Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahahaha I came to post this exact pic!!! 🤣🤣🤣
what an attention seeker!
wonder what her dad thinks of her selling her body and acting dirty like that...
most her tiktok comments are horny creepy men who talk about how they want to duck her and she seems to... enjoy that?
weird girl

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Imagine having a fake tiktok account just to compliment her own dry cringe tiktoks hahahaha piss of Eric wash your grease ridden hair
710452A2-0008-4AD3-92D8-BF236EF87DF8.png

Reactions: 2
someone needs to make a twitter or instagram just for irum's claw lmao

also not her posting byerim promo content with her disgusting lumpy nails :sick:
At least cut all your nails to the same length before doing byerim promo content 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also her nails are lumpy coz she's too lazy to remove the shellac underneath and just tops up with a different colour on top, hence it becomes extra thick too. You can see the maroon under the grey in a lot of her stories and content she did. Looked so bad.

Also surely when shes posting byerim promo on her personal account, she needs to mark it as "ad: personal brand"? I've seen influencers with bigger accounts, over a million doing that when they promote their own brand.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
At least cut all your nails to the same length before doing byerim promo content 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also her nails are lumpy coz she's too lazy to remove the shellac underneath and just tops up with a different colour on top, hence it becomes extra thick too. You can see the maroon under the grey in a lot of her stories and content she did. Looked so bad.

Also surely when shes posting byerim promo on her personal account, she needs to mark it as "ad: personal brand"? I've seen influencers with bigger accounts, over a million doing that when they promote their own brand.
Eww so nasty and unhygienic to layer shellac. Imagine how bad her nails must be.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
those grody nails are exactly the reason why i can't trust the bobblehead to tell me what luxury is whether it's hair oil, jewellery, makeup, fragrance, anything. her vibe is so wannabe luxury but in reality trailer trash chav to the core

also her hands look like a 50 year old woman's hands, not someone who is 27. my mom is in her 50s and her hands look better than that

Reactions: 7
Woahh people do not like the girl. Not surprised, she’s been with a married man after KNOWING he was very much married

where’s the sisterhood now?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Woahh people do not like the girl. Not surprised, she’s been with a married man after KNOWING he was very much married

where’s the sisterhood now?
youre the second person to mention this, any more details on this? Erim is utter trash

• Wow
Woah another married man? She is the definition of trash

she deserves all this negativity towards her

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Used to know her also - life looked up once this monster was away from me. Let’s just say one could drop a lot more tea on her but for the sake of not revealing who I am, I won’t. All I will say is most of what’s been mentioned is true (idk about a married man). I think the behaviour has just gotten worse over the years because she never went to therapy.

Reactions: 9
wooooooooooooooooooooooo.... who's the married man/sugar daddy who's currently or was with???? Was he indian or english or other?

Reactions: 1
If she did indeed get at married men she has no morals and is utter trash and belongs and deserves to stay there!

Does she honestly think she looks good in that video sticking that pancake out??? Lol. Her content is just tragic now, literally doing anything for clout for her fake followers 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she did indeed get at married men she has no morals and is utter trash and belongs and deserves to stay there!
it honestly would not be surprising at all, we see online how insecure and desperate she is for the attention of perverts, i'm sure it's even worse in person and i wouldn't be surprised if her daddy issues have her sleeping around with old married men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.