Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she just looks so average
An average girl indeed, but this is probably the nicest she's looked in a long time (imo). Maybe it's due to the lack of over-editing and whitewashing. Brown skin is beautiful, Erim.

Reactions: 3
Omg yesss!! I so badly want a voice note from erim to say thank you to me!! Life made!! 🙄
How desperate is this girl? LOL I've not seen any other influencers banging on about favourites as much as she has been! 😂😂 hard times for her engagement

20220330_183444.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s so embarrassing that she has to bribe people to put her in their favourites 😂😂 who even wants a voice note of her annoying voice. She’s been begging so much lately

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s so embarrassing that she has to bribe people to put her in their favourites 😂😂 who even wants a voice note of her annoying voice. She’s been begging so much lately
This is the tit she used to do in her fb sisterhood group, now she has no shame left and openly doing it in public... watch in a few days shes going to edit the caption anyway. Beg

• Haha
  • Wow
As someone who did do English Language A Level 2 years ago, I can confidently say with chest that her accent she speaks with is far more understandable and a stereotypical accent that people living outside the UK, would assume that all British people speak with. Regional accents like Northern are much difficult to comprehend compared to a London/RP accent. I haven’t got a bloody clue what she is on about.

Reactions: 4
Who does she think she is LOL she’s a nobody from England, not a kardashian. Who the hell would want a voice note from her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who does she think she is LOL she’s a nobody from England, not a kardashian. Who the hell would want a voice note from her 😂😂😂
She's desperately wanting to be a kardashian though. Kim is her role model. Erims sex tape is definitely making it way into the public very soon! 😂 desperate times for her. Shes literally trying everything now to get her engagement and following up

Lol we’re not the only ones who can’t make sense of it 😂😂😂😂
She deleted the comment 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Lol we’re not the only ones who can’t make sense of it 😂😂😂😂
LOOOOOOL

like the time she said “watch the ad all the way through, click it so we can see what happens!?” Like it’s some magic trick

• Haha
A reminder to all plus new members of this thread to what erim claimed as alopecia…
2B540F57-4C92-4192-9C95-8DA98A869395.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she would happily be rid of all of her memories of her mother?? I get it's a hypothetical scenario but still. Now Mothers Day Mother Figure Day is over, there is no mention of her Mum?!

Speaking of... Tom Parker from The Wanted sadly passed away after losing his battle to cancer. You'd think a situation like that would hit home for her as she can relate so she would give her 2 cents on it 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Tom Parker from The Wanted sadly passed away after losing his battle to cancer. You'd think a situation like that would hit home for her as she can relate so she would give her 2 cents on it 🤔
Growing up, no one taught her how to listen to music. She was squatting so had no time too 😢😢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.