Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one at a whole big ass University of educated people understand about having a single parent 😳😳😳 WTF!!!!

This girl is deluded.

No one at a whole big ass University of educated people understand about having a single parent 😳😳😳 WTF!!!!

This girl is deluded.
There is no correlation between having parents and ability to make friends with people. Unless its straight after a death. So she tells people about her mum and then they don't want to know her at uni???

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Also she posted the below stories about someone in the call, did she actually say all that stuff to that person or did she just ignore them?
She addressed it for a minute then moved in quickly to get the end of zoom pic which never happened!

Reactions: 3
Lowkey I think it’s kinda sad and I actually pity her. She’s so deluded I think she believes her own lies lol

Reactions: 7
@harm124 you are the GOAT 🙌🏽 Thanks for sitting in on that call, God knows how you didn’t burst out laughing at some of the tit she was coming out with

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did she forget that she has a godmother as a "mother figure"?

Finland she admits they were divorced. It was so obvious from the way she said her dad got custody of her and her bro in her youtube video that they were separated.

What has being hairy or hairless got to do with grief/loss? She's so dumb!!

Lol at 22 people, she had it out like they were at full capacity and 100s of people signed up lol seems like no one is interested in her pity party.

Also she posted the below stories about someone in the call, did she actually say all that stuff to that person or did she just ignore them?

View attachment 1114599

View attachment 1114600
This is really strange emotionless advice to give to someone about the loss of a parent. It’s all about “me” Regardless whether relationship was damaged they have still died!! This is proof she has no grief or emotion towards her mother’s passing, and uses it simply for clout and capital. This entitled little narc is dangerous to young girls out there going through family bereavement

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Who would want a brand owners products in their establishment when the owner is this brat. Time to grow up Erim ☠ Though she’s a grown adult, I’d be ashamed if I had a family member like this one.
View attachment 1114231
Lol why is it that this reel she had posted says to send this to your mother in law, on the same day she had that interview about losing HER mother. She’s so tone deaf, like I know some mother in laws are bad but it’s not like she has one, she tries so hard to be relatable, you’d think someone who’s always shoving it in everyone’s faces that she’s lost her mum would actually appreciate getting a mother in law, and why is she joking about it like this on the same day she’s supposed to have a whole conversation about losing her own mum. Shame on her lol

Reactions: 10
Lol why is it that this reel she had posted says to send this to your mother in law, on the same day she had that interview about losing HER mother. She’s so tone deaf, like I know some mother in laws are bad but it’s not like she has one, she tries so hard to be relatable, you’d think someone who’s always shoving it in everyone’s faces that she’s lost her mum would actually appreciate getting a mother in law, and why is she joking about it like this on the same day she’s supposed to have a whole conversation about losing her own mum. Shame on her lol
Well someone did mention here or twitter how she didn't get along with her ex bf's family, hence she would never go to his house and always met him in hotel rooms. Shes not really family oriented

• Wow
From Harrods to pop up stalls at an exhibition... now thats more realistic for byerim 😂😂

Who wants to place bets that she will chicken out last min and just send her assistants to the exhibition instead? She's definitely not going to be there herself. She's going to make it out like she will be there to try getting people to show up but last min will be like sis had an emergency meeting for my new products and sis is stressed out etc etc

Screenshot_20220310-195253_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Liar!!

Screenshot_20220311-090557_Story Downloader.jpg

Also what sugar daddy is she off to meet now for her services in Dubai? Loll that she likes to call "business meetings" 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Also side note but Mother’s Day is for women, not men. Men have Father’s Day, so the comment above the one highlighted annoys me. Great her father stepped in and did his duty, but celebrate him on Father’s Day!

She’s not wrong lol
Also that comment has been swiftly deleted 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Also side note but Mother’s Day is for women, not men. Men have Father’s Day, so the comment above the one highlighted annoys me. Great her father stepped in and did his duty, but celebrate him on Father’s Day!
I think Ishpreet is just very naive and young hence she comments a lot of erims content. She even posted her poetry book to her. I used to follow Ishpreet, she was nice but again she's very young so the perfect target audience for erim to brainwash. She also lost her mum so I believe she kinda looks up to erim in that sense...but I guess she's also trying to grow her own following as well.

I don't know why erim is trying to make this mother figure day about men 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
lol a shampoo, conditioner and scrub? groundbreaking! /s

View attachment 1118234
And I bet that NONE of it will be dermatologically tested or go to clinical trials or receive certification from the British Skin Foundation either, because it'll cost her a ton of money and set her back (lazy girl that she is). But sis will still claim that it'll solve hair loss and save the world. I really hope someone reports her to the ASA or sues her under the Consumer Act - her 'haircare' line is as flimsy as a house of cards

I think Ishpreet is just very naive and young hence she comments a lot of erims content. She even posted her poetry book to her. I used to follow Ishpreet, she was nice but again she's very young so the perfect target audience for erim to brainwash. She also lost her mum so I believe she kinda looks up to erim in that sense...but I guess she's also trying to grow her own following as well.

I don't know why erim is trying to make this mother figure day about men 🤦🏻‍♀️
Because she (Irum) is dripping in misogyny and projects patriarchy in almost everything that she does - she only knows how to behave in a performative manner to gain the (often sexual) approval and validation of men and adheres her physical appearance for the male gaze - and she mocks, berates, humiliates and belittles women who do not do that. She may as well be one of those 1950s housewives. It makes her extremely manipulative and insidious for young girls who would be better off looking up to Asian women like Behind the Netra. Irum is the antithesis of a girls' girl and intersectional Feminism: such a disgrace.
Everyone knows that Mother's Day has evolved to include grandmothers, aunts, godmothers (why hasn't Irum mentioned her?), adoptive mothers, surrogates etc. That comment about pick me vibes is spot on - Irum is being attention-seeking

Last edited:
I just don’t understand why she doesn’t do “father figure” day when it’s Father’s Day as well?? I know she’s doing it for those who lost their mum but what about those who have lost their dad? When Father’s Day come, does she not care about them? Why isn’t the same energy put towards that

Also, has her editor left her now ☠☠
35216AFC-00D5-4A44-9C71-630BD37855CD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.