Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she hasn’t had fillers/Botox, why is she acting like she hasn’t changed her looks due to her insecurities?? She has 100% done laser hair removal on her hairline (and everywhere), she’s done bonding on her teeth, she wears a foundation way too light for her because she’s insecure about her skin tone, she’s had her eyebrows microbladed etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Even if she hasn’t had fillers/Botox, why is she acting like she hasn’t changed her looks due to her insecurities?? She has 100% done laser hair removal on her face (and everywhere), she’s done bonding on her teeth, she wears a foundation way too light for her because she’s insecure about her skin tone, she’s had her eyebrows microbladed etc
Shame she can’t change her soul 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even if she hasn’t had fillers/Botox, why is she acting like she hasn’t changed her looks due to her insecurities?? She has 100% done laser hair removal on her face (and everywhere), she’s done bonding on her teeth, she wears a foundation way too light for her because she’s insecure about her skin tone, she’s had her eyebrows microbladed etc
Irum's not like other Asian women remember? She's more exotic, more Western, is a wannabe sex symbol who think that she is what men want and whom women want to be (major LOLs). And let's not forget: she is the most BeaUtIfUuulLl one of all *insert Evil Eye symbols*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She definitely asked this question herself... even last time, think it was last year she answered this question and sex was written in the same format with the E replaced with a symbol. Its definitely not a coincidence that the same q was asked and in the exact same format and also the exact same 3 words!!

View attachment 1159475
Idk I feel uncomfortable with her posting advice on sex when her dad follows her????? It seems like she’s just trying to cover all tracks because when she got exposed on twitter that time, that girl wrote something about Erim crying because her boyfriend at the time didn’t want to have sex with her 😬 relax Erim we already know you’re not a virgin!

• Wow
Idk I feel uncomfortable with her posting advice on sex when her dad follows her????? It seems like she’s just trying to cover all tracks because when she got exposed on twitter that time, that girl wrote something about Erim crying because her boyfriend at the time didn’t want to have sex with her 😬 relax Erim we already know you’re not a virgin!
Also posting about how to deal with fake friends as if she isn’t the fake friend. We have all the receipts sis

Reactions: 9
Nail on head.

Reactions: 3
Shes definitely hidden her dad from her stories... her stories over the past year have been pretty sexual/thirst traps.

Reactions: 4
It’s not Erim’s carbon neutral warehouse though is it…! character acquiring something she has not invested a penny in. She keeps on chatting bare tit it’s jarring. Which brown girl she stealing personality from this time
This has annoyed me sooo much. How can one be THAT arrogant? I don’t even know what the word is but the fact that she has to highlight every little thing and use it as a means of putting herself on a higher pedestal. Like she is trying so hard to convince us how proud she is of herself and that everyone in the world needs to clap for her too.. I’m pretty sure that’s not even her car right?
Real business women like Huda Kattan for e.g have never needed to boast this much; her business, products and attitude speak for themselves. There’s a huuuge difference between confidence and arrogance.

I’d hate to be in Erim’s classless company. Does she not realise that her acting like this only shows her to be shallow and extremely unattractive?

erim will report any gossip accounts that use her images for copyright but when it comes to pervy accounts she will keep the tag and won't do anything about it because she needs that kind of validation. also what happened to not being comfortable with high slits because you're the oh so modest role model of all sikhs?

• Sick
erim will report any gossip accounts that use her images for copyright but when it comes to pervy accounts she will keep the tag and won't do anything about it because she needs that kind of validation. also what happened to not being comfortable with high slits because you're the oh so modest role model of all sikhs?

Why does her face look so white compared to the rest of her bodt

• Haha
Why does her face look so white compared to the rest of her bodt
always going to bring her desperation to white wash herself to reality with these photos that she wasn't able to facetune! :ROFLMAO: shade 6 in giorgio armani luminous silk/charlotte tilbury and 'tawny' in estee lauder my ass!

1648598777357.png

1648598791264.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Guys she has deleted this picture and tiktok off her Instagram after we made comments about it 😂😂 Erim must love us
679EDB1C-6F42-4C64-85D7-E21BC4CB1C4E.jpeg
AF4BF7E7-878B-4EAA-8086-A0F15401C421.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
gahdamn, she's really cosplaying jigsaw with those droopy cheeks & grey face

Reactions: 2
She can delete those images and videos, but Google remembers everything. As does Tattle! Totally grossed out at keeping the tag from the foot fetish account. It's ok if a woman wants to show her body or not - modesty is much more than just the clothes you wear - how many of us know outwardly-looking pious people who do not practise what they appear to preach?
Modesty (which stems from religion) tends to include social etiquette, the way in which you treat others and yourself. I've known men and women who don't dress modestly (in line with their respective faiths), but their conduct and mannerisms are so deeply rooted in modesty, that it really puts religious people to shame. In a nutshell it is a journey, but my God Irum hasn't even found the path to it. She sends very mixed messages about it - on one hand she tears down all women and throws her dignity/self-respect in the bin for likes, comments and validation from men's sexual base, but then tries to reference God and religion as a life motivator. I bet she's one of these idiots who says: "Only God can judge me" without realising what that actually means and how serious it is across all religions and spiritual schools of thought. In many situations, more than one thing can exist, but not here. She's immodest on every single level. She is a lost and empty hypocrite who is turmoil, but doesn't actually realise it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.