Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today she's whining about how busy she is and having to prioritise certain meetings over others as you only have 24 hours and you have to sacrifice things in the day to get stuff done.......

So of course she woke up at 11.30.... got her nails done.... braided her hair/photo-shoot in the lift and last but not least.....managed to run a Q&A for her adoring fans to give her advice on what indian bridal shoots she should try to blag?! does this woman not understand that she's absolutely tone-deaf and the least inspiring person to any budding entrepreneurs out there hoping to emulate her?

Reactions: 9
The amounted of talented companies in the wedding industry attending the Ricco Events bridal trunk show is insane! Then you have ByeIrum....

I really don't understand it one bit!? Why is she actually there. A lot of these bridal exhibitions/shows, you pay a good premium for your stand so I'm shocked if she's actually paid to participate

Reactions: 5
The amounted of talented companies in the wedding industry attending the Ricco Events bridal trunk show is insane! Then you have ByeIrum....

I really don't understand it one bit!? Why is she actually there. A lot of these bridal exhibitions/shows, you pay a good premium for your stand so I'm shocked if she's actually paid to participate
Her sales are low. She needs to increase them somehow especially as harrods don't want anything to do with her lol

Reactions: 4
Soooo busy but has time to have a cup of tea and biscuits AND post it on her story?

Not being funny, normal people who are very busy are actually not very active on socials.

Reactions: 7
I seem to recall her bitching about brands inviting her to Mother’s Day events and how insensitive it is because she doesn’t have a mother, even tho she has a grandma, godmother, cousins, friends, even her dad, who she could bring to these events as a mother or supportive figure and it would be completely reasonable.
speaking of this, have you guys seen this?

the first story, her teacher sent her out of the classroom while the class made cards to just sit out there and wait? sounds entirely made up? teachers usually say to make stuff for other people in our lives when a child is in a situation like that. why does she act like she is the first person ever to grow up in a single parent household???

also her wanting to EXPOSE a company just because they have her on a mailing list for events and one of their annual events happen to be a mother's day event, what even?? how is that something to get exposed over. irum has done 10x worse than a company that just created a mailing list and mails out event invites that she has the option to attend or not. she couldve taken her godmother, her grandma, her £2 assistant. she says she's grieved and has gotten through her moms death but it's clear she hasn't when she gets triggered by an email invite and feels the need to jump on social media making content for YEARS about this email. she's over here manipulating and lying to her audience and she actually wants to just sit there and try to expose a company just for putting her on a mailing list? she is absolutely atrocious

PS i cant download the video and post it so if someone else wants to do that so everyone doesnt have to watch on tik tok that would be lovely x

Last edited:

the first story, her teacher sent her out of the classroom while the class made cards to just sit out there and wait? sounds entirely made up? teachers usually say to make stuff for other people in our lives when a child is in a situation like that. why does she act like she is the first person ever to grow up in a single parent household???

also her wanting to EXPOSE a company just because they have her on a mailing list for events and one of their annual events happen to be a mother's day event, what even?? how is that something to get exposed over. irum has done 10x worse than a company that just created a mailing list and mails out event invites that she has the option to attend or not. she couldve taken her godmother, her grandma, her £2 assistant. she says she's grieved and has gotten through her moms death but it's clear she hasn't when she gets triggered by an email invite and feels the need to jump on social media making content for YEARS about this email. she's over here manipulating and lying to her audience and she actually wants to just sit there and try to expose a company just for putting her on a mailing list? she is absolutely atrocious

PS i cant download the video and post it so if someone else wants to do that so everyone doesnt have to watch on tik tok that would be lovely x
Well why does she bang on about it every day then? If you’re truly over something it won’t be your unique selling point. It’s just become so redundant now it’s hard to feel sorry for her because it seems she’ll be playing this pity party forever to gain sympathy votes for her noodle hair oil

Well why does she bang on about it every day then? If you’re truly over something it won’t be your unique selling point. It’s just become so redundant now it’s hard to feel sorry for her because it seems she’ll be playing this pity party forever to gain sympathy votes for her noodle hair oil
Guys we are the influencers, we told Erim that she needs to grieve genuinely and talk about her mother’s loss on the last thread. Erim jumped on this like the narc she is and used it to capitalise off it with this stupid Mother’s figure facade and begging for Collabs with charities that haven't done their research on predators like Erim. It’s a pity party for sure, she has amped it up cos of the tattle thread exposing her daily to 650k views.

i agree with this. especially since she's confirmed that her parents were divorced and she was in custody of her dad after her mom passed. it's been said in the threads before by people who know her and her family that erim's mum was not a big part of her life even when she was alive. it definitely shows in the way she struggles to have healthy relationships with women in her life and how she is full of greed and envy when it comes to other women and men's attention
alt="IMG_0553.jpg"]1123797[/ATTACH

THIS statement should not be overlooked. Her severe abandonment issues coupled with a dad who clearly spit venom about her deceased mother has made Erim the evil entitled masculine, brown girl hating monster she is today

Last edited:

Grief hits people when they least expect it - on Mother's Day it's normal for those without their mum to feel malaise. But these days so many brands email people *before* the event asking if they want to opt out. It's the same for Father's Day. Brands are savvy and show far more self-awareness by giving people the option to do that (before this was never a thing) but you know our Irum likes to centre herself in everything and pretend that everyone and everything is out to get her. Instead of poking holes where there are none, why not talk about that brand awareness and sensitivity over Mother's Day and Father's Day? She's constantly complaining, whinging and moaning about something or the other. She has been born with a silver spoon in her month, a father who clearly dotes on her, given opportunities and a life where she can do what she wants - I've never seen someone be so ungrateful for what they have been born into and blessed with (yet sis thinks that being born hairless is the 'real' blessing from the Divine). If she had an iota of grace, maturity and dignity, she would have privately contacted that company and asked them to not send Mother's Day emails to her or not invite her. The end! She wouldn't be making a video about it like a petulant child - it's attention-seeking behaviour and tbh she's doing what she always does: anything and everything for a like and comment. Also: why does she sound like someone from TOWIE?? What happened to wanting to be articulate and well-spoken!? 😂

