Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's funny how erim's inspirations are the kardashians ...
she wishes to become like them and be someone who has a lot of money/has a luxury lifestyle
she never mentions inspirational women or women who have done meaningful things with their life
and then she puts on this persona that she does everything to help her audience

erim you just want to scam people to get rich, just admit it and stop with the farce

And refreshing tattle… 🤭
looool ' i love eating lunch and watching tv'
who says things like that, pretty sure no one hates eating and relaxing...

Reactions: 8
Hello,

no one calls erim the 'rose that grew from concrete'

she took that from neelam kaur's bio (she is in the top 100 inspirational sikh's worldwide under 30 )

it is a quote of a poem by tupac
tupac has been neelam's icon for many years

note, erim posted that quote 2 days after neelam posted she was on the list
i think erim went onto neelam's profile when she saw neelam was on that list (which erim so desperately wishes was her) and saw neelam's bio
she then took that quote and said her so called 'friends' call her that
and then wrote out this

'now you know why i love roses so much' more lies erim... when will you stop trying to manipulate your followers? it's tiring already

make of this what you wish
omg ur right!!! just shows that even her post about her mom is so calculated and constructed. nothing about this bobblehead is authentic

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hello,

no one calls erim the 'rose that grew from concrete'

she took that from neelam kaur's bio (she is in the top 100 inspirational sikh's worldwide under 30 )

it is a quote of a poem by tupac
tupac has been neelam's icon for many years

note, erim posted that quote 2 days after neelam posted she was on the list
i think erim went onto neelam's profile when she saw neelam was on that list (which erim so desperately wishes was her) and saw neelam's bio
she then took that quote and said her so called 'friends' call her that
and then wrote out this

'now you know why i love roses so much' more lies erim... when will you stop trying to manipulate your followers? it's tiring already

make of this what you wish
cringe upon cringe upon cringe. I'm actually done giving her benefit of the doubt and my belief that there is always a chance to change for the better because she will never change. @snmp you are so right about narcs manipulating therapists; I am starting to genuinely believe that she will become more toxic, more problematic, more misogynistic and callous (akin to a wounded cat; lashing out at anyone and everyone). On a separate note: wasn't that beautiful poem written about and for Jada Pinkett-Smith?

@melono1 she's already rich; comes from a super affluent family

SANJAY ERIC DUTT why are you LYING? You talk like a illiterate masculine chav View attachment 1005061

Lmao and then in your next story you stick your tongue out like a goat, little childish chav. Are you even 27? You carry yourself like a 7 year old
can't even spell; let alone speak in a clear and articulate manner

Reactions: 9
Oh I'm so glad to see that she has enough vases for all these flowers instead of having to resort to asking people on her stories to reach out with vases. She's really working on herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
cringe upon cringe upon cringe. I'm actually done giving her benefit of the doubt and my belief that there is always a chance to change for the better because she will never change.
like you, many of us have given her the benefit of the doubt since thread #1 (now we are nearly at thread #6). we have all hoped that she truly does get help but instead of getting to the root of the problem, she time and time again just puts on a show for her instagram and tries to manipulate her audience to draw attention away from her scandals and from what truth has been uncovered about her

SANJAY ERIC DUTT why are you LYING? You talk like a illiterate masculine chav

Lmao and then in your next story you stick your tongue out like a goat, little childish chav. Are you even 27? You carry yourself like a 7 year old
Serious question have you met her personally like do you know her in the real world? Just wondering if are your opinions on her based on watching her social media?

@watermel omg your comment mentioned erim being masculine and it is soooo true. That’s the perfect word to describe her.
She tries way to hard to be hyper feminine and it just doesn’t work for her. Erim has very masculine energy she tries to act like a young child because she thinks it’s counteracts her manliness.
I can’t put it down to exactly what it is but it’s just a vibe she gives of masculinity?? Maybe it’s her defensive nature or her inability to have genuine connections and relationships with other women.

Reactions: 7
2083A202-80EC-4A14-99B4-CB3FC2CF1891.jpeg

LMAOOOO SANJAY ERIC DUTT have you had a muscle spasm? The way she got back in the car to arch her back so low so her ass looked fat hahaha aww I’m guessing you were indeed jealous of girls with a good ass and called them ‘fat’ right. FYI this isn’t a good look; you look like a child with a soggy diaper😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Slightly off topic but does anyone remember when erim would randomly drop “waheguru satnam” in the middle of sentences when talking about things she didn’t want “nazar” on !? LOL what a WILD TIME

THANK GOD SHE SEEMS TO HAVE STOPPED DOING IT. But seriously I get second hand embarrassment from her.

Sis really thought she was doing something, i haven’t ever heard a Sikh person drop “waheguru satnam” in a sentence the way she used to. It’s common for Muslim people to use mashallah or inshallah which is so normal as it’s part of their religion to do so.

But the wayyyyy this girl would force it tho. So cringe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sis really thought she was doing something, i haven’t ever heard a Sikh person drop “waheguru satnam” in a sentence the way she used to. It’s common for Muslim people to use mashallah or inshallah which is so normal as it’s part of their religion to do so.
that's because sikhi and the concept of nazar do not go hand in hand like she tries to make it lmao

why did she tap her forehead lmao???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Serious question have you met her personally like do you know her in the real world? Just wondering if are your opinions on her based on watching her social media?
I used to know her, nasty piece of work. I know people she still knows and even they talk bad about her when she’s not present. No one like you Eric

• Wow
View attachment 1005249
LMAOOOO SANJAY ERIC DUTT have you had a muscle spasm? The way she got back in the car to arch her back so low so her ass looked fat hahaha aww I’m guessing you were indeed jealous of girls with a good ass and called them ‘fat’ right. FYI this isn’t a good look; you look like a child with a soggy diaper😂😂😂
hahahaha I came to post this exact pic!!! 🤣🤣🤣
what an attention seeker!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
i have had a meeting with her before and she was very stiff and masculine and constantly on her phone, she didn't care to be civil or polite until she found out who i work for, then she became friendly and a suck up

i don't want to give too much info about who i work with, but i work in the fashion industry in london and she has a reputation for being a diva and unpleasant to work with in the industry. she speaks down on those she works with unless they are the brand representatives/managers who would be the ones to get her more gigs. (the stuff her ex employees and ex-friends have said about her and how she treats people is very true even on sets). she is super catty towards other girls who model/influence for the brands she has worked with (her jealousy of successful models like neelam is evident, but also other models and influencers who get more work and gigs than she does - she is super jealous and catty towards them, always making comments to make people around her think she is superior than them. she is really threatened by other women who are prettier or more successful than her). no one really wants to work with her anymore. especially with all the scandals surrounding her from last year. she doesn't understand how much she has embarrassed herself

Last edited:
  • Wow
Watch how this comment is deleted hahahah. Highest liked comment honestly no one likes this woman

987B97A8-F0F2-4896-A1F0-D5846674EDAB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.