Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmaooo omg someone actually recognised her 😭😭😭 I just hope she pays the person she gets to film all this like that’s so embarrassing to have someone stand there filming her 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lmaooo omg someone actually recognised her 😭😭😭 I just hope she pays the person she gets to film all this like that’s so embarrassing to have someone stand there filming her 24/7
She had to film it because it’s rare. This girl acts like she bumps into her followers every second

• Haha
Reactions: 6
imagine it's just more family she's bumping into at the game and that's why the hugs are so awkward :ROFLMAO:
I think you might actually be right only because if it was “fans” she would’ve made a way longer video surely and actually shown them talking to her about her. She would’ve made a way bigger deal out of it

Reactions: 3
I literally can’t stand tia bhatia either she comes off very fame hungry herself and thinks she’s special because she was adopted and uses that storyline for fame and as her sob story, which I don’t understand how she twists and turns it into a sob story, I feel like it’s amazing she was given this life and she gave comfort/love to a couple who couldn’t have kids but my god tia is just as bad as erim in terms of being ungrateful and thinking their above all

Reactions: 9
She’s deleted this picture now 😂😂 do we influence you that much babe
She so embarrassing deleting posts after she gets called out lmfao, like how embarrassing considering the fact we screenshot her posts and post them here that’s why everyone needs to be on this thread 😂😂 she does most of the exposing herself

The thing is… is winning making money and being a witch?

or is winning being in bliss and a good person..?

Gurbani says the 2nd one is true… so according to the guru she isn’t ‘winning’.

Fame, money everything is temporary. that inner bliss is permanent.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thing is… is winning making money and being a witch?

or is winning being in bliss and a good person..?

Gurbani says the 2nd one is true… so according to the guru she isn’t ‘winning’.

Fame, money everything is temporary. that inner bliss is permanent.
For real, even tho I came from a financially well off family I have always heard my parents say this, “property, money & fame is temporary” life’s a lesson and Erims failing

But honestly I don’t know how Erims walks through life thinking she’s the greatest and above all when she has
-2 hair strands
- isn’t even pretty
- massive forehead
- a twig body
- saggy cheeks
-not an hourglass figure
-scammer
-BROKE

the list goes on, humble yourself sis!!! You are very basic like below average at this point in looks so don’t you dare comment on other girls appearance make sure you memorize my list and I hope it repeats in that peanut size brain of yours whenever you make a negative comment about a woman again

Completely off topic but shake from love is blind s2 would be a perfect match for erim I truly think they’d get on well

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She HAS to be kidding right?
1) it's WATER, I'm sure this guy didn't "hook you up" like it's a VIP table on an exclusive club night
2) why the need to mention "cousin brother"? feels like she is just proving a point that she's with family.
3) congratulations to you that you don't drink hun. Doesn't make you any holier than thou or any closer to God. There's people out there who probably do a lot more for sikhi than you and may drink alcohol but they're still a million times better than you!
4) love how she includes punjabi words every now and then to make herself seem cultured!
5) stay classy miley cyrus 😛😛

Attachments

• Haha
She HAS to be kidding right?
1) it's WATER, I'm sure this guy didn't "hook you up" like it's a VIP table on an exclusive club night
2) why the need to mention "cousin brother"? feels like she is just proving a point that she's with family.
3) congratulations to you that you don't drink hun. Doesn't make you any holier than thou or any closer to God. There's people out there who probably do a lot more for sikhi than you and may drink alcohol but they're still a million times better than you!
4) love how she includes punjabi words every now and then to make herself seem cultured!
5) stay classy miley cyrus 😛😛
LOLL does she not realise that every club offers free water? She ain't the only special one to get some 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because she's self-absorbed with a "me-me-me" mentality and stuck in her emotionally unhealthy washing machine cycle of self-victimisation. She very well could use that day to celebrate her mother, her memories with her, ask her followers to donate to a cancer charity or hospice she has nominated in memory of her mother and reflect on what womanhood means to her (International Women's Day is coming up: so if she does any of this, we *know* it came from Tattle!) But no: it's all about her. She honestly needs to go to therapy - not in a way to mock her, but to help her. As much as I dislike her, I too grew up without my mother and know how painful it is. Had it not been for therapy, I would not have had the will to live. Her behaviour will harm her so badly in the future, but she doesn't seem concerned about it. She lives for now; in a toxic and hedonist manner
Can you imagine Erim as a mother 🤢😵💫🙃 🔫

the discussions on this thread are piping hotttt today, i don't want to take away from it, but just a little off topic detour!

Seerat saini has less followers than erim by almost 100k and she gets suchhh good brand collabs. she recently was invited as a fashion influencer to a revolve event that had huge fashion influencers and celebs like kim k, fez from euphoria, elsa hosk, winnie harlow and so many more. AT is punjabi sikh representation in the industry. that is a step towards getting a seat at the big table. not making a diy kitchen oil for hair and manipulating your audience for a paycheck.

i was actually so surprised to see seerat attended it because she has a small following and she's punjabi and there's not very many punjabi fashion influencers that get good opportunities in the western industry. sure you can get tons of free suits and lehengas sent to you and get your makeup done by the biggest names in desi bridal artisty but it's very rare to see punjabi or sikh talent like neelam, karanjee and now seerat making good connections in the west. but erim will still think she's the first and only one to be paving the way for punjabis and sikhs in the industry with her thirst trap foot fetish in skimpy clubbing dresses content for the uncles and grampys out there

now back to the tea you guys are spilling :) :coffee:
She’s one I love too go gurlll

Reactions: 7
Lol bc God is really gonna turn around like “ok you treated women like absolute c—- but waittttt fam you don’t drink alcohol? Head to the VIP heaven section” ☠
She’s always tried to act holier than thou but we all know she’s a filthy human being and trust me erimonster this is your karma for all the tit you’ve said and done to others.

• Haha
I just saw the Raptors game reel and she’s so misleading. She did not have floor seats lol. If you look at the shot clock it reads 0.00 of 4th so she managed to go when the game ended. She went down to say hello to Nav’s daughter and Nav is a Raptors superfan. He sends thousands of kids to games for free so this was nothing for him. She also begged him to wear his raptors rings because she’s got no self respect. She’s actually such a loser in behavior I can’t believe she thinks she’s somebody serious with a business.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.