@truth10195 I agree with you. I don't think she's come to terms with the loss of her mother, which is totally fine, but it's becoming even more obvious that she hasn't been to therapy for that loss or even therapy to give her the emotional tools needed to provide her with some stability, confidence and healthy self-esteem for a life that's not tainted by the pain of yesterday. She can't make such a big pain (and the gap left behind) the USP of her hair oil or her brand. Erim needs to be Erim - whatever that is/may be. But she won't ever do that, because she can't face herself for what she is. She'll hop on any trend and make it about herself. The things she says about grief and her alleged life experiences are so basic and generic - it's very telling that she has no self-awareness or command of her emotions. She's a big pretender: says the 'right' things, does the 'right' things and tries to look the 'right' way for likes, comments and blue ticks on social media. She goes through the motions and is a shell of a human. Everything she does is a performance, including her talking about this very painful trauma from her childhood that still rules her. She always reminds me of a child, when they're of the age where they parrot everything they hear. She's not a role model for anyone - she needs help for her own sake because this is no way to live life

Last edited:
  • Heart
The fact that only 20% voted “Indian style” shows that only 20% of her followers are Indian (and probably only half of them are Sikh). That 80% who voted Pakistani style must be men, because Pakistani girls are NOT going to be interested in following erim, they have way more influencers who actually represent them. Just goes to show that her main audience is non sikh MALES. she is definitely not the “largest Sikh influencer”.

Well obviously there’s going to be no shipping fee. They’re buying it in person ??? How dumb can she be wtf. Actually I genuinely think she has zero brain cells. Acting like she’s doing anyone a favour by saying no shipping fee oh my god I can’t believe this girl has the audacity to say some of this tit

Attachments

i interpreted the first screenshot to be just asking her followers whether that wedding outfit is indian or pakistani style, and it's obviously pakistani bridal wear - which goes back to our previous discussion of how she exclusively wears pakistani style outfits, nothing traditionally punjabi

I don’t get why she’s exploiting the passing of her mum so much considering that her mum was hardly in her life prior to death? Defo a money making scheme, also when Eric first started insta etc there was no mention of her mums death, she knew that by playing the sympathy card she’d get followers and shared her mums passing to gain popularity.

Mr Eric said yesterday she has lots of content to film, where is all the meaningful and inspiring content? Making tiktoks shuffling your 13 year old boy body around the room isn’t exactly ‘content’ you waste an entire Sunday on. It’s actually embarrassing now so childish and unattractive, reminds me of 16 year olds on Snapchat lmao

Attachments

• Haha
The fact that only 20% voted “Indian style” shows that only 20% of her followers are Indian (and probably only half of them are Sikh). That 80% who voted Pakistani style must be men, because Pakistani girls are NOT going to be interested in following erim, they have way more influencers who actually represent them. Just goes to show that her main audience is non sikh MALES. she is definitely not the “largest Sikh influencer”.

Well obviously there’s going to be no shipping fee. They’re buying it in person ??? How dumb can she be wtf. Actually I genuinely think she has zero brain cells. Acting like she’s doing anyone a favour by saying no shipping fee oh my god I can’t believe this girl has the audacity to say some of this tit
Dumb indeed. She looks very ashy and grey in her face here

Reactions: 6
Whos planning to pay erim a visit at this stall? 👀😂

• Haha
Why is she so obsessed with herself that she filmed herself whilst driving?? That is so dangerous. Also, how does the weird caption even relate to the video?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she being serious? Kids nowadays know what to take for headaches, how does a 27 year old woman not know? Why does she love acting so dumb? Its not a cute look erim.
She asks this same question every week! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220315-164606_Story Downloader.jpg

• Wow
Lolll at her not even knowing the actual tag for her own "award winning" brand. She's tagged an account that doesn't even exist instead of byerim😂😂😂

Haha erim you also said your oil will be in harrods, selfridges, and Harvey nichols within the first year... Still waiting for that! 👀

Screenshot_20220315-181408_Instagram.jpg

Loll also that hair award page looks like a joke 😂 nearly 11k followers yet gets only 30-80 likes on their content. She's obv going to make this award into such a big deal like she's won top some international award. What other oils were even nominated? Clearly not the ones that are stocked in harrods or sephora as they don't have the time to waste of instagram awards that mean nothing 😂

20220315_182443.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lolll at her not even knowing the actual tag for her own "award winning" brand. She's tagged an account that doesn't even exist instead of byerim😂😂😂

Haha erim you also said your oil will be in harrods, selfridges, and Harvey nichols within the first year... Still waiting for that! 👀

View attachment 1127465

Loll also that hair award page looks like a joke 😂 nearly 11k followers yet gets only 30-80 likes on their content. She's obv going to make this award into such a big deal like she's won top some international award. What other oils were even nominated? Clearly not the ones that are stocked in harrods or sephora as they don't have the time to waste of instagram awards that mean nothing 😂

View attachment 1127512
I don’t get why she said she was picked to be a nominee for this hair award 2022 when on their website, it says you have to apply?? So her brand applied to it? Also, I might message them to ask why they picked her oil as the best when it causes hair loss and the owner hides negative reviews on trustpilot 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Award winning from a basic magazine 🥲🤣 ☠ bless Erim thinks she’s done so well 😂 when she put herself forward for the award 🤣 tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.