Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always reposts ekams stories and tries to only cover her bum with the text when she’s standing lol. When she’s bending down she thinks it looks peachier hence why she never has the text over it. Her bum has had no growth I’m sorry but it makes her trainer look really bad. Pancake erim with her bony bum bum 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She always reposts ekams stories and tries to only cover her bum with the text when she’s standing lol. When she’s bending down she thinks it looks peachier hence why she never has the text over it. Her bum has had no growth I’m sorry but it makes her trainer look really bad. Pancake erim with her bony bum bum 😂
Nahhh seriously why does her ass not grow, hasnt she been working out since she’s 14?? And I swear she only does squats 😂😂😂

your right, she does cover her tiny ass 😂😂 Ekam exposed her

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but this picture is terrifying. Why does she always edit herself badly to the point that she looks like a cartoon?? Erim, stop making your skin so smooth, it looks so bad
F6A2BC6A-1DE7-42D2-9F41-1FED374FCDA3.jpeg
7A2FAEE9-30FB-4BC1-A313-D5AE2E2C4DD1.jpeg
6201DA43-2F8F-4EBF-80D0-F553F9DE8287.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Reminded me of Erim, the comments are hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also a throwback to 2019 when she posted about herself going to her own dads restaurant as a "celeb" 😂😂
Screenshot_20220217-233617_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
that picture is absolutely vile omg. pls i would like to UNSEE

I’m sorry but this picture is terrifying. Why does she always edit herself badly to the point that she looks like a cartoon?? Erim, stop making your skin so smooth, it looks so bad
omg yes when i saw that on instagram all i can think is erim with the creepy eyes is back at it. why would she think over editing that much is flattering? it's scary!

this reel on the byerim instagram lol.. absolutely no one wants to be the girl with hair loss or thin, limp hair like erim. the only thing she has to carry the facade of good hair is that her hair is long even whilst it's so thin and heat damaged and limp. it's even worse without styling, that's why she can never keep her hair natural. but i'm sure after being called out on it here she will be posting with natural hair soon!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Erim forgot to log into byerim account to comment on her on picnon her recent Morrisons pic 😂
Screenshot_20220218-094800_Instagram.jpg

this reel on the byerim instagram lol.. absolutely no one wants to be the girl with hair loss or thin, limp hair like erim. the only thing she has to carry the facade of good hair is that her hair is long even whilst it's so thin and heat damaged and limp. it's even worse without styling, that's why she can never keep her hair natural. but i'm sure after being called out on it here she will be posting with natural hair soon!
Wait didn't she try starting a natural hair movement in 2020 that didn't take off? 😂 She actually thought she was gonna be the leader of some major move there and no one followed it. She only followed it for one day herself 😂

• Haha
Erim, who's Rachel Anniston pls?? 🤔🤣 I wonder who she stole this latest rant from

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so bleeping stupid omg. At one point she’s like “how as now” instead of “whereas now” like she tries to act smart but it’s just tit coming out her mouth. LOL and don’t get me started on that dumb bleeping Snapchat filter again. Grow up!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so bleeping stupid omg. At one point she’s like “how as now” instead of “whereas now” like she tries to act smart but it’s just tit coming out her mouth. LOL and don’t get me started on that dumb bleeping Snapchat filter again. Grow up!!!!!!
I’ve always noticed she can’t speak proper English when she talks, is she illiterate

Reactions: 6
Remember when people commented on her typos and she was like oh it’s cuz I type fast “sis got an A* in English” BUT THESE ARE WORDS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. How do you screw that up too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All of philosophy's greats are simultaneously spinning in their graves; so cringe. Even when she speaks about self-awareness (inward lol because it comes from the lips of the biggest narc and hypocrite who has no self-awareness, an inability to emotionally regulate herself and compulsively lies), her mannerism and tone of voice don't match what she is saying: it's so patronising, passive aggressive with an an air of superiority

Idk if anyones posted this before because it’s from a while ago, but I’m glad more and more people see through her bullshit!
Try have it put on the Wiki if it's not up there already. Also found this photo on her FB - didn't she grow up without any women in her life? Is this the grandmother who helped her make the oil? So many questions!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve always noticed she can’t speak proper English when she talks, is she illiterate
no that's just apparently how people who got an A* in English talk :LOL:

Try have it put on the Wiki if it's not up there already. Also found this photo on her FB - didn't she grow up without any women in her life? Is this the grandmother who helped her make the oil? So many questions!
she gets her looks from her dad's side for sure, really makes me wonder what her mom looked like

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.