Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erim: "I'm so cold why didn't you warn me I'm angry with you all :( it's FREEZING WHAT ON EARTH I want to complain"

Also Erim: wears jeans with holes in them, backless dresses, short skirts and the thinnest tights ever

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So classy
Only a deluded and narcissistic person would regard this as a weird form of 'praise' - when people take legit concern and issue with the 'power moves' silly women like Irum think that they are doing, it does not mean that these actions are right or that these people are jealous. She has nothing worth being jealous about. Her product is trash. Her brand is tacky. She is a compulsive liar and a deeply manipulative person. She is unable to articulate herself with maturity. She is immature, senseless and entitled, stuck in the past and unable to move past her so-called 'glory years' at university. She cannot carry herself with dignity or even possess the ability to be honest with people who follow her and/or buy her oil. She is unable to take constructive criticism (all those deleted reviews on Trust Pilot, not apologising or taking responsibility for the harm her product is having on some people's hair and constantly believing she is the victim, she is the most hard-done by in this world and that yet she is somewhat 'superior' to every other person). Irum is a prime example of what one should not aspire or even aim to be like

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The way Erim acts will only affect her brand, she comes across unprofessional and so unlikeable (which she is). There will be gullible people who will buy that toxic oil, but won’t repurchase once they realise it’s rubbish. Beauty departments etc won’t touch her with her tacky childish brand image. No matter how many fake 5 star reviews byerim published, the owner of the brand is the biggest downfall.

all you have to do is type in the company name or her name into Google and tattle comes up straight away. Her image has already been tarnished and rightly so with the way she treats others.

reputation wise, she’s not thought of well in the industry either, clearly known as a diva who fakes modesty. Erim is her own downfall, clearly raised as a spoilt brat and now a spoilt adult as a result.

I love how she would never address this thread directly like other influencers have, Niki Mahon, Tanvi etc. because she’s too scared her loyal fan base (that barely interact with her lol) will finally see through her lies and scams.

She’s clearly addressing this thread with those stories. No one on her insta is criticising her otherwise she would post about it and her family/friends (aka personal trainer/dentist who use her for exposure) would never criticise her because they like to coddle her. Also, we’re criticising your narcissistic, problematic, hypocritical, unethical and vapid behaviour and lies. No one cares that a pretty brown girl created a brand, they care about you scamming people of money, lying claiming miracle hair growth and poor working conditions and standards. We don’t care that you had lip filler, we care that you lie about it. We don’t care that you’re apparently hairless, we care about you lying about laser hair removal. And by far most importantly, no one cares if you posed in a bikini with your arse out and made an only fans, we care about you lying about being modest and exploiting every opportunity you’re given because you claim to be Sikh when you use it for clout and your behaviour is not reflective of sikhi. Neither is mine to be honest, religion is a personal journey, but you wouldnt catch us speaking on Sikh tv channel if we can’t even pronounce satnaam waheguru and use it in the wrong context and going to gurdwara with our hair loose. This really really bothers me deeply like, it’s disgusting. Her dad is just as disgusting for enabling and her poor grandparents probably have no idea she does this. Like pls read this and let it soak in and digest. No one is CRITICISING YOU, it’s your behaviour.

So weird how she’s with “family” but always sat in the front passenger seat of the same car (with her dad) I wouldn’t put it past her if the pictures she posted of Indian “home” food was taken back here in the UK at her grandparents and she’s posted it while there.

also when is she going to embrace the fact that she has brown skin lol .

Attachments

I love how she would never address this thread directly like other influencers have, Niki Mahon, Tanvi etc. because she’s too scared her loyal fan base (that barely interact with her lol) will finally see through her lies and scams.

She’s clearly addressing this thread with those stories. No one on her insta is criticising her otherwise she would post about it and her family/friends (aka personal trainer/dentist who use her for exposure) would never criticise her because they like to coddle her. Also, we’re criticising your narcissistic, problematic, hypocritical, unethical and vapid behaviour and lies. No one cares that a pretty brown girl created a brand, they care about you scamming people of money, lying claiming miracle hair growth and poor working conditions and standards. We don’t care that you had lip filler, we care that you lie about it. We don’t care that you’re apparently hairless, we care about you lying about laser hair removal. And by far most importantly, no one cares if you posed in a bikini with your arse out and made an only fans, we care about you lying about being modest and exploiting every opportunity you’re given because you claim to be Sikh when you use it for clout and your behaviour is not reflective of sikhi. Neither is mine to be honest, religion is a personal journey, but you wouldnt catch us speaking on Sikh tv channel if we can’t even pronounce satnaam waheguru and use it in the wrong context and going to gurdwara with our hair loose. This really really bothers me deeply like, it’s disgusting. Her dad is just as disgusting for enabling and her poor grandparents probably have no idea she does this. Like pls read this and let it soak in and digest. No one is CRITICISING YOU, it’s your behaviour.

So weird how she’s with “family” but always sat in the front passenger seat of the same car (with her dad) I wouldn’t put it past her if the pictures she posted of Indian “home” food was taken back here in the UK at her grandparents and she’s posted it while there.

also when is she going to embrace the fact that she has brown skin lol .
Yeah she has posted a meal out pic months later on her story making it out she was out with a friend but she forgot the receipt was in the pic and someone from her spotted it and the date was from months ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she doesn't like golden hour pics because she can't white wash them and it shows her skin tone. she's really out here trying to convince her followers that she's light skin

also i find it hilarious how in canada she's supposedly running randomly into followers every day that she's there, even on the flight there lmaoo?? but in the uk where more brown people know of her, no one ever runs into her? at least make your lies believable irum

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can't believe she's using shade six in luminous silk 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 she must look so weird outside
i say this because that's my winter shade, and me and erim are so different in terms of shades

so sad that she hides her natural skin tone

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.