Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringe. Imagine taking your dad out for his 50th and it’s all for free LMFAOOOOOOOO

if I was him I would’ve stayed in bed

Reactions: 9
tbh i dont think she was gifted the rolls rental lol. she's notorious for using her dad's credit card to pay for luxury things and say it was "gifted" to make herself seem like a celebrity

Reactions: 5
All gifted lmao shes so embarrassing

Alsoooo she hasn’t mentioned that he’s 50 because that’s not as braggy as having a dad in his 40s😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You would think for a special occasion like your parents bday you would at least not make it a collab. Shows how thirsty she is.

Reactions: 4
Can’t wait for the “guys my dads really young, he’s only 50+1 day old” posts 🧿🧿🧿🧿 *taps forehead* “waheguru satnam” 🧿🧿🧿🧿

Ew if I worked in hospitality and some NOBODY came up to me and was like record me taking this crepe, I’d legit throw it in their face. Trashy behaviour

Cringe. Imagine taking your dad out for his 50th and it’s all for free LMFAOOOOOOOO

if I was him I would’ve stayed in bed
I mean he lowkey fell asleep in the car on the way back 😂😂 man was prob bored out his mind having to spend the day with her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She "doesn't do things by halves" coz she gets it all gifted for free 🤣🤣🤣 Even on her dads 50th birthday, princess erim didn't spend a penny and got it all for free. CheapskateView attachment 1067093
I don't even understand what about her dad's birthday was done in full tho? 'I don't do anything in halves'. 😂 They just went to Bicester Village to shop and have dinner... Not much of a wow factor there

• Haha
I don't even understand what about her dad's birthday was done in full tho? 'I don't do anything in halves'. 😂 They just went to Bicester Village to shop and have dinner... Not much of a wow factor there
These posts are killlllling me after a day of hard graft 🤣

• Haha
going back to the point about how erim never wears traditional punjabi suits, it isn't really a big deal until you realise that she only wears pakistani style suits bc those are the only ones she gets for free. when has she ever worn a salwar kameez (watch her post one now) since she's so proud of her roots? or did she need someone to hold her hand and buy her suits since she was never taught how to 🧿🧿🧿

Reactions: 7
going back to the point about how erim never wears traditional punjabi suits, it isn't really a big deal until you realise that she only wears pakistani style suits bc those are the only ones she gets for free. when has she ever worn a salwar kameez (watch her post one now) since she's so proud of her roots? or did she need someone to hold her hand and buy her suits since she was never taught how to 🧿🧿🧿

She probably never wore one because she had no female figure in her life to help her tie her nala.. she'd have to get her neighbour to help out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, I posted yesterday that she hasn’t mentioned that her dad is 50 because for her it’s not a flex compared to bragging he’s in his 40s. Look how she edited it lmao. Tell me you read here without telling me you read here 😂😂😂
is it just me or does that smiley face seem so passive-aggressive? 🤣 Like she's actually trying to prove some kind of point to us? We genuinely don't care if she wishes him a happy 50th birthday or not, but she keeps showing us how invested she is in these threads 😂 😂 😂

Tbf her dads a big shot and is always happy to spend money for erims bdays, sending her and the entire family on trips for milestone bdays…. I’m starting to think this trip to Canada is prob a belated gift to himself and they’re all prob going. But Erim will try make it seem like she’s going solo or whatever to seem cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.