Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she forget that she has a godmother as a "mother figure"?

Finland she admits they were divorced. It was so obvious from the way she said her dad got custody of her and her bro in her youtube video that they were separated.

What has being hairy or hairless got to do with grief/loss? She's so dumb!!

Lol at 22 people, she had it out like they were at full capacity and 100s of people signed up lol seems like no one is interested in her pity party.

Also she posted the below stories about someone in the call, did she actually say all that stuff to that person or did she just ignore them?

View attachment 1114599

View attachment 1114600
I think she’s just speaking to herself here. She definitely needs therapy and sounds like she felt like this as a child which would make sense why she behaves the way she does now. She’s such a cold woman. (Who acts like a child)

Reactions: 6
Why is her hair always so greasy and flat? She has no volume. She's not the best advert for her "7 figure haircare brand"

Screenshot_20220312-121240_Story Downloader.jpg

LOL at how she won't stop posting about her imaginary friends now as we recently mentioned her that she has none. 😂

Screenshot_20220312-121717_Story Downloader.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I get why her hair looks like noodles because of her oil, but why is her face starting to look more and more like a man?

I’m surprised she’s hanging out with girls who are prettier than her. She usually would want to be the best looking to boost her ego
B1C8C007-667E-4F30-A9C0-7893D1A0DB4E.jpeg

Her most recent tiktok - why has she just straight up lied? She said her school made her SIT IN THE CLOAKROOM whilst her class made Mother’s Day cards….? No school would ever do that …

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I seem to recall her bitching about brands inviting her to Mother’s Day events and how insensitive it is because she doesn’t have a mother, even tho she has a grandma, godmother, cousins, friends, even her dad, who she could bring to these events as a mother or supportive figure and it would be completely reasonable.

yet a brand (I forgot which) sent clothes to her and her grandma for Mother’s Day and that’s completely fine with her 😂 I’ve noticed she takes any opportunity to use products that are PR gifted so they can repost her because how is someone with micro bladed brows giving a demo on a brow product 😂 her brows literally looked the same before and after.

she also claimed the dresses she wears are from house of CB, which is actually a really nice going out dress brand. Pls chill Erim your dresses are from fast fashion landfill brands like boohoo, PLT and oh polly that you wear for one pic and sell on your depop.

Also, how is she trying to brag that her grandma speaks English 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 to say she went to Manchester for uni, and apparently was in the Sikh society, and seems to be around plenty of brown people, is she not aware the vast majority of our grandparents (first even second gen immigrants) can speak, read, write perfect English? They have jobs which required them to? Why is she trying to white wash herself so much it’s so weird 🤢 like she thinks it’s so cool to be to westernised and chucks in a hint of Sikhism every now and again for clout. Freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Demon inside of her trying to come out
01FE31AC-88AE-41B7-8DA7-B871D1DF839C.jpeg

BF94B6E2-C32C-40A2-BB8F-D5FE920E16ED.jpeg

if you hate shooting content, then don’t?? No one tells you to make your boring cocky tiktoks in your tight dresses.

• Sick
Her most recent tiktok - why has she just straight up lied? She said her school made her SIT IN THE CLOAKROOM whilst her class made Mother’s Day cards….? No school would ever do that …
I hate the expression it is emotionless or venomous the fake sympathy smile does connect with her demon glare… it is blatantly obvious she is lying

Erim: I’m so modest and hide that I’m an attention seeking thot and wear skimpy clothes to my family

Also Erim: posting things like this for her grandma and cousins to see lol

Why does she keep banging on about mother figure day. I terribly feel for those without mother’s, especially during Mother’s Day. But how ignorant of her to think that all people have someone to “step in” for a lost mother. If someone loses their mum, most people have NO ONE to fill that role. She doesn’t realise that not everyone is as privileged as her. Now this “new mother figure day” is going to make more people feel like tit if they don’t have a mum OR mother figure 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think she’s just speaking to herself here. She definitely needs therapy and sounds like she felt like this as a child which would make sense why she behaves the way she does now. She’s such a cold woman. (Who acts like a child)
i agree with this. especially since she's confirmed that her parents were divorced and she was in custody of her dad after her mom passed. it's been said in the threads before by people who know her and her family that erim's mum was not a big part of her life even when she was alive. it definitely shows in the way she struggles to have healthy relationships with women in her life and how she is full of greed and envy when it comes to other women and men's attention

I can’t deal with the colour of her face compared to her bodyView attachment 1123051View attachment 1123052
tattle mutes the contrast out a bit but i saw the video on instagram and her torso is just sooo much tanner than her foundation shade, it's ridiculous. especially in these screenshots her face just looks so weird and scary

her ugliness from inside is really starting to seep through her skin. she can facetune herself as much as she wants but the ugliness is still peeking through it all
IMG_0553.jpg

Why even is she taking picture like this ? Loool

Who takes these? It’s so revealing and to add to it she’s sticking her tongue out? You reckon this was meant to be a nude to her boyfriend but decided to upload on Instagram 🧐
she's low on engagement so she's bringing the thirst traps back out to get the engagement of creepy men and to hype up her inflated ego when she's feeling insecure

Also, how is she trying to brag that her grandma speaks English 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 to say she went to Manchester for uni, and apparently was in the Sikh society, and seems to be around plenty of brown people, is she not aware the vast majority of our grandparents (first even second gen immigrants) can speak, read, write perfect English? They have jobs which required them to? Why is she trying to white wash herself so much it’s so weird 🤢 like she thinks it’s so cool to be to westernised and chucks in a hint of Sikhism every now and again for clout. Freak.
she said her grandma never wears asian clothes but all the pics we've seen have been of her grandma in asian clothes and whenever she posts a pic of her in the corner of her stories, like her hand or something, you can see she's wearing asian clothes. i don't understand why she is so desperate to create such a fake life story on instagram. every little thing has to become a lie on erim's platform. it's worthless

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.