "psychology for dummies" hot takes. erim really is like the dirt on the bottom of your shoe when it comes to influencers. absolutely useless unless she's trying to sell her body and sex.
And I totay agree with this!
I haven't seen those stories but my mum has died, a few yrs ago, I miss her so much. Erim does NOTHING for those who have lost a loved on its unreal. Ofc u can be happy but you can't forget. And she said in one interview about her hair oil, there is a happy ending. Sorry but no, there is no happy ending when someone dies. I honestly feel like it's a slap in the face to those to have lost someone.
That's how I found her in the first place, she was doing it for those without a mum. Sorry but no duck off. The grief community is huge on Instagram and amongst South Asians, for her to have that on her bio is so disrespectful. Having lost my amazing Mum this is something I can't get over and that is fine. When you have been thriugh it you understand. But erim to say that in her bio wirh no follow through is pointless. She uses it for pity like you said. She really is not a nice girl. Not a nice heart. At all. I think I need to block her. She's negative all over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Erim has tried to remove the recent tattle threads off Google search on August 22nd (whilst on holiday 😂😂😂). Is she gonna do this every time we make a new thread? Just make sure no new ones are showing up on Google search?

View attachment 1541725View attachment 1541724

It also looks like her big bad lawyers are from internet law centre. She’s trying way too much now, it’s been nearly two years since these threads were created. Sis, they never going 😂
This is what the internet law centres website says:View attachment 1541726
Lmao the damage is already done you beg Erim! She has been exposed fully on multiple platforms for being a demon. Brown Twitter hates her for being a bully and a fake Sikh, her insta following is dropping rapidly and less people working with her, trust pilot exposed how tit her untested oil is, the only one we need to flood is tiktok now with the truth! Get it done guys x

I remember raisa cheema back in the day! She thought she was amazing. And then she just dropped off the planet.
Was her following as big as Erims? Not that Erims is actually big but u know...i wonder if erim will actually stop social media at one pint tho.
She goes on about if she gets married or have kids etc we will never see it etc but then no offence what's the point?! Her account is NOT a business account like we all know. She's just a beg who tries to act like a boss.

And I totay agree with this!
I haven't seen those stories but my mum has died, a few yrs ago, I miss her so much. Erim does NOTHING for those who have lost a loved on its unreal. Ofc u can be happy but you can't forget. And she said in one interview about her hair oil, there is a happy ending. Sorry but no, there is no happy ending when someone dies. I honestly feel like it's a slap in the face to those to have lost someone.
That's how I found her in the first place, she was doing it for those without a mum. Sorry but no duck off. The grief community is huge on Instagram and amongst South Asians, for her to have that on her bio is so disrespectful. Having lost my amazing Mum this is something I can't get over and that is fine. When you have been thriugh it you understand. But erim to say that in her bio wirh no follow through is pointless. She uses it for pity like you said. She really is not a nice girl. Not a nice heart. At all. I think I need to block her. She's negative all over.
Sorry to hear about losing your mum x Like you said it’s insulting to those that are he only grieving from loss. Not making pity sales off it. I must say I had a friend whose mother died on her wedding day. I couldn’t get over the trauma I don’t know how she has coped since…. It was horrific and tragic.

How’s she a Pandora ambassador and talking about how much she prefers wearing silver because it “compliments” her kara, and then advertising some next jewellery brand on tiktok
This girl literally promotes ANYTHING. It’s so embarrassing. She will promote this jewellery brand and then say she only wears Pandora

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